Just ordered this

just ordered this
>24", 1080p, 144hz, 1ms
>tn panel
how badly did i fuck up, Jow Forums?

Attached: Acer KG241P.jpg (947x833, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1CZ88C6994&ignorebbr=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you want crisp colors, good brightness and good viewing angles, very
if you just want ebin 144Hz and fast response then you didn't

>1080p
Why? 1440p is a thing
>1ms
Do you play comp games?
>No freesinc or g-sinc
>Stupid gamer asthetics
Please tell me you didn't pay much for it

>tn
Pretty badly. Enjoy your ghosting, shitty colors, black levels and viewing angles.

>1080p
i'm a poorfag
>1ms
i'll only use this monitor for playing cs
>No freesinc or g-sinc
>sinc
???
it has freesync
>Stupid gamer asthetics
don't care
paid 200€ for it

i don't care about colors, blacks or viewing angles because i'm only going to use it for gayming

did you buy pic related? I got the 27" version for 190€. too good of a deal to pass up. mine has coil whine and a bright spot the size of a pinky fingerprint. can't really see the spot anywhere else but on a solid color desktop though and the coil whine is inaudible with headphones on. for that price I take these flaws

IPS or VA then?

lmao you braindead retard
>ghosting
not on a tn

>i'll only use this monitor for playing cs
make sure to disable freesync and enable mprt (you might have to switch to 120hz in the windows settings first to get it to not be greyed out. but after it is no longer greyed out you can switch back to 144h) is reduces motion blur of the monitors display itself and will improve your aim by a fuckton

thanks

do I need 1ms to watch animes?

>literally turn on a Ray X image if you move 2º
just

I have the Q version which is similar, let me walk you trough a quick rundown on mine
>the blacks and darks beat both of my high grade IPS monitors but not the IPS panel that I installed on my chinkpad
>somehow it has better viewing angles than my shitty IPS panels
>decent bright colors but not as sharp and contrastful as my IPS monitors
>pretty easy to read, watch movies and anime on it thanks to the colors and deep blacks
>non-existent ghosting and not having a vsync equivalent enabled is fine on it
I kinda want to switch to a VA panel for my main monitor so my movies and anime will look better though but it's pretty decent for gay men, though I only play my games at locked 72/96 fps anyways for muh frame pacing

>24"
Why not more

>Why not more
i already have a 27" monitor that i want to keep and i sadly can't fit two 27" monitors on my desk

can a 580 do 1440p?

I got a 24" 1920x1200 IPS dell monitor for $80
fuck 16:9

yes
>Verification not required for your next post.
>Error: You forgot to solve the CAPTCHA.

taking advantage of the bread, are curved monitors memes? are they any good for watching my chinese cartoons?

>tn

Attached: 1516378623713.png (461x348, 38K)

curved monitors are overpriced memes
do not buy

Always a couple of morons who thinks IPS is some kind of magic technology that is infinitely better than TN. There are TN panels that are way better than IPS panels, it's not a given at all in 2018.

And then you have a breed of idiot I'm not sure where to fit in like
I can't even understand what is going on in someone's brain who would talk about ghosting on TN in relation to IPS or VA panels.

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1CZ88C6994&ignorebbr=1 hows this one?

27" 1440p is perfect imo but understandable you didn't have the cash for the same specs with that resolution. I think 24" would have suited the resolution better but good choice.

>1ms
Nice meme. Multiply that number by at least 4.

>not on a tn
You're the retard here.
Ghosting is less prevalent, but it does exist on TN panels.
Set the overdrive too high and you even get reverse ghosting.