He uses an IDE

>he uses an IDE

Attached: 1533805097125.png (814x806, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hosting.site/myvimconfig.git
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he doesn't know how to compile a project without it

> He uses a 65GB text editor

Jetbrains tools are great. I can't believe I was using Geany before I found intellij. It's like I was crippled my entire life and just discovered electric wheelchairs.

>he uses a computer

Growup, kid.

He uses PajeetOS

>he cant write complex code in his shitty 20kb text editor
Good morning boomers.
Hows vim?
Do you still feel special because you use a thousand aliases to make the experience bearable.

Attached: 1542953203290.jpg (1094x935, 53K)

Programming is not about remembering exact names of functions and all the members of classes.
It's also not about wasting time typing all of this out manually.

If you think you are smarter than someone else for wasting time and effort on the things that don't matter, congratulations.
You can drive a nail into a wall using your fists, but why the fuck would you?

if you genuinely think that using an ide is bad then you might actually be retarded. I'm not joking. Get help.

>basedduino

Attached: 9d466a804f4e62d479fd1b27e540dba09adb278d2011c0f900adca42d25c3871.png (455x396, 155K)

>He doesn't hand write his code and then reverse print it
What are you even doing kid

Attached: delete_this.png (485x532, 302K)

t. pajeet

"People who admire complexity are idiots."
-Terry A Davis.

Go fuck youself.

/thread

got em

intelligay. boom.

>git clone hosting.site/myvimconfig.git
>./install.sh
wow it was so complicated to set that up 8 years and then never think about it again because it never breaks like IDE configs

people who use shit like vim are degenerates. not because they use console editors but because they won't shut the fuck up about it, just use whatever makes your peepee the big peepee and everything will be ok.

Attached: 1528931609139.png (500x505, 194K)

I agree. Vim is for retards, use Emacs instead.

I barely have any aliases, my vimrc is 70 lines long count empty lines. I still would much rather use Vim than any IDE or other editor and yes, I've tried most of them.

I bet you are one of these delusional vim shills who probably own a ibm thinkpad librebooted.I bet you you are one of these people who make their work always harder just to look cool

vim is far superior to emacs.
I can actually get my shit done in neovim.

stop describing me, please.

>compsci degree and 2 years pro development experience
>don't really know how to do anything outside of visual studio
based