microsoft BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=iBHUIR7PtWk

Attached: flex.jpg (888x432, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PLFPgVw2F4k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokémon:_Detective_Pikachu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

k

In what way did that video BTFO microsoft? If anything, it BTFO'd apple.

youtube.com/watch?v=PLFPgVw2F4k
what the fuck is this guys problem?

Attached: will-it-blend-galaxy-note-3-iphone-6-plus-1.jpg (1917x1000, 198K)

>oh sorry the FULL FILE MANAGEMENT just popped up
>let me close it before anybody gets jealous
holy shit these bantz

Still stronger than the iPad pro.

So desperate to jump on the revenue train that he needs to try copy a more popular channel.

Attached: iPad Pro Bends. So Does Every Tablet...-PLFPgVw2F4k.webm (1280x720, 1.55M)

he couldn't even break it with his hands so he had to cut it and probably break it with his knee

JEB! NOOOOOOOOOO THATS NOT GUAC!

Yeah. In comparison.

Attached: iPad Pro Be.webm (1280x720, 2.43M)

Lmao, is that hing made out of cardboard?

>doesn't snap in half like the ipad
Nice. I might actually get one now.

Full Windows makes the Surface Pro and other Windows tablets and convertibles usable, but they still need to get developers to make better tablet apps. The iPad is stronger in that area. Nutella is phoning it in on consumer products

absolutely based

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1519968183750.gif (540x540, 279K)

Attached: 1542000012809.webm (1920x1080, 2.82M)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1540145774378.gif (500x491, 376K)

name so I can rule 34 her

what a newfag

satan herself will destroy u're life

First day here?

At this point Apple have just completely stopped giving a shit about anything other than size and aesthetics. That's inexcusable.

I thought bendable screens were a Samsung thing B)

based and sataniapilled

They dissed the ipad pro in this and praised the surface pro.

Character is Satania
Anime is Gabriel dropout

I can't even tell if this was done ironically or not.
There's no way someone can pour this much effort into a video and not realize how assblasted it makes them look, especially when the tablet doesn't fucking bend.

>edit out the bend part because he can't even break that chink tablet
Kek

>b-b-but user, jerry/zach is strong like hercules

Looks The surface pros condition is unacceptable but the thing is that apples is even worse then this they really need to bring up there tablet skiils

>screen shatters during light scratch test

isn't the tablet meme dead?

based

Why does Microsoft have fanboys rushing to their defence on Jow Forums of all places? We don't use anything made by Apple or Microsoft here, neither hardware nor software.

I don't like both but, I don't like applel more.

>We don't use anything made by Apple or Microsoft here, neither hardware nor software.
Delusional freetard. After Winfags leave macfags took over this place. You fuckers were and always be the minority, deal with it.

Stop mixing tenses, pajeet. Why are wangtards so dumb?

If anyone here actually subjects any tablet to the conditions needed to actually bend any of these tablets in any way they are complete idiots and should not be allowed to own such devices...but then this is Jow Forums so most people here shouldn't be allowed on the internet let alone own any of these devices.

Attached: welliusedtocare.gif (498x277, 1.22M)

Prease crap.

hello fellow 4channeler

The iPad crumbles into dust if you look at it wrong. The material it's made of is just extremely brittle trash, probably the cheapest MIM they could do. For the money you're paying it should be a solid frame.

Which Trump joke did he pull out this time?

He said the Surface Pro is more fragile than Glozmpf's ego and more precarious than his hold on the presidency.

Attached: file.png (720x1094, 563K)

Youtuber shill.

Orange man more orange therefore more bad thumbs up if agree

Granted it should be better for the cost, but the first part of your statement would apply to everything frankly.

Attached: youreadorable.gif (498x351, 2.92M)

>hiroshimoot + 3
>weebfags still convinced they aren't a tiny minority on here

Conditions such as:

>putting it in a backpack
>leaning on your backpack next to a wall
>someone sitting on your backpack
>lots of things stuffed in your backpack giving it pressure
>using it at home and someone accidentally stepping/sitting on it

All normal situations that you could easily see the ipad pro be in and due to how cheap the materials and designs are, it'll crumple and fold after a year of use due to a variety of situations that will slowly introduce stress and points of breakage into it.

