I'm an adult

>I'm an adult

Attached: 1542716226566.png (1000x1000, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8NK6YuaENA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not knowing RGB makes your computer faster

techlet

Clearly not as you seem to care a lot what the insides of your computer look like.

An adult will not assemble his own PC in the first place. He don't have time for that.

cope

>I care this much about what other people think about me instead of being confident in my actions

Attached: 1541270590814.webm (540x960, 2.5M)

do you play 3ds in public too?

>I'm a fragile masculinity

we NEED MORE RBG LEDS!!! SHUT UP!!!

>not RGB 24pin socket
wut

>I sperg out in public and people want to be as far as possible from my fat acne ridden ass

And I'm a PC

>What are weekends, what are after work hours

Why are you so dense?

This. I walk shirtless on the street despite being fat and greasy. People always look disgusted of me and yell at me for being fat but I don't care, if I'm hot I'm gonna take off my clothes.

I like what they did recently with the I/O ports though. It was always a fucking mess.

>yell at me for being fat
Last time I've seen that was when I was still in school.
What shithole do you live in?

>in a society

Not him, but I yell out of my car window at fat people all of the time. I consider it a public service. I frequently get hoarse from all of the yelling, but people need to be aware.

This might be the worst webm in existence

I am not familiar with this concept of "after work hours."

Sure you are

Attached: 02-trident-z-royal-gold-mb.png (645x460, 186K)

my motherboard has a few RGB lights on it but only because I had no choice, high end motherboards all have fucking RGB lights on them

this

Hence I can purchase and assemble whatever computer I god damned well please and your sorry unemployed teenage ass can fuck off.

Imagine being such a pathetic beta male faggot that you base your component purchases from the autistic opinions of other sorry beta bitches on a Chinese finger painting forum. If you like RGB lights buy them and displythem confidently...LIKE A FUCKIN MAN WITH A SET OF BALLS!

If you like clean more minimalist designs...then display that shit too, also LIKE A FUCKING MAN WITH A SET OF BALLS!
All this giving into crowd pressure is for absolute pussies. Don't be a fucking pussy user. Even if you happen to have a pussy.

t. cuck

An adult will have reached a level where he doesn't have to work 100 hours a week at three fast food places

>get midrange first gen ryzen mobo
>very subtle rgb, but still
>get botnet MSI software
>can disable the rgb
>eventually turns itself back on
I'd have better luck breaking the lights.

My GPU's not as bad. The brand logo and a semi-useful fan stop indicator to let me know if it's under load.
Set it to very dim or even off and it actually stays put.

Why is it so hard to find a keyboard with plain white backlighting?

I just want to buy a mobo more like pic related.

Attached: asusp5qdeluxe.jpg (1200x990, 520K)

>This is actually the best board for Threadripper

Attached: x399_pro_gamg_boxbrd.png (1200x1000, 280K)

Nigga a couple months back I assembled my first PC. It took me 6 hours from having no fucking clue other than the very basics to booting a cracked windows 10.

Cable management, additional fans, and big-ass weird fuma scythe CPU cooler included.

Honestly, I really like the lit up IO. I can see it being really handy for some situations whenever someone's too lazy to turn on the light

>he doesn't have a gun which defends his PC from niggers automatically
imagine

Attached: 85b.jpg (998x697, 209K)

What's the point of this thread? To subtly shit on Gigabyte? Retard, they make the best z390 boards.

this thread and the other like it is merely to enforce conformity and shill. Pathetic man children need validation for thier design choices apparently.

dont worry user...they wont breed.
especially not this one.

I owned one of these at one point. Kinda regret selling it.

i just bought one of those gamer chairs in blue and Im 32. What now cunt?

theyre cheaply built and uncomfortable and bought only for looks

enjoy your backaches and chair no one will see

If I could find motherboards without LED shit all over it I would.

I've bought a fuckload of chairs and I can tell you this is far from being cheaply built. My last chair was $300 and it was piece of fucking shit.

i get paid $150 for 6 hours of work

theres server boards too but almost no one sells them.

i built my pc 10 years ago originally, i've spent about 1 or 2 hours a year maintenencing it. cheaper and than paying someone. I happen to be very experienced with computers though.

i get paid $150 for 6 hours of work. i would not build a pc if it took me that long.

>e-everyone has different tastes, which means that you're not allowed to talk shit about muh rgb gaymen setup!
this fucking thread

Attached: 1524864401560.png (720x668, 725K)

>disable leds in bios
>take out plastic covers
wew

My grandfather owned a firm that designed fire sprinkler systems for buildings. He adopted CAD early on, which got him into PC gaming. Playing Quake 3 at his house and watching him service his rigs as a child got me into electronics and gaming.

>he downloaded the spynet software
Why? My assrock mobo has that shit for controlling the RGB headers (thankfully the board doesn't have any RGB built in), but you can tweak the same settings in the BIOS.

God damn that socket is big.

Don't blame me, I voted for Hillary.

