Mice For Keyboard Enthusiast???

Hey everyone, haven't posted in a while. Just wondering what mice you guys use; particularly you all who are lovers of mechanical keyboards. Im buying perhaps a Vortex Core or something similar to use with my main Rasp Pi.

I LOOOOVE go apple mice will post related. Current keyboard is a Race 3.

What do you guys like?

Pic is the board I have, and the board im getting in front.

Attached: i7tt0v3yyqxy.jpg (814x650, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

retroconnector.com/products/desktop/m0100-mouse-conversion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love this Apple stuff, is there anything like this now that is wireless or at least usb?

I know I can convert it but id rather not.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-21 at 11.30.02 AM.png (696x822, 1.08M)

What's the top keyboard called?

Attached: 1468248481896.jpg (450x349, 34K)

Its a race 3 which I have currently, it was in the post lol

here is mine next to my op-1

Attached: IMG_0545.jpg (4032x3024, 3.6M)

Fucking damn shame about OP-Z. How much music theory do you know? Do you feel like you need it?

Im just happy you know what it is, and yes it is a shame.
I just bought the OP, wanted to get it before second hand is the only option. I dont know theory, I played string instruments before this, I wish I knew theory lol.

Never the less, it is an absolute blast and people stare at it lol, I dont regret it at all.

Nice. I have a Plum 84 (fake Topre) personally so that's why it caught my eyes.

Attached: G1xAtnzZTxSeSavvnX75_md_img.jpg (600x398, 54K)

but hey wtf what mouse are you using then?? lol

and another example of what id love to see for anyone that can help...

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-21 at 11.25.40 AM.png (474x813, 358K)

Maybe there are fake Chinese clones out there but they would have the same quality plastic.

You can do a simple USB conversion or go all out with optical: retroconnector.com/products/desktop/m0100-mouse-conversion/

Nice, what switches and is it still being made?

one last mouse for Inspo...

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-21 at 11.22.24 AM.png (443x781, 339K)

Have cheaper* / will not feel the same quality

Nah they stopped in 2016. You're just gonna have to search around more.

Oh wow thanks, I had not seen that particular conversion kit but that was my idea if no one here really had much to say, but thanks I think that might be a good project anyway.

Even if they don't make KT anymore, there is nothing stopping you from cutting a cheap $7 optical mouse from Amazon and fitting into the Apple mouse. Could 3d print a plastic holder and clicker online as well.

Your right for sure, I just thought if there was any alternative to that then you guys would be the best people I would know to ask. Seems like that might just be what happens though.

Just hit order on the Core, so its on its way soon. Any other options guys> I really can't believe that more people arnt talking about this as I find most gaming mice are so just off aesthetically from the keyboards some of us use.

Last bump I guess

Just in case anyone reads this, I bought a Apple DBM

Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8
HIRALIY F300

Best mouse coming through...faggots.

Attached: The-legend-of-one-of-the-largest-and-best-mouse-makers-in-history-Microsoft-2.png (777x518, 249K)

Lol any others to show? Id be using it for linux things most likely. I didnt mean to gravitate towards the Apple stuff for fanboy reasons.