Can we talk chairs?

Can we talk chairs?
I'm in the market for a new one, should I get a GAYMAN RACER one like this or are there better alternatives around $200?

Attached: 619sWFsXJ+L._SL1500_.jpg (928x1500, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

secretlabchairs.co.uk/collections/titan-series#titan-stealth
youtu.be/1aWYOwyDn5g
amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07444S328/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3W1YAJZVE78ZY&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you see a pillow on the lower back of a chair, that means it's there because the chair isn't designed for proper desk posture and it's there for the inevitable back pain you'll develop sitting in it.

racing seats aren't designed to be sat in upright. it's a meme, a ripoff, uncomfortable and unhealthy.

get a chair that pushes actual support into your lower back. a pillow doesn't cut it.

Please get something with adjustable back and arm rests (height and tilt) because you're going to regret it. I just randomly picked a chair that sat nicely and it can't fit under my desk when I have it at my height because the arm rests are stationairy.

Im surprised with the racing seat meme no one has gone out there way to just get an actual racing
/sport car seat and use an office chair base they make for those aftermarket car seats. I’m sure it would be better than a “gaming” chair

people absolutely have for racing sims, but it needs to be close to the ground or have some kind of riser for your feet. doesn't work at normal desk height where your knees would be hitting the desk.

Attached: racer.jpg (480x360, 25K)

there was a thread a while back and an user reccomended looking at 911 operator chairs as they're designed to be sat on 24/7, as opposed to an office chair that's intended use is minimal

I've been using the same chair for 20 years. It's comfy and cost me $100 back when Best Buy sold such things.

Attached: chair.jpg (1224x1632, 504K)

don t buy gaymen chairs.

Someone determined that people who buy glowing RAM and rainbow effect mice were the optimal audience to expand the car seat chair audience, and they were right.

Attached: 1532463430980.png (957x535, 772K)

Why would anyone get one of those? The only reason your favourite streamers or whatever use them is because they are paid to do it. Those chairs fucking suck and are a clear indication to anyone who sees you with it that you are a gamer faggot.

buy a dxracer type chair 1 size larger than the thing says.

Attached: biz pozer.jpg (800x600, 38K)

I was 350 pounds and needed a special fat man chair, now I am 220 and need a special skin flap holding chair

Go to a junkyard, find a nice front seat car chair, turn it into a computer chair. Takes work but it's cheaper and better than anything you can buy.

I bought a $300 mesh chair from office depot a year ago. For a while I pushed it aside and used a kitchen chair without any cushions. My posture improved. Now that I've began using this mesh chair again, my posture is worse than ever.

I see camgirls using it too so fuck u buddy

better off asking /v/, Jow Forums are just going to recommend a bunch of boring office chair

>tfw found a $100 Evo 8 Recaro on Craigslist to do exactly that
>seller is waiting for someone who said they'd buy it next week while i'm free the next four days and just 45 mins away

FUCK

forgot pic

Attached: 8cd2e6347bdc0b6a10ef39d751ebf634.png (881x525, 430K)

>Hey man
I would have ignored you.

>sending paragraphs in response to a craigslist ad

Attached: 1c0b41d9e1fe08da1ddf13416d36e268d239d7b888e58b8da0c04b399aa14c5f.gif (480x320, 1.95M)

test

>Being so illiterate that 2 sentences is too much to read

DO NOT BUY A GAMING CHAIR.
If you sit at your desk for any substantial amount of time you will quickly realize the sort of support you need.

Since no one seemed to give you an honest answer, here are some suggestions:

Staples Hyken
Ikea Markus

Both review pretty well for their price range.

Barring that you can always search craigslist for good deals. The cadillac of office chairs seems to be the Herman Miller Aeron. Steelcase Leap V2 is also highly praised. I have seen some in my local area for as low as $199 but they are usually in the $300-400 range.

Just get a wooden kitchen chair from a thrift store for 5 bucks.

>Ikea Markus
Kill yourself, literally the most uncomfortable chair I've ever sat on. Fuck you and fuck the Swedes.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but at least I threw out a suggestion to OP. It has fixed armrests and the back seems laughable but it works for a lot of people.

What vhair do you suggest?

Good on you

Whats a good chair under a 100 europadollars?

A kitchen chair with no cushion.

what a dumbass, he should have sold it to you and told the other guy to fuck off. if the other guy changes his mind and you disappear he's left with his chair and no buyer.

I have a comfy office chair similar to
but I prefer a generic wooden desk chair like
. I feel the cushions and the support makes my muscles too raw.

I use a cheap chair like pic related, it's comfy as fuck

Attached: AP217__82571__18363_x700.jpg (485x700, 23K)

Arms on seats are terrible. You end up leaning oin them too much and end up with RSI/carpal tunnel. I took my arms off and have had much less pain.

Pic related was the most comfy chair I ever had. Unfortunately it's swinging mechanism was shit and broke after a year or two.

Attached: GADBJERG.jpg (648x1024, 42K)

No contest
secretlabchairs.co.uk/collections/titan-series#titan-stealth

If I could find this chair I would buy it.

nigga only the fixed armrests are shit in this chair but otherwise its a godtier chair for about 100 europoors

Attached: 1513595437365.jpg (1068x720, 88K)

I'll never find a good chair /b/ros.

I have exactly one in your pic.
I hate these pillows, sometimes it's comfy, sometimes I want to throw them out
Armrests are meh
Sometimes I like to put my feet under the other leg, it works on this one, but chair isn't deep enough for me and could be a bit wider

Wouldn't buy again/5

Look at the workpro brand chairs, I've got the quantum 9000 for 200 and it's good for all day use.

Attached: dog_smile.gif (240x320, 1.67M)

>tfw found my computer chair in a dumpster
Anyone else?

Attached: 1542491635869.jpg (525x688, 143K)

Unironnicaly the best officchair I've owned on $25

Attached: alrik-swivel-chair-red__0133276_PE288666_S4.jpg (500x500, 19K)

Recommended chair for a fellow fat?
[spoiler]How'd you lose all that weight?[/spoiler]

Attached: hermanmillercosms.png (526x305, 170K)

Create one yourself your lazy fuck, used car chairs are a better value anyways.

youtu.be/1aWYOwyDn5g

excercise balls are the only chair you need. Cheap and helps your health in multiple ways

chair

Attached: aa (1).jpg (3840x2160, 2.45M)

You can get an Eurotech ioo used for that price
It's a million times better than any of the gaming chairs

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07444S328/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3W1YAJZVE78ZY&psc=1
Thoughts on this one? I'm a poorfag, I can't spend too much on a chair.

Attached: 71hJEUqUqgL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 216K)

You're a retard, tell him to buy a rope and hang himself with it for being such a dipshit.