4U

The socket intel's apparently using for their 48C dual die monstrosity is apparently even bigger to the point where server OEMs blatantly refuse to do anything with it. I think its something like 6000+ pins.

Whats with this corny pose everywhere?
Children were a mistake.

And that's why I turn off the LEDs.

R: Makes it go faster but it heats the machine up
G: Makes it eco friendly
B: Makes it cooler but slower

Reminds me of pic related

Attached: 8sMMb4S.jpg (2890x2167, 830K)

Got a similar board for my new build. I don't really care about the RGB stuff, what pisses me off about it though is that it's pushing the price of stuff up just so some cunts can have flashy lights all on show.

takes 30 min to unbox all the parts and mount them in the case. only a complete fucking retard wouldn't do it himself

No you aren't, dad.

Attached: Gohan_is_mad_and_looking_beat_up.png (631x465, 185K)

>high end motherboards all have fucking RGB lights on them

Attached: boardlarge.jpg (1500x1000, 371K)

you cant buy those from the stores that sell consumer hardware

user that's for a server, it has 2 CPU slots, no audio ports, and dosen't even have an HDMI port.

They will keep on making motherboards with RGBs on them as long as people buy them. It's easy to say "don't like them? don't buy them". One obvious problem with this is that as good as all the motherboards have RGB. Take
that's a good board so people are probably buying those. AsRock will take that as a sign that demand for RGB on motherboards is high and make more. What's the non-RGB alternative?

>If I could find motherboards without LED shit all over it I would.
Your resistance is futile.

Nice.

video related, it's my HTPC

Attached: htpc-fractal-node-case-VID_20180915_061226.webm (1280x720, 1.73M)

why would you want any of those on the board

Attached: jchad.jpg (163x160, 10K)

yet here you are, on 4channel dot org

If you don't have a couple of hours to sit down and do some research and assemble a PC, you're absolute dogshit at managing your time.

Congratulations. Why are you on here instead of constantly earning money if your time is that valuable?

im such an adult that i preoccupy my mind with what the inside of other people'e computers look like

why would you not have an audio card and graphics card for those

>be an adult that has an RGB keyboard and a graphics card with an RGB light on it
>live rent-free inside an autist's mind
lol

Well 2 CPU's for more power, and if one of them dies the board can keep going, and you want video and audio so you can get output from the machine, a server motherboard does not scream something that would use an audio card or graphics card considering that you're probably going to be using it to run websites.

Good luck using an audio/graphics card in pic related.

Attached: RM11602-2.jpg (1200x676, 162K)

not everyone is a wagecuck, living paycheck to paycheck and working their life away

It's an EATX board and fits in regular tower cases.
In fact you can buy a prebuilt workstation based on this board.

Attached: 2018-11-24_04-25.png (1216x924, 184K)

the io shield plexi light seems kinda nice
other than that, pretty sure you can turn it off in bios

... you know can go buy pic related, right?

If /b/ can create fake iPhone feature campaigns, then I believe they can make a RGBT campaign go viral to unofficially associate lighting effects with gayness

Does the approval of some autistic wankers on Jow Forums make you feel better user?

Very nice. Not the PC although that's certainly interesting. It's just nice whenever someone let's these autistic proto SJW cunts know they have no sway over them.

Good on you for being a fucking man. Good on you.

I have RGB lights. I live in your head rent free.

I have that exact ram.

>he doesn't have a badass gaming motherboard

Attached: 1515342860850.webm (1920x1080, 2.31M)

>I'm funny

I like being able to sleep at night

>not having a dedicated computing room
it's like everybody here is poor or something

>One obvious problem with this is that as good as all the motherboards have RGB
If it has good VRMs, it has RGB

No I don't, because I don't have a case with le RGB and tempered glass meme

you can turn off the leds in bios.
my gigabutt can.
lel brainlets.

This is sad and pathetic
If you have to work that much you are poor plain and simple it doesn't matter how much money you have.

Attached: 1540720289875.webm (540x960, 468K)

>hehehe i play fornite i need three M.2 sockets
who buys this shit?

Attached: 1434729858293.png (709x351, 209K)

I built my pc last Tuesday and it took me ~5 hours

tranny as in actually a man

>tranny as in actually a man
no dick tho

>take off and disable shit that constitutes half the goddamn things pricetag
maybe we could instead NOT buy retarded overpriced shit with flashy lights and vanity plastic crap?

Attached: 1507208430565.jpg (287x480, 20K)

it allows you to adjust each one so that you can get the best balance

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8NK6YuaENA

Yes, I'm an adult and I will buy pic related if it turns out it's actually decent for the price. I'm not a kid that pretends to be an adult, look for tacky things like these and be like "if it doesn't look all professional and shit get the fuck out of my face".

Seriously. It's not like you're even going to see it if you use a case that covers it up completely. I'm fairly sure you can disable some of those LEDs.

>colors on equipment trigger my autism so hard i have to make a thread about it
and yet you try to seem like an adult

turn off the RGB in the bios?

if you buy a prebuilt it will cost more than $150 in labor