Redpill me on Airpods

Redpill me on Airpods

Attached: apple-airpods-6.jpg (770x513, 58K)

If you buy that then you're already an iSheep.

Surprisingly, they're popular with warehouse workers because they're convenient and discrete, they don't get tangled as you work, and they don't fall out of your ears either.

Fuck off.
Xiaomi AirDots exists.

They are expensive and probably sound like shit compared to every IEM over $100. Probably really convenient but they shouldn’t be your first option if you really want top of the line sound quality.

They don't fall out of your ears. Bullshit, they do.
I just want to neck every single one of them i see them wearing it. You just are instant cancer if you wear this shit. I cant wrap my head around it

I don't get the hate. What's the difference between them and any other wireless headphones?

I can't really redpill you on anything but lemme tell you; the people that wear these things are annoying as fuck. I was working the register at my shitty fast food job the other day when a couple came in wearing these abominations and refused to take them out when ordering their fucking food. I had to repeat everything at least three goddamn times while there was a massive fucking line waiting to order. For that reason alone, fuck airpods.

looks like jizz coming out your ears

Most other wireless earbuds at least have a connecting cable or a strap so they don't instantly get lost on the ground when they inevitably fall out of your ear.

This. Any wireless headphone over $100 is a fucking meme in terms of sound quality. If you truly want $150 sound quality, you'll get wired headphones. Only gullible idiots pay $150 for bluetooth sound quality.

- Short battery (yeah you can recharge them in the caring case but that's something else to carry and possibly lose _and_ that's time you aren't enjoying music/making calls/etc.)
- Apple designed them to sound worse on Android devices
- Even with Apple devices the sound quality doesn't compare to wired buds at half the price (or even less if you can find some 1more Triple Driver on sale).
- That's assuming you can hear it at all without raising the volume to hearing damaging levels since they don't isolate at all and then you'll be letting anyone within ten feet of you know what you're listening to

>Only gullible idiots pay more than $5 for headphones.
ftfy

>Apple designed them to sound worse on Android devices
Impossible.

aural suppositories for npcs

They look like electric toothbrush heads hanging out of your ears.

>everyone knows the beoplay e8's are vastly superior

Because Jow Forumstards hate anything made by Apple.

Imagine being so salty that you get angry at other people's headphone choices.

Sennheiser still delivers though.

And of course Apple is never a good option, they don't even support aptX or LDAC.

Attached: Sennheiser PXC 550.jpg (1259x1500, 128K)

>electric toothbrush heads
Not only that, the case for them looks like literal dental floss lol

One takes perfectly functional headphones (already fall out of your ears) cuts off wires.
Result = apple airpods.
Its the most stupid un practical fucking design. And overpriced as fuck

Sennheiser is releasing a pair of truly wireless earbuds that support aptXHD

Yeah, I heard of those. I've got high hopes for them.

Bathe in the Aryan master earbud

Attached: E8_Charcoal_Mobile_05.jpg (824x1468, 268K)

>*catches fire in your ear*
Or even better
>*explodes in your ear*

Worth every penny.

very open. easily overpowered by external noise.

looking at the new sennheiser momentum true wireless desu.

10/10, would recommend!

Attached: serveimage(16).jpg (1200x756, 210K)

they look gay

>what is dsp

NPC-Tier earphones

more like EarPOZ am I right?

kek based, HIVpods lol

McDonald’s wagies are the ones giving you tech advice gotta love Jow Forums

There was a company working on an earpod type product that could be used both to listen to audio and act as a listening helper, suppressing noise and enhancing vocal hertz range stuff. Think it might have been one of those European companies.

Classist.

Hey OP, serious answer.

My wife is an iCultist and she talked me into a pair.

They are okay. Fit rather well and don't fall out, they do hurt my ears after awhile (though my ears are tiny and EVERYTHING hurts them).

My biggest complaint is the noise isolation is SHIT. On the train you can barely hear them unless you pump up the music to well over 75%. I rarely go over 25% with my normal earphones. The audio quality is nothing special, but that is to be expected.

They are an absolute joy to use though. The little holder is nice and charges the battery, you can pull one out your ear and the music auto pauses. Syncing is quick and painless.

>tfw hate apple
>i'll still buy an apple watch and ipad as gifts this christmas
>i'll prolly throw in some airpods as well

Attached: 1423792595079.jpg (600x434, 17K)

People with small ears shouldn't be trusted.
Big ears: honesty, integrity, moderation

Hello actual millionaire

Are slavs the exception to the rule?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-02-09_at_10.35.33_AM.png (1584x886, 1.41M)

Boy Sminem Cool is the most upstanding, honest, and trustable person on Earth.

>literally paying the toll

Truly a terrible feeling this is