I'll never understand faggots that use pcs with Intel ME and Windows

I'll never understand faggots that use pcs with Intel ME and Windows.

Attached: tehnoetic_t400_adjust_500x500-500x500.png (500x500, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/d2f3f04e-6ccf-11df-91c8-00144feab49a
ft.com/tour.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get a job, and then you'll figure it out real fucking quick.

get a life, go outside for once

>muh job meme
I use my T400 with gnu/linux to get job done at the workplace.

If you had a 3 digit IQ, you would have figured out too: most employees are retarded or they are forced to use what their boomer boss thinks they need.

Pedophilia is a mental disease.

Windows ME ran nice. I miss it sometimes. Used to duel boot ME and gentoo. Ran Morrowind back in the day. Sigh, good times.

yeah man

Attached: crapple shatbook librebutt.jpg (3024x4032, 2.06M)

How much of ME can I remove with coreboot?

This

I'm convinced that the job you are getting done is shitposting, and nothing that's actually work related.

>most employees are retarded or they are forced to use what their boomer boss thinks they need.
If you had a job then you would realize that most employees use whatever their boomer boss supplies them with which is most likely windows, and Intel hardware.
Second would be macos, and Intel hardware.

All corporations use Windows 7 for real work, kids.

>Intel ME
More of a Windows ME guy myself.

>All corporations use Windows 7 for real work, kids.
>Google is phasing out the internal use of Microsoft’s ubiquitous Windows operating system because of security concerns, according to several Google employees.
>“We’re not doing any more Windows. It is a security effort,” said one Google employee.
>
Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found at ft.com/tour.

New hires are now given the option of using Apple’s Mac computers or PCs running the Linux operating system. “Linux is open source and we feel good about it,” said one employee. “Microsoft we don’t feel so good about.”
>“Getting a new Windows machine now requires CIO approval,” said another employee.

Attached: windows.png (1264x756, 265K)

Why would Google use anything other than chromeOS?

I have a job, but for my personal computing needs I only use Libreboot X200 for everything.

> Libreboot X200 for everything
Don't lie. You know that you could barely browse the web with that.

>librebooted x200
You meant to say that you broke your laptop.

not enough.

chromeos has shitty ssh

>trusting your firmware security to a schizo tranny

Attached: JUSTINGeverything.png (500x499, 219K)

How do you fuck up something as simple as ssh?