Why aren't any legit tech manufacturers copying the Apple aesthetic for laptops and undercutting the price by $1000?

Why aren't any legit tech manufacturers copying the Apple aesthetic for laptops and undercutting the price by $1000?
>

Attached: huawei_matebook_x_pro_review_0008_thumb1200_4-3[1].jpg (1200x900, 86K)

because it's a shit design

Because they don't live in China and we live under crony capitalism

Chinese vs. American regulations

The type of moron that buys appleshit aesthetic are exactly the type of clueless retard that knows shit-all about specs/performance and will pay 3x for worse performance if it looks nice, so why would they charge less?

because its expensive to make custom laptops with super thin form factors

Huawei is doing exactly this though

The pic is huawei. I meant legit manufactures, not chinese bot net.

Why manufacture better products whilst simultaneously making them look like shit?

Apple has mediocre aesthetics. Dell, HP and even Microsoft are kicking the shit out of them with their premium offerings.
>muh aloomihneeum

Because as much as Jow Forums wouldn't like to admit it, MacBook Pros have a good build quality (better than others) that is expensive make, and thus, it's difficult to copy them while staying cheap.

>good build quality
yet another /lgbt/ poster falling for "if the exterior is shiny it means the components are gud!!!"
Applul computers have been getting progressively worse since 2010

Best protective chassis next to stuff like latitudes and toughbooks.

because actually making a solid device isn't cheap and no one is going to pay apple prices for a Dell, Asus, etc

Not an apple user. But the build quality of a laptop is generally much more important than specs. If you need power, use your desktop.

How is Huwaii not legit?
Also ASUS has the zenbook.

>But the build quality of a laptop is generally much more important than specs.
This. No one should even consider applel chinkshit sodacan trash that falls apart if you breathe wrong.

Attached: 1539509415964.jpg (989x1005, 189K)

And Google has the chromebook pixel, though that is even more overpriced.

>the build quality of a laptop is generally much more important than specs
Nothing to do with specs applul fag. The quality of the various components, mobos, thermals etc has become crap on apple machines, in addition to being close to impossible for the end user to fix.

This. The hp spectre 360 looks much sexier than any macbook

>shitpads
Now time for a real data kid.

Attached: 81DB8D27-231A-4707-9FB1-4406F41CB213.jpg (500x301, 39K)

What are you doing to your MacBooks? I've been pretty rough on my MacBook Air, and have had none of these problems. I drop the fucker regularly, take it camping with me in a pretty wide range of temperatures and humidity levels literally every other weekend, charge it off unreliable inverters in my truck, and have it running almost constantly. I've had hardly any issues with it, while my Windows machines are constantly in need of some kind of repair. That's not to say that I prefer Macs (fuck Apple's minimalist attitude and pricing), but I can't imagine what you're doing to these things that I'm not. It's gotten to the point that if I hear one of my laptops fall off a piece of furniture, and look over, I often find myself saying "Oh, it was the MacBook. It's fine."

The xiaomi notebook pro is literally that though.

also, have you noticed that the case is often angled on the bottom part? Like, compare the bottom part of the laptop op posted (thats facing the user) to, for example, the MBP or the Surface Book, where they just have the corners touching the surface the laptops sit on. Why don't more manufacturer's do this? The laptop looks a lot more compact this way.

I'm not sure if I came across in an understandable way, I'll make a drawing if no one gets it.

Because no one wants a shitty keyboard or touch strip.