/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Free of safe-chat links and name brand shill images edition.
In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user recommends chinkbook • Anons drawing tablet came with a weird pen • Currier breaks record • Dear friend • (Pineapple) Pen refills • Please understand • Incoming addiction • SD cards arrived • Anons new TINI tiny light and Mi band • USB DAC ? • Aussie likes ePacket (who doesn't) • A chink TOSLINK DAC • Mean green machine cable bonanza • Chinked Previous thread

Attached: nostalgia.jpg (1322x472, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B071V7Y864
youtube.com/watch?v=Jy_0bfCF8_M
aliexpress.com/item/Wifi-Smart-Socket-Light-Holder-RF-Wireless-Light-Lamp-Bulbs-Holder-Lightbulbs-Monitor-Converter-Work-with/32946528159.html
aliexpress.com/item/Rare-Japanese-monkey-face-orchid-DIY-home-garden-plants-pot-bonsai-flowers-200pcs-man-orchid-Multiple/32842092345.html
aliexpress.com/item/JSYERA-M-2-SSD-2242-256GB-HDD-22x42mm-NGFF-B-key-M2-SATA-Solid-State-Hard/32950849628.html
aliexpress.com/item//32849451491.html
aliexpress.com/item//32727634304.html
dresslily.com/ukb-500-rf-2-4ghz-product6771722.html
aliexpress.com/item/you-gonna-wish-you-ordered-this-instead/32494787226.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Recommendation for 32GB/64GB U3 SD?

Attached: 1542953360177.jpg (1190x454, 91K)

>black friday

Attached: 5be1bfe5f556fc336f0d4ba6-1536-1152.jpg (1536x1152, 403K)

>USB DAC ? →
That's amp, DAC still in transit.

2$ in crypto for whoever can find me the
Reposting from chinkshit equivalent of the following item:

amazon.com/dp/B071V7Y864

A bluetooth activated or in general programmable button presser.

It'd have to be attachable to 'dumb' buttons. i.e. not required to get into the circuit and swap the actual switch. I live in an apartment and I can't fiddle with the circuits sadly.

donate to comfy pateron and I'll tell you.

Patreon takes 15% but I'll do it if he hasn't posted a crypto address.

you don't know and you won't tell even if he donates

I thought it was a ballcap that displayed the temperature at first. Could be a cool idea actually.

Even better if it can be like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Jy_0bfCF8_M

I'll donate my dick into your ass.

Attached: 9fedde37689340927dba00c4acc1c2e3.jpg (584x775, 53K)

If what you want is just a way to turn the light on/off, you might as well just buy a smart lightbulb socket.

>bought dx3 pro on 11/11
>shipped out 11/14 with sf express
>arrived at 【New York service point 5】 11/20
>no update since then
what could this mean

aliexpress.com/item/Wifi-Smart-Socket-Light-Holder-RF-Wireless-Light-Lamp-Bulbs-Holder-Lightbulbs-Monitor-Converter-Work-with/32946528159.html

For lightbulbs but maybe it suits your use-case.

He looks like he is 5'0

My guess is that local post services are in a rush now, just wait.
Also, which store you used? My A30 is already here — got it yesterday. Ordered on 13/11 — very impressive!

Finally got 4 ports, kinda insane that this is actually of use these days (so many fucking devices to charge). But also nice that it's possible to use one charger for everything when needed instead of needing retarded proprietary chargers for everything. This is going to be quite comfy, especially since it also has quite a long AC cable, so it's actually where it's needed instead of some place on a wall. Also insanely useful for travel (which is where I lost my previous 3 port charger).

Also, not pictured, but that Ugreen HDMI switch unexpectedly came with an external IR receiver thing, so I can just hide the box itself away, cool.

Thx China.

>inb4 clean your desk you degenerate
The desk is the least of my worries :^)

Attached: IMG_20181123_171420.jpg (1600x1200, 237K)

cal fires burnt down tracking data center

Stop double posting you ******, just reply to non-useful posts in the old thread and post new topics here. You damn (You) addicts.

Here's your (You), now let me farm (You)'s in peace.

Attached: 1540825478753.jpg (960x960, 50K)

How the fuck am I supposed to grab those 100$ coupons on Gearbest? They are all taken as soon as the giveaway starts. Even those ten Mi8 at 200$ were already sold out as the offer started.

Attached: Bloodboil_Art.png (300x225, 105K)

aoshida, didn't see the listing that offered free dhl but they still offer a full refund if I don't get it in 10 days

Threadly reminder that it is, and will always will be Chink Shit General.
Anyone memeing otherwise should have their name blacklisted, paypal account closed, be cursed with slow/lost deliveries with many failed disputes and will NOT be my Dear Friend.

