Why is Jow Forums ALWAYS right?

why is Jow Forums ALWAYS right?

Attached: Untitled.png (780x726, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/08/24/most-americans-live-paycheck-to-paycheck.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

'rich' chinks are probably more or less obligated to use shitty chink phones out of conspicuous loyalty to the regime

This shit is everywhere in the US. People buying Apple products on 3 year leases so they can look rich. It's only getting worse with Apple having raised the price of their entire product line by 20% this year.

>going into debt over Apple products

pretty funny tbqh

Attached: 1542917018110.jpg (650x576, 60K)

'rich' burgers are probably more or less obligated to use shitty applel phones out of conspicuous loyalty to the regime

But I thought rich chinks preferred international brands.

>only poor subhumans buy applel shit
this is old news, we already knew that for quite some time now

Attached: 1498766959237.jpg (966x554, 57K)

Rich people (mostly) know how to spend wisely.

I give it 1 more hour before the adf (apple defense force) arrives.

Don't most people spend 90% of their money (real world MPC of 0.9) regardless of their income

>spending 90% of your income
I don't understand how anyone can do this unless they make peanuts and the vast majority of their money is going to living expenses.

>mainstream shit is for the average, dumb person
news at 11

My company gave me a 'choice' of laptops, and each one was just a different size MacBook pro. The korporate kool aid for applel is real.

Attached: 1518894595245.jpg (703x760, 290K)

You overestimate normalfags

>look at bank account on payday
>wew so much money
>spend it all on useless shit that's on "sale" and save
>use whatever you bought maybe once and then forget it even exists
>suffer until next payday
>go back to step 1
The vast majority of people should get a small daily allowance and leave dealing with majority of their money to someone else.

The more you earn the more you spend

cnbc.com/2017/08/24/most-americans-live-paycheck-to-paycheck.html

200k/year here, I spend maybe 5% of my income

Someone who's dumb enough to think they only spend $10,000 per year isn't smart enough to make $200,000 per year.

But maybe he does

My neighbours ALL have iPhones. They are a military family. If they didn't get it from their employers, they saved up for the phone.

If you wanna look like a manager, you use an iPhone. Real managers I've met use the samsung J5.

Yeah, that's obvious, but you are retarded if you spend 90% of your income on random bullshit. Rich people are rich for a reason, it's not only because they get too much money (sometimes it is tho, but those often get bankrupt), it's because they know how to manage their money, or have someone that can do this for them.
Unless you are saving money for something, that's equally retarded.

>for something
Like the future you mean? If you can set a standard of living and save up enough money, you can retire early. That's what he's saving up for, probably.

He's probably saving for when he needs to pay medical bills when he gets shot or cancer, because everything medicine related is several times more expensive in the US than elsewhere

>cancer, because
>comma splice
>no coordinating conjunction
get dabbed on son

Getting shot isn't really that expensive. Cancer is though.

That, too.

My dad brought me and my sis up this way. He headed a bank branch or something, could splurge any time he wanted, BUT he kept all the finances away from us. Need something? Sure, here you go! But he saved up for a house. Buys shit cash only so he can get out of shitty deals (car payments here are cash or credit with a non-cash fee)

Isn't Huawei owned and runned by the Chinese Government?

I spend less than $10,000 a year. It's really easy to achieve if you don't have to pay for housing. Living with your parents does have it's benefits.

this

in my mind it's similar to dropping a bunch of money on an engagement and wedding ring. That money could go to much more practical things like figurines and a few more furry suits so I can accurately roleplay my furry's multiple personalities at conventions

>his parents don't make him pay rent

Attached: 1442900672345.png (637x515, 560K)

If you listen to American government fud, yeah. Keep buying those NSA compliant, backdoored American company phones instead, goy.

Bad goy

How are we going to pump up prices of small, shitty apartments if the youth don't move out and pay 40-70% of their income on rent

Huawei is literally 100% run by the communist government intelligence agency.

Apple products are back doored no doubt, but stating anything else about Huawei is just being a dumb gook.

>The NSA told me!

Goodest of the goys

>his parents hate him

Government rent subsidies!

...along with ZTE.

LOL, the Huawei and ZTE phones have BOTH Chinese and 'Murican botnet. The Chinese could not get rid of the botnet in the Baseband chip and Android itself. This is how the Murican botnet detected the Chinese botnet in the first place.

Any device which have a botnet that is not from the NSA will have the NSA botnet as well, unless it's Russia homebrew stuff, where you only get Russia botnet

yeah and that's why 1% hold all the wealth

>detected the Chinese botnet

Yep, detected and proven by US spy agencies and yet they completely refuse to prove it and zero independent researchers have found it.

It's totally there guys, buy a Samsung or iPhone and he a good upstanding American citizen, they comply with warrants to unlock encryption unlike those damn chinks!

Do you unironically belive Huawei isn't controlled by the chink communist intelligence agency?

Yes people buy iPhones and that's why the 1% are obscenely rich and not constant corporate welfare afforded on the tax payers back thanks to the American government, they're just 10 iPhones away from being broke like the rest of the country!

millionaire here, I use a $40 android 5.1 phone

lmao

Attached: iPoor.png (673x859, 328K)

>Yep, detected and proven by US spy agencies and yet they completely refuse to prove it and zero independent researchers have found it.
They are a national agency. Secrets needs to be kept. Remember how the CIA asked Apple and other big companies running bugged Supermicro motherboards to hush up and deny everything?

Zero independent researchers is not uncommon because they wouldn't have the resources to do it. Anyway, most 'Muricans don't buy those brands so there is little incentive to even check them.

>Samsung
South Korea and Murican botnet.

It depends were you get shot.

