Is Appchan X gonna be kill now? I doubt it will be upgraded to the new 4channel domain...

Is Appchan X gonna be kill now? I doubt it will be upgraded to the new 4channel domain, how to build chrome extension from source?

Attached: chrome_de2jYCYkLc.png (1673x1055, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Quenser/appchan-x
github.com/TidOS/appchan-x
github.com/zixaphir/appchan-x/issues/1021#issuecomment-441318754
sys.4channel.org/auth
github.com/zixaphir/appchan-x/tree/master/builds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

open the userscript page and copy the appchan script
create a new script and paste that into the blank space
replace .Jow Forums with .4channel and Jow Forums.org with 4channel.org
save the userscript

for oneechan/stylechan add
// @match *://boards.4channel.org/* to the top of the script
voi-las

I'm using the extension version, not the greasemonkey one
I posted an issue on zixapher's github so maybe he will fix it :)

I forgot appchan is an installed app, maybe in the meantime try using a combo of Jow Forums X + Oneechan/Stylechan until he updates

Zixapher literally doesn't care about appchan x anymore and hasn't for years.

he hasn't updated the script in like 6 years
it's dead
the site is fucked
let's all move to reddit

Why use appchanx if you can use 4chanx?

I guess I will just figure out how to build and chrome extension.
I will fork this to my github account if I figure it out, username TidOS

I helped Aeosynth add obfuscated botnet code to recent versions of Jow Forums X and advised him to pull it from github.org lest he gets discovered and reported. The botnet is appended to the code at compile-time; it's built into our fork of the Coffeescript compiler. It's very basic right now but eventually we're gonna make it into a powerful, decentralized p2p network that DDoSes sites specified by our future clients. The C&C is a hidden Github repo; orders are routed via the updates mechanism (just setting a few variables). Since the last few revisions we've gotten a couple prospective clients (we advertise on IRC and on blackhat SEO forums) and we're going to start actually making money for the next few days. Aeosynth will deny this to the best of his ability, for obvious reasons - or maybe try to make it look like he's trolling all of you - but I seriously encourage you to stop updating Jow Forums X if you ever notice your connection getting slow/have bandwidth restrictions. See, the botnet is opt-out that way.

>Aeosynth
>botnet
It's like I'm really back in 2011 again.

Attached: cat2.jpg (572x621, 104K)

I missed this

Attached: c6b.png (680x680, 182K)

1: download Chrome extension source viewer
2: use it to download appchan x as a zip from the chrome store
3: unzip to folder
4: replace all instances of Jow Forums.org with 4channel.org in the manifest and the script.js
5: also replace line 3537 with if (!(match = quotelink.href.match(/boards\.4channel\.org\/([^\/]+)\/(?:res|thread)\/\d+(?:\/[^#]*)?#p(\d+)$/))) {
6: install the extension as an unpacked extension
7: if you want to also browse nsfw boards, install it side by side with the chrome store appchan x

Attached: Capture.png (1917x901, 187K)

I hate hiroshima so fucking much

compile? theres nothing to compile in userscripts

github.com/Quenser/appchan-x

Someone already updated appchan but it still has broken stuff.

>only google and iqbd for images
>without option to search archive

Attached: unacceptable.png (184x184, 73K)

looks like it's not upgraded the extension itself
Cool, currently trying to get my ssh keys and shit set up to access my github if I get it fixed I'll put it on github.com/TidOS/appchan-x

Awesome, now the noscript captcha doesn't work.

Christ I hate this, how did we manage in the before times?

gook moot basically ruined third party scripts. 4channel ads are full of malware and even google is reporting the new site as malware and not to go to it.

It's like eating without a spoon, I feel like a savage

fixed mostly, except now Jow Forums pass not working (it wasn't working beforehand either)

See github.com/zixaphir/appchan-x/issues/1021#issuecomment-441318754
Basically you can keep the extension installed for the NSFW boards then install the greasemonkey version for the new domains. Only problem is settings won't sync between the two

when I import setting from Jow Forums to 4channel version the script breaks. any fix?

How bout mook fixes this shit back to the way it was or gives me my money back for my pass

how the fuck do I save in the new greasemoney edit page again.

file > save > reload page

fix found, go to sys.4channel.org/auth to login for the 4channel boards, thanks #Jow Forums

How do I get to the settings in Appchan X if the button is not there? I cannot live with the defaults

Also my posts don't post if I use the greasemonkey version with updated addresses, I'm guessing the Post still goes to old server but too lazy to check yet.

testing

test2

Attached: 5.jpg (640x480, 109K)

i dont see shit

>1: download Chrome extension source viewer
>2: use it to download appchan x as a zip from the chrome store

github.com/zixaphir/appchan-x/tree/master/builds

download zip

Sorry about this, but I figured I might as well ask here.
My posts don't get highlighted on 4channel.org, but they do on Jow Forums.org. I did everything said and that's the only thing that doesn't work. The script settings have this enabled but it doesn't work. Is this on my side and I missed something or are other people experiencing this and it's 4channel's fault?

Attached: h.png (187x81, 3K)

can't we just rename the fork appchannel X to keep the old version for the nsfw boards?

Anyone know why the idiot wanted a domain change? Is there an advantage in trying to segregate the sfw/nsfw domains? Is he gunna serve even shittier ads on nsfw?

>chrome botnet

Thank you so much Jow Forums. Love from /a/.

More so because now he can put more ads on the sfw boards.

Does 4chanx do anything to captcha? I use to only have to do one and I'll be good for like a few dozen posts, but now I have to do multiple captchas (the most so far is 6) for a single post.

>force redirect
WHAT THE FUCK

close chrome and reopen, it's updated