Who are these chinks selling this shit to? Who would be dumb enough to buy this shit?

Attached: strawberry tree.png (1327x649, 1.02M)

>rare fruit

Like is this some sort of double bluff and I'm buying weed seeds? This is literally retarded.

Attached: VFT very rare.png (1309x649, 895K)

Easy to sell since they can claim you did it wrong and skip a refund.
Most countries aren't happy for its citizens to import seeds from overseas too.

even walmart is mocking them for getting outside and not shopping online from their comfy beds

This is just obscene.

Attached: titty melon.png (1286x1254, 2.73M)

it's rigged. aliexpress is probably rigged too or the russian hackers bypass the app by sending requests directly to the servers at precisely the right time.

Attached: Capture.png (617x762, 302K)

I got a $5 off of $5.01 storewide somehow on AliE leading up to 11/11.

i think you mean the $5.10 off $5.20 coupon, that was the $1M prize that they split evenly between all ~200k users who collected 3 star badges in gameland

Did people who got all the badges filled get anything more?

i didn't

Nope

Are there any Aliexpress coupon finder/price tracker worth of installing? Which do you use and why?

Attached: theek.png (160x160, 9K)

>none of the gearbest coupons work on flash sale items
>the one thing I want is on flash sale
>not even that much of a sale, like $5 off the actual old price
Chinked again

Guys my redmeme phone is bootlooped

I can still access TWRP but flashing a custom rom/gapps and restarting just remains in the loop

what do

Two phones, two tablets, two smartbands, DAP, two powerbanks and two lion/nihm chargers works off the USB too.
And three ports in powerstrip are occupied by PC speakers, Pi Zero and HDMI switch.

>aliexpress is probably rigged too
The $5 coupon is limited to one per user total, not one per user per hour or day or whatever the repeating timer might suggest.
It's easy to tap at the right moment, don't refresh the page.

I can access fastboot as well

What's the word on Mixza U3 cards? Dirt cheap but does the speed (I'm interested in read) compare to Samsung, etc?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 3.03.30 AM.png (1008x822, 1.27M)

I don't know if this is in America as well, but on ebay you get a 5€ coupon completely free, you can order things for 5€ and pay nothing at all

the $10 off $69 coupon in exchange for 1000 coins was ridiculously difficult to obtain, i even loaded the page with the full quantity of lesser coupons intact but with zero $10 coupons, and i didn't get the $50 coupon either, but some normies got it easily

subscribed, keep us posted

What are the best chink headphones under $30? Doesn't matter if bluetooth or wired, just need to be reliable and sound good.

Attached: 1542708245064.gif (300x577, 279K)

If coupons exchange page code works the same as free coupons you do not need to reresh page at all, it autoenables iteslf.

There's also 25% off on select items which are mostly chinkshit, xiaomeme screwdriver, weird widescreen smartwatches etc.

I think you get Dionaea seeds, which aren't so rare desu. A fully grown plant costs around 5$, and growing one from seeds is a pain in the ass, even if you know what you are doing.
t. carnivorous plant grower

Attached: IMG_20181123_191638.jpg (2794x3526, 2.14M)

>If coupons exchange page code works the same as free coupons you do not need to reresh page at all, it autoenables iteslf.
yeah with several seconds of delay even though i have fiber broadband and 5 niggahertz wifi

I've got it, but don't know what to do with it (yet).

Attached: this fucking coupon.png (458x192, 11K)

What are some electronic nonsense that I really don't need but might be useful?

rape alarm

Can you use it on the already discounted Mi8? The notch is cancer, but the mix 2s costs too much. I'd have bought a mix 2, but they are out of stock.

I could, but I'd much rather have a Redmi Note 5 Global. No offers though, tough luck.

Attached: mi8.png (391x218, 11K)

We're not your tech support, faggot.

update, "Shipment arrive at 【New York Operations Centre】"

15% off site-wide at FastTech right now.

Is this the Perfect5 code or is there another one?

fuggg
i already spent more than i should on a elecom hueg trackball

Attached: 8a632b60d5fd759167efcc2819b9a050.jpg (600x937, 122K)

#VapeNation
Loading up on liquids.

Get this one, it's cheaper.
aliexpress.com/item/Rare-Japanese-monkey-face-orchid-DIY-home-garden-plants-pot-bonsai-flowers-200pcs-man-orchid-Multiple/32842092345.html

Just bought the cheapest M.2 2242 SATA SSD I could find.
aliexpress.com/item/JSYERA-M-2-SSD-2242-256GB-HDD-22x42mm-NGFF-B-key-M2-SATA-Solid-State-Hard/32950849628.html
I'll report back when it arrives.

