So I'm still using a standard Galaxy S7 and I finally decided to make a worthy upgrade

So I'm still using a standard Galaxy S7 and I finally decided to make a worthy upgrade

What is the best possible smartphone for 2018/2019

Attached: base_Samsung-Galaxy-S7-Black_1.jpg (325x505, 13K)

>a worthy upgrade
What's wrong with S7?

It's slow, I've been using it for 3 years now, and the back + the front is cracked.

Don't know but i'll take your S7.

I'm in the same spot. Bumping

I'm using one too. You are causing the slowdown, find out how.

Still using the S7 and see now reason to get a new one, it's as fast as it was 3 years ago.

no reason*

Huawei P20 Pro

kek no

s10 is right around the corner.

I'm still using a S4. You wouldn't happen to be one of those fags who blames the hardware for his own stupidity and so gets a phone every 2-3 years?

Having s7 and buying s10 is ultimate cuckdom. You pay alot for nothing.

The snapdragon 820 variant is significantly slower than the exynos. Had the same problem even after factory reset and just got a note 9 instead

>What is the best possible smartphone for 2018/2019
HTC One m8

If you feel like upgrading, get an s8 plus, it's super cheap second hand, and feels nice moving from s7.
But other than that, don't upgrade,wait 3 years go for a new generation instead of these, notch-only upgrades that are released currently.

I still use shitty Redmi Note 2.

>What is the best possible smartphone for 2018/2019
None.

I have S3 and I see little benefit in newer phones. I wanted to upgrade this year but see no good improvements. Worse, the ARM spectre/meltdown fixes are not yet in place. And S10 will not have them either.

Wait for S11.

The volume buttons of my s7 died but it can still live for another year without them

S7 is legitimately one of the best phones ever made

Perhaps S14 will dump ARM and use RISC-V. That processor is by design immune to Spectre / Meltdown. A 16 core version would be comfy.

Wait for the S22 for a new processor and more dedicated RAM.

My s7 edge cracked and the screen the 4th time I dropped it, that was almost 2 years ago and I never went and repaired it because it cost $270 dollars.
Been using my HTC 510 and dropped it around 40 times and in the sink full of water twice, threw it on the floor out of anger around 6 times and bit the 2-3 times because of my adhd.
Still works fine, except after around 5 years of this bad boy is the voice reader becoming static and inaudible to the receiver.
REALLY MAKES ME THINK WHY I BOUGHT A KEKPHONE

Attached: 1540434969033.jpg (2000x3000, 233K)

Licensing costs for RISC-V will be lower than for ARM. Also ARM is in a catastrophic financial situation that means licensees will doubt if they will be around. That Chinese deal was the killer.

obviously just get the Lenovo Z5 Pro

or the Mi Mix 3

OnePlus 6t

>Submit totally to Chinese intelligence agencies.
Sure.

iPhone XR

this

although I have the edge but still. excellent phone

still better than americuck botnet

this

Samsung, on the other hand, is Korean.

>threw phone to the floor from anger
Spotted the sperg.

i upgraded to a Note FE. this was the phone i wanted to get originally, but my shitty alcatel couldn't last that long so i got the s7. the reason i upgraded is because of a freak accident and it cracked. it's my backup phone now.

Note 9 has zero compromises. I bought three for my family and got my friend to buy two for his.

Attached: G1xAtnzZTxSeSavvnX75_md_img.jpg (600x398, 54K)

FYI, got then 530 each on black Friday via eBay 15% off.

Attached: 1489348495573.jpg (536x598, 82K)

Same. I use a Note9 since I got off the Apple plantation.

>a worthy upgrade
I'm still using my S4

Bought my s7 refurbished for like 200 bucks, satisfied with it, although will we ever get unlocked booyloaders on any good phones again to cyanogen mod? Fucking Google glow in the dark niggers

the power of android

I'm writing from an S7 Edge G935F (Exynos CPU). One day it just hardbricked. Replaced the battery and the motherboard 2 times (from aliexpress), while the thing was open also "modded" the back glass to be clear. Was cheaper than a new phone of a similar caliber, still would be I think.

refurbished iphone x

Xiaomi Mi A1 w/ LineageOS

I went from an S5 to an S9 and while it's undoubtedly a better device I can safely say I won't need a new phone for like 5 years.

Depends on your budget and I'd you want it now or can wait, Samsung gs9 is good, Samsungl has a decent deal on it now, if you are willing to wait until April the gs10 will be out and looks cool. Better yet wait until summer and it'll probably be on sale.

Other than that, Oneplus 6t has nice UI but no headphone jack, should be pretty fast though and unlike Samsung is good about timely updates.

>

the s9 and note9 are fine pieces of hardware, but you don't seem like a phone enthusiast so just get an HTC midrange or a oneplus