Perhaps he's one of those fraudulent street beggars

Attached: dog_smile.gif (362x345, 3M)

>rich people don't throw their money away and remain rich
>must be loyalty to state politics
Seething zoomer

iTODDLERS

CONSTANTLY

CONTINUALLY

UNCEASINGLY

UNREPEALABLY

UNREMITTINGLY

PERPETUALLY

PERSISTENTLY

PERMANENTLY

INVARIABLY

INCESSANTLY

IRREVOCABLY

INTERMINABLY

INDELIBLY

INDEFINITELY

EVERLASTINGLY

ENDLESSLY

ETERNALLY

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

UNTIL THE END OF TIME

Attached: 1524122146846.gif (500x491, 376K)

Attached: 1533704524933.webm (1280x720, 732K)

>an engagement and wedding ring
You don't need to spend a lot on your body pillow

based

>third world shithole
No one cares, let’s look at the facts shall we?

Attached: 9FEE802B-C84E-4113-A1F8-76F227204925.jpg (2312x1156, 854K)

SEETHING

Attached: 1533357514900.jpg (1336x873, 287K)

> deflecting this hard
Why are iToddlers so predictable?

>s-seething iToddler
Every time, so predictable.

Attached: 2761BE7F-680E-46EB-A9D5-C3F313E88874.jpg (2048x3646, 1.48M)

Don't worry you're not getting married with those hobbies

Attached: 1539173539651.jpg (719x719, 70K)

The only reason Huawei exist is because Chinese Communist copy apple software. I tried using one of those phones and they copied so much from Apple it's copyright infringement. Huawei only exist because it copies and manufactures in China. Trump is right more businesses need to come back to the U.S this sort of shit is unacceptable.

itrash are just clones of korean electronics

Attached: 1533526742112.png (615x353, 105K)

53% of households that make more than 100k yearly are in debt

The absolute state of iFags.

Attached: iToddlers can't see this.webm (912x656, 891K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

>Android Users Live In Poo(rer areas)
hhhhehehehehe

yeah... because health insurance isn't a thing

my parents made me pay rent once I turned 18, but it's into a retirement account for myself

>iPoojeet banned AGAIN

Attached: 1536603754268.jpg (690x720, 77K)

fucking destroyed lmao

you have great parents

The Chinese I've known are very nationalistic, doesn't surprise me the Chinese brand would be the status symbol

My parents charge me rent but in a very reasonable way (literally my share of the internet/utilities/groceries)

If you object to paying your share of that stuff you're mentally ill

not true at all. conspicuous consumption is a form of being nigger-rich. It's what plebs do in an attempt to show off, whereas people with actual money don't do that shit.

For fucks sake. Have some mercy with the poor iDiot.

Attached: 1519526732293.jpg (162x155, 9K)

applel BTFO

how will they EVER recover?

seething & btfo'd

I save like 80-90% of my income. I don't know how anyone can do this

>living in your mom's basement

This shit would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.
I worked at target (electronics) a few years ago and you wouldn't believe the amount of poorfags coming in trying to finance the new iphone even though they had the previous model. In many cases there wasn't even anything wrong with it

>not roasting Jow Forums's resident punching bag
That's literally his entire purpose here.

>coworker has 18 payments of $105 left on his iPhoneX
>He desperately wants to sell it but nobody will buy it for $800.
>Other co-workers make fun of him and offer $200-300

I laugh internally all the time at these people

Attached: 1540361506637.jpg (480x490, 26K)

Who cares about China?

In the US and Europe it’s the other way around. Rich people own iPhones, poor own android.

>people

>if you can afford a $200 toy with a fruit on the back, then you're rich
This is how you spot literal street shitters.

Attached: 1537401010255.jpg (1165x759, 321K)

>$1,890 iPhone X

Attached: 1542489584222.jpg (629x652, 76K)

As we see in pic related, in the US, iPhones are favoured by the white and the wealthy, while androids are favored by the blacks, Hispanics and poor.

Attached: B8CAB400-42E4-47A8-BD95-F5A7B7246A37.jpg (550x793, 89K)

That’s not my opinion, that’s what the cold, hard facts say:

You're evading your 30 years of bans iPoojeet.

That's fair and I don't object that.

In Canada you can only buy that phone on $90 telus plans, and telus is like the gucci of phone carriers where they tack dumb charges like "$4.99 long distance unlimited" to a $90 plan. After taxes it's $105.

It’s no wonder the wealthy favour the iPhone. It far outperforms the android competition in speed tests.

Attached: 8FA09AEB-EF8A-49CA-A2E1-304E1552CFA2.jpg (1125x1717, 302K)

Filthy Applepoors
Appoors
Poorples?
...Iunno

Top android phones are still lagging the iPhone X in benchmarks, the iPhone XS absolutely destroys them.

The gap between iPhone and android is widening.

Attached: EC8FCF22-2831-429D-869B-5D1628D4C230.jpg (755x513, 81K)

>muh cuckbench
lmao

You can also use real world speed tests, which show a similar result.

Do you know what a botnet is?

The "hood" is full of broke asses scraping to hold an iPhone in their hand. They also have shit like Gucci belts, Jordans, and other high dollar shit but live in hovels and get paid shit wages.

Absolutely SEETHING
LMAO

Attached: 1539329566756.png (813x1402, 369K)

Seething? No, just posting cold hard facts. Which seem to destroy your case.

Maybe if you work hard enough, you’ll be able to afford Apple products, like rich people like me.

Apple = Wealth.

Apple = buttsex hiv lol

iFAGGOTS BTFO

Most minorities use android and their screens are usually broken.

Attached: 1542838157876.jpg (1280x854, 267K)

why are fruit brand people so mad that they're the choice of the welfare and not the well off?