pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp
>Use the buyer's template
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Group Buys
Deskthority, Geekhack, Massdrop
>Keyboard wiki
deskthority.net/wiki/Main_Page

Old Thread:

Attached: KusNBytlA-ajsoufdragMWnth_x_C4jtwIkXx8flGCU[1].jpg (960x540, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpfQNu92eQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did the Apple IIc have such a based layout?

Attached: 46518765_2014109025547348_2588092377117753344_n.jpg (1334x750, 69K)

Eurofags

Attached: IMG_1124.jpg (1632x1224, 525K)

Topre.

this is the end game gentlemen, we will reach a peak, so buy it when we do soon the great dark ages will come.

youtube.com/watch?v=jpfQNu92eQ8

Make it split like the Fourier and chuck in a trackball like that guy was working on. Then we will have reached peak memeboard

>that anorexic enter key
Apple never stopped doing this. Even their modern day laptops have tiny ass enter keys on the ISO layouts. I don't know how eurofags can use those things.

I'm loving the Esc + Ctrl placement, that's goddamn beautiful. Like ripping around in a shell and vimming on that all day would be cozy af

Anyone here have laser cut acrylic cases? What are your thoughts on em?

How many Mechanical Keyboards do you own?

I'm sitting at three right now. A old Blackwidow that's half stripped, a ErgoDox that's my daily driver and some cheap chink shit buddy gave me when he moved.

Used to have a Model M, but I pitched it last year :(

I'm on kbd fans and tossing up getting either the tada68 or gk64. I know the tada is great and has qmk support but the gk64 is hotswap (though I understand the software to be a steaming pile of shit) and this is my first mech. Either will have Aliaz 70g. Thoughts?

I'm curious about this also as I was considering one for a Planck because hi-pro aluminium is out if stock on olkb. How does it affect the sound?

Just got a Model M but some keys (right shift and caps lock) are a bit stiff and they stick down so I'm probably gonna open it up and mod it.
I'm asking this to all Model M owners: should I do a nut and bolt mod or a screw mod to replace the rivets?
I've seen both variations of this mod and I was wondering which one is the best.

I have one on my ErgoDox (thanks to french mkg dude) and it doesn't effect the sound very much. But if your wrists are on it the edges can be sharp.

It also raises the profile of the board, so there's that.

Need some feedback on these layers.

Looking cozy for prog'in though

Attached: asdf.png (1211x1286, 74K)

It's missing the mouse keys because the online builder (which I still can't believe exists) doesn't support them. Got the source and am using that as a base for integration with other shite.

Looks like shit.

I am open to suggestions :(

Kys

I just realized there are two /mkg/'s.
Get over there.

I'm starting to regret buying a keybord from a company that makes such tacky shit

It's ISO that has a big return.
ANSI is superior though, unless you're autistic or otherwise disabled and have dexterity problems.