Another tech board ruined

Why do the intolerant left have to ruin every tech board?
lobste.rs/s/v9rktg/new_users_ethics_civility_threads_you

Attached: lobste.rs.png (144x144, 4K)

Intolerant left?

How many times were you dropped on your head as a child?

The left is the driving force behind most censorship right now.

Found the MAGgot.

>MY brand of politics cant possibly shut down speech they disagree with!

Because they've been brainwashed to act like that live in a Harry Potter/super hero movie. RESIST!

>lobste.rs
the fuck is this website? Opened your link and it looks like reddit fucked stackoverflow and this is the result.

other user's right, at least for the U.S. I tend to be left leaning relative to the country at large, but it's disgusting how quickly the far left at my university will jump on someone for not fitting their exact narrative of what the world should be. The far right people have their shitty trump train memes and they actively antagonize people, but at least they aren't out there targeting specific individuals amd trying to ruin their lives.

It used to be "hacker news but less masturbating about javascript" but then it became the same thing.

>the people that think there is a problem because of the people that think there is a problem because of people being a problem is the problem are the problem is the problem

>unironically indirectly trying to censor OP by shaming him and insuating he is a retard instead of bringing forth a valid discussion
lefties should all be rounded up and brutally murdered

Attached: 2F560C7EF8684F709B775C7EF75C282E.jpg (960x768, 113K)

>Why do the intolerant left have to ruin every tech board?
I don't know, lets find out

Why do you have to ruin every tech board?

Why should I give a shit about a literal reddit knockoff?

there is literally nothing wrong with JavaScript

>some randomass reddit clone bought that domain instead of a based restaurant like red lobster yum

The Jow Forums segregation can't come soon enough

>be nice to people online
>NO THIS IS CENSORSHIP AND YOU ARE INFRINGING ON MY RIGHTS REEEEEEEE STUPID LEFTARDS
make your own service if you don't like it.

Attached: 6wbksBN.jpg (416x508, 50K)

We're just gonna keep offending you on your own platforms until you stop deplatforming us.

fag. go paint your hair neon, wear short shorts and dance around gay parades with a buttplug up your ass like the lefty you are

This

It's shit-tier and you are a brainlet who only cares about sheckels. JavaScript is bloated shitware.

Because read Moldbug.

Not left. SJW. I know you feel comfortable mixing them
But is not the same thing
t. Leftist

>submission itself has no downvotes, only 14 upvotes
>The top comment has 88 upvotes
what did lobste.rs community mean by this?

Ikr? I have a lot of old-school leftwing (hippie) friends who despise this SJW crap. They get branded as neo nazis whenever they call out their bs.

A leftygate is needed desu. Gamergate, comicsgate exists for a reason

Eventually it will get to
>make your own internet if you don't like it
Haven't you seen the whole Gab shitshow? Organized groups trying to scare companies that provided services to Gab by spreading lies about them supporting some "extremist" site? But I suppose you don't tell those people to make their own platform, since they're the "good" guys, right?