(You) earned it.

Attached: [MLF] ReZero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 06 [720p] (00:03:37.384) 0001.png (1280x720, 1M)

Keep trying kid. Also get a fucking case for that shit and shot swinging your backback around like a moron. Your parents ain't gonna get you another one for Christmas.

Attached: 1542129999557.jpg (451x282, 33K)

You're trash

holy shit that looked much to easy

What is this horrifying shit from

The future

Attached: 1542067391066.png (214x174, 58K)

the official pokemon movie coming next year

what

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokémon:_Detective_Pikachu

what in the actual fuck

>if you bend this product it bends

Attached: 1413781473143.jpg (1280x1444, 120K)

Considering how easy the screen is to crack on the Surface, the iPad automatically wins.
Screen is the most common failure so having it this fucking fragile is a joke no matter how stiff the chassis is.

I guess it must be work time in india again...

>>screen shatters during light scratch test
He's not exactly gentle when he does the scratch test.

her name is Reverse Image Search

He should've plugged a display and a keyboard/mouse into it after that and checked if it works/data is salvagable.

Goddamnit stop avatarfagging all over the fucking website.
You couldn't deliver on /b/ twice.
Jow Forums doesn't need your faggotry, now fuck off to reddit or whatever forum you came from faggot.

Attached: 1530250435143.png (361x691, 268K)

can you install anything other than windows on it?

Linux has no gaems, why the fuck would you bother?

Yes. Loonix and Fag OS.

Why are you fucking here cocksucker

This but unironically

enjoy no games loser lol

This. I bet he doesn't even watch Linus Tech Tips. What a normie. REEEEE!

>Jow Forums is one person

Yikes. I wonder what the new macbook air is like considering its case is just made from the floor shavings of ipad pros

Attached: 1541953514063.gif (262x279, 433K)

I try to be fair where I can be.
The iPad snapped in half easily. The Surface has its flaws, the screen shattering during the scratch test could be rare, it has happened at times during the phone tests, but it survived the bend test so what's there to complain about, really?
Very few phones, even, come out of the bend test without some flexing and screens popping free of the chassis, so a much larger device hanging in there is nothing to shit on them for.

there's so many clickbait videos on youtube of guys scratching and bending phones/tablets, as if that is indicative of their actual worth, and the morons in the comments always eat it up. "the galaxy note lasted 3 seconds longer in the hydraulic press than the iphone did! take that, apple fanboys!!!"

it seems like the only metric for determining the value of a technology product these days is how long it can survive in the hands of a retard.

The microphone hole seems to be the structural weak point.
You can clearly see it snap in half where but the surface just bends out of shape.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-23 Microsoft releases Exchange 2019 – but there's no way to deploy it.jpg (971x2316, 506K)

weird flex but ok

If he's going to be bending multiple tablets, he needs to be doing this in a rig where he can measure how much torque it takes.

It's not supposed to be that scientific.
He's not trying to find a specific breaking point, just subject it to a lot of bending stress. More than most devices will ever suffer.

>what the fuck is this guys problem?

He's a cringey bald dickhead weirdo who has an obsession with hating Apple products. He also contradicts himself by giving companies like Samshit a pass on buttons that literally fucking pop out of the phone, OnePlus taking away headphone jack, androshit phones copying the notch etc. He thinks he's "smart" for not buying Apple shit, but then turns around and makes a video of him obsessing over his Toyota Tacoma which is literally the iPhone of the truck world.

>TL;dr he's a fucking idiot.

the post you're quoting is asking what's wrong with snazzy channel...

Apple beat Microsoft to a foldable display

Oh well snazzy is little basedboy faggot anyways so my post is still valid

>Bend fragile object
>It breaks
>WOOOOOOOOOOW
People are growing dumber by the day, I swear.

He should've tried to attach display and mouse/keyboard to see if it still works and if you are able to recover data from it this way.

SEETHING IPAJEET

kys
based