Black Friday General

Where the fuck is Black Friday thread??
Post good tech deals

Good software, vps, vpn deals are also welcomed.

Attached: blackfriday.jpg (800x480, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Stereo-Speakers-Dolby-Surround/dp/B004MY4PU6/ref=gbps_tit_m-5_0a1b_a16a00b5?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_p=e007b7c0-d244-4c49-ac31-f3a6341e0a1b&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-5&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=161428031&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=G75YD7DCPH8171MK6M5D
costco.com/HP-14"-Laptop---Intel-Core-i3---1080p.product.100461207.html
waves.com/plugins/sibilance
amazon.com/TP-Link-Ethernet-Optimization-Unmanaged-TL-SG105/dp/B00A128S24/
youtube.com/watch?v=srGqcC6KzgY
amazon.com/gp/product/B01GDN1T4S/
ibuypower.com/Store/Gaming-RDY-SBIBG202
m.newegg.com/products/N82E16814202280
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jow Forums needs more consumerism

I would probably buy the Samsung SSD, but I already have enough storage,

Is it a bad idea to buy a bunch of games on sale right now if I'm fairly slow about gaming?

Should I just buy them one at a time as the urge arises?

it's saturday

I picked this up for 30 bucks.

Attached: 81J9uxZNwML._SL1500_.jpg (1199x1500, 171K)

Is it good? Looks like a good deal

amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Stereo-Speakers-Dolby-Surround/dp/B004MY4PU6/ref=gbps_tit_m-5_0a1b_a16a00b5?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_p=e007b7c0-d244-4c49-ac31-f3a6341e0a1b&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-5&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=161428031&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=G75YD7DCPH8171MK6M5D

Where the deals at though? Newegg has almost no deals.

There are no good deals this year. Mostly there are poorfag deals, like $250 shit tier 4K TVs.

we already talked about it and decided it was lame

The only good deals are the XB one x, ryzen 1700x, and the tb 860 evo, maybe that $600 1050 ti laptop at walmart.

Only buy the games you will actually play. Don't be that faggot with a million games in their library, yet only plays 2.

Most of the "sales" are shit. Better deals were seen leading up to BF. CM will likely have shitty deals as well.

Don't worry too much, the sale price will be the norm next year

>$299
>14" 1080p
>i3 8th gen
>4gb ram
>128 ssd

What do you think of this budget laptop only for streaming and casual use before chucking it off a bridge after 2-3 years?

costco.com/HP-14"-Laptop---Intel-Core-i3---1080p.product.100461207.html

fuck black friday... 11.11 on /csg/ was rad... splurged 500 bucks on IEMs and DSD DAP and tonne of other shit

even got geniune airpod fakes for my sis and mom for 50 dollary doos

Attached: cc8816bf-52c1-47c1-88de-5638fd1921e5.jpg (746x383, 23K)

r8 my black friday purchases

Fuck forgot to attach image

Attached: Capture.png (731x218, 34K)

eBay had a good deal on samshit smartwatches, but I guess nobody on Jow Forums actually needs a smartwatch.

hot

i wouldnt of given a shit but then i noticed the names and now you burn in hell

waves.com/plugins/sibilance
Free plugin for you VSThosters,a De-esser

What the hell is a “genuine AirPod fake”? How is it genuine and fake at the same time.

For me 128GB of storage would not be enough even for fairly casual use, but with some external storage I guess it would be ok.

>tfw canada post on strike again
>would have to wait a month for shit to arrive

Likely real Airpods that didn't meet the quality check. The chinks sold them instead of destroying them. Chinks do this shit all the time.

looking for cheap SDR devices, and a IR camera for the phone. has anyone seen these?

ironically, this.
like, how the fuck do we have these consumerism threads and brand wars, yet no one seems to be posting good deals? is Jow Forums full of poor college students???

I wanted to buy that Acer B247W but it was only on sale by $2. Two-fucking-dollars.
Lmao.

So the only deal I ended up getting was on the Roku 4K Ultra box with the headphones for $50 on Amazon.
Could have gotten it for close to $40 at walmart in store, but fuck that.

Seems like too much for a 15 year old case.

That laptop is an alright deal for a laptop, but you can make a PC which is twice the performance for the same $600.

BD is the Apple of fantasy dildos
0/10 should have bought from EE or PH

Who cares how old it is if it works.

bought a new monitor and now its fucking with my eyes

So, I happened across this ethernet splitter.

amazon.com/TP-Link-Ethernet-Optimization-Unmanaged-TL-SG105/dp/B00A128S24/

Is it good? Also, is it better to get the desktop web managed or unmanaged version if all I'll be using it for is hooking up a few game consoles to ethernet. My plan was to get one long ethernet cable to run from my router, hang it from the ceiling via some type of hooks or something and then run it to the splitter and then use shorter ethernet cables to hook the game consoles up, Now that I think about, is there some type of mounting solution for running an ethernet cable along a wall and/or ceiling?

There are, they're just not as good of deals as you want - unless you want to spent $2000+, where things are off for a significant amount.

Because there are no good deals this year, just retailers trying to move garbage old stock before dumping it on Africa.

Snagged this. Not an amazing deal, but a decent one that I was going to buy anyway.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-23-18-11-17.jpg (1080x1745, 463K)

What store?

what's 11.11. I might want some "genuine" airpods

>eBay had a good deal on samshit smartwatches

dang i missed that one. The samsung gear series is severely underrated IMHO and bargains are to be had. I lost my gearfit 2 recently because the chink metal band failed XD

i managed to get a new in box replacement from ebay same day local pickup from a pawn shop ! AU$ 75 !!!!!!!!!

Attached: IMG_6252.jpg (3264x2448, 2.12M)

singles day. China thing

>$70 for 500Gb
>Amazing
?????????????????????????????

Amazon

Lenovo via Newegg has comparable refurbs for $140

>I completely forgot about 11.11

Attached: 1501074971447.jpg (217x222, 34K)

you paid 50 dollars for fakes? 25 per pod... you know that they go for 10bucks right?

I agree with for the most part, but if you want to try something that's not expensive, steam has been a good option, but only during sales. Although pc gaming is still kinda new to me, I can say it's not as expensive as console games. Also pirating is an option....

they are "genuine" in that they are real airpods that apple rejected most likely because of change of manufacturer or QC miss. This happens a lot. A manufacturer that apple employs is replaced and so no longer an authorized apple manufacturer and cannot put apple's logo on whatever stock they have left. Officially, they're supposed to destroy the product but they sell them to make a quick buck. Louis Rossmann got fucked at customs for buying "genuine" apple batteries.

Any good keyboard deals?

the aliexpress november and march sales are the highlight of my year i always save up a few hundred to splurge in november for xmas and march for birthday in may :D

that was 50 Australian and as i said they are just as good as the real thing which is fucking 300 dollars here

They are a copy that looks the same sounds the same connects the same battery lasts the same ... search for "i10 airpod" here is a review

youtube.com/watch?v=srGqcC6KzgY

Attached: i10-tws-airpods-buy-online23470246607.jpg (300x300, 6K)

If you shop online I highly recommend waiting until Monday especially if you're looking at the current Surface offerings.

TechRabbit has some amazing deals... not sure what's still in stock.

I just want an mSATA SSD.

>have the urge to buy something
>realize you don't really need anything
Anyone else know this feel?

Attached: 1523293667553.gif (178x188, 145K)

didn't want a refurbished chinkbook

The process of weighing the pros/cons of making purchases really stimulates my autism in the comfiest possible way. I've spent a dozen hours researching a future purchase of tires.

Attached: 1476888451513.jpg (900x900, 107K)

SDRs never go on any noteworthy sale... just like the Raspberry Pi.

Sometimes you'll get lucky on ebay through an auction or best offer.

I ordered an Anki Vector then cancelled it a few hours later.

in this day in age with all the reviews on the internet only a fucking idiot or NPC would get buyers remorse...

also /hpg/ (headphone general) is like a buyers remorse soap opera that never ends... i tune in everday :)

Attached: 1542930162708.jpg (1146x860, 131K)

Costco or Sams are usually right near the cheapest pricing for me, especially when they have free or 1 cent mounting promos stacked with $100 rebate, unless I