Which cheap electric "massager" should I get?
aliexpress.com/item//32849451491.html
aliexpress.com/item//32727634304.html

Anyone need that small wireless keyboard with touchpads?
It's pretty basic one, but $3,78 is $3.78.
Use coupon code QOGAZ at checkout.
dresslily.com/ukb-500-rf-2-4ghz-product6771722.html

I hope you have an extra anus prepared

get this:
aliexpress.com/item/you-gonna-wish-you-ordered-this-instead/32494787226.html
i can personally recommend it™
being able to run it using a power bank is pretty nice
gf absolutely loves it, something about coregasms, idk, it makes her tremble and beg in a most delicious way
might as well order some fun peripherals for it while at it, conductive buttplug if you wanna tickle your prostate, or if your gf is into ass play, conductive rubber stuff, extra pads, etc.
search for "electro" "electro sex" "estim" "electrostimulation" will show you several interesting peripherals.

Attached: healthy massagers.png (546x962, 116K)

Sure, I'll take it. Thanks honey.

That PERFECT5 thing is bullshit. I don't want to buy the item first and then be able to see if the code works.

>conductive buttplug
l-link?

how can I find a set of joggers that are made from heavy material? they all seem lightweight from the pictures

fuck canada post

How did you manage to get one?

add item to cart instead of clicking buy it now

you just enter it in the checkout screen

still need to click go to check out as well but don't bother unless you know there's a working coupon code or a promo page for it?

there are people that posted benchmarks in the aliexpress reviews

Need good cheap dashcam!

What's the current price/performance king of chinkphones? The wiki hasnt been updated in a while.

About the aux cables () I meant they sucked from a general standpoint. They would last maybe a month or two of use before they'd start getting scratchy and losing signal entirely until you fiddle with the angles and shit. I tried a lot of different lengths but nothing longer than 2m but I will tell you that the length made no difference in reliability.

pocomeme

not gonna spoonfeed you m8
mind you, you'll find 3 kinds of conductive plugs
hard plastic, the cheapest ones, those have a weigh inside em, cleaning could get messy
metal ones, think of the classic jeweled plugs, a bit more expensive, ez cleaning
silicon/conductive rubber plugs, those cost more but are nicer, softer on your body, cleaning is a piece of cake too
watch out for the kind of cable/connector they need, assuming the plug doesn't include em

Attached: 8cdeb89e8e1e6242f407c567364cfae7.jpg (800x1464, 287K)

These are absolute shit. There battery only lasts couple hours.

What's the name for those headphones that connect behind your neck instead of on top of your head? Neckband, right? Searching for neckband on aliexpress gives me these bendy shits instead of actual neckband headphones.

Attached: 1515710063628.png (907x244, 42K)

But I need it for like five minutes a day.
Also, what kind of battery does it use?

Hey anons, does somebody have some experience on buying a 'male masturbator' on Ali ? Some recommendations, stories, things to look for

Attached: 1541874698165.png (482x448, 190K)

what was your first chinkshit purchase and what are some things that you will only buy from chinksites?

anyone own a mi lamp? just bought one....50 dollars for a lamp...with wifi....what am i doing

Attached: Original-Xiaomi-Mi-Mijia-Bedside-Lamp-LED-Night-Light-APP-Remote-Control-Smart-Home-16-Million.jpg (1000x1000, 147K)

IT'S FUCKING RIGGED! I STARTED AN AUTOCLICKER 1 MINUTE BEFORE THE RELEASE, AND AS SOON AS IT STARTED IT WAS ALREADY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Yeah it's complete bullshit, I don't see how that user got one. I had a script set up to spam the server with 5 requests right away (max you can do before it rate limits you), ran it as soon as 1PM hit, nothing.

that user is probably a shill

First was Eken tablet —iPad knock-off that worked for half a year and died.
And I will never buy anything connected to Arduino or Pi locally —wankers charge 2-4 times the price of chinks. Fuck 'em.

mi a2 lite

Can someone suggest me an Arduino (or something similar) kit with different parts to tinker with?

Attached: 1542038557011.png (107x199, 25K)

What country will replace China as wages increase and Chinese brands gain a better reputation?

India

Attached: ali support.jpg (540x960, 109K)

Redpill me on Aliexpress guitars. Are they mostly shit?

Europe. I wish I was kidding.

why not 15 for a yeelight lightbulb and 10 for a nicer lamp in IKEA?

SEA (thailand, vietnamm, laos, etc)