/x/ here, image on /x/ gaining some interest

hi Jow Forums it's /x/ here. we've been talking about aliens as one user posted an image that seems to be more convincing than usual. running it through filters shows it quite clean of any edits, we tried ruling it as a cardboard cutout but it looks too organic, any ideas?

Attached: xalien.jpg (1121x1130, 195K)

It's a guy in a suit.

it's your mom

bump

we thought something like that, but using the pictures that OP provided later in the thread it looked to be more than 8ft tall, unless it's a giant suit it's unlikely.

stargate taught me that the grays are midgets

Looks like a literal fucking piece of rubber.

The OP did later provide another image & video of his waterlogged phone as he had trouble getting a copy off it for some reason.

Attached: alieum.webm (1920x1080, 2.63M)

this better be trolling.

The thing is we usually can prove OP is larping but this one has yet to be proven. Usually this kind of shit gets no where but this one hasn't been debunked.

>he had trouble getting a copy off it for some reason
specifically what reason

how the fuck does someone prove larping on an anonymous image board?

The OP mentioned his phone was an old google nexus, it had usb debugging unchecked and the MTP was enabled, it had been water damaged and he couldn't get it connected without holding the battery and cable with his hand. Smelled like bullshit but he got the webm to get the message across. We tried for an hour but no luck. Maybe we could convince the OP to send it to another user.

>forgot about the tint at the top of the windshield
Fake and gay

Usually they are fuckin shit at larping and reuse images or have a dead giveaway like most of the /x/ larps but this one can't really be faulted like usual.

the first step is to accuse somebody of larping is to
second step is 1 post by this id.

you don't need a physical cable to transfer a file

We thought of this too, the OP provided a picture of his car and this video which showed no tint however it is totally debatable.

he IS reusing images, though

google results in nothing
nobody else can prove hes doing it
???

Attached: xcommd.jpg (736x904, 287K)

We tried bluetooth and suggested him to use a sim card however the case was that it was a fucked up phone according to OP. It looked like he did try to prove himself so I gave it a chance to be viewed by Jow Forums before it goes away forever anyway

>It looked like he did try to prove himself
no

>take a photo of a shitty piece of rubber
>/x/ thinks it's authentic because they can't reverse search
bravo

If you can show us user we will end this larp now, but we really did try and I had an idea that Jow Forums may be able provide some info on whether it was edited or not.

who works on a car at 11pm with the lights off?

Over the years I've realized that /x/ fags are dumber than Jow Forumstards, that is quite an achievement.

nice dubs but thats not disproving it.

>aliens
Jow Forums stooped to a new low today.

Sage

there is no need for disproving when there isn't proof provided
provide the photo, not a photo of a photo

You should see our divination threads.

Thats the one and only red flag. OP from /x/ failed to provide the original resolution hence why I brought it to Jow Forums for input.

Only one question, is it illegal one?

nothing was brought here except a phony story
there isn't a "water damage means i can't provide the file" excuse available

Attached: 1462955770892.jpg (2000x2000, 410K)

maybe it's not edited but can the OP prove it's not someone in ayy costume or it's not some fake shit made with rubber/clay/whatever?

expert here, that's definitely a real alien

alien here, we don't look like that

shame on the humans, this is alien discrimination.

expert here again, disregard this post as it is an attempt to mislead for that is definitely a real alien

tell me about it. the classic interpretation of the grey alien is akin to blackface for us.
we don't eve have faces.

>boomer bad at technology
>Takes pic of alien while working on a plymouth roadrunner
>Galaxy s3 with broken usb port and no wifi capabilities

Man that alien picked the perfect candidate

A coincidence it is.

The eyes on the alien look like plastic or rubber the way the reflection is

Quite giant if positive

Looks like a drawing

and why exactly couldn't he upload it somewhere from his phone?

>Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /sci/, /lit/, /fa/
>that high
lol good one

The pic is old, look at the timestamp.

I think if you take a photo in the dark with flash it can give that effect on lower megapixel phones.

Thanks Jow Forums. we were curious just incase the pic had been shopped at all as we couldn't prove it. Seems like only excuse is a rubber suit or doll of some kind. I'll go back to my divination threads now.

>/tg/ that low
>/fa/ in the second highest group
>/wg/ next to /sci/
>four paragraphs of *tips fedora* smug chuckling
Yeah this chart is a meme

How did the original OP get that photo in the first place?

Attached: 1535246747219.png (1000x1189, 1.35M)

Alien photographers.

Honestly nobody gives a fuck, aliens won't look like this, you will be banned posting this bullshit.

>

You fucked up when you put Jow Forums and literally any of those other boards ahead of Jow Forums

Even sci is bullshit... 141? lol 130+ is bullshit tier gradeschool psypop.

He can upload anything on transfer.sh. You don't need cables to transfer data off a phone.

How did you get this picture of me?

This, or like google drive or whatever.

Ayylmao who sold the world.

Attached: Capture+_2018-11-23-12-01-42.png (714x726, 712K)

>ifag filename in the original thread
shame on you falling for applel retard bait son.

Hohoho how convenient

AYY LMAO

yeah, that's what fucked with me a bit. I'm sure it could be retrieved ...but that's the reality of things.

>hi Jow Forums it's /x/ here
Cool, so what are you on Jow Forums for? Why hasn't this thread been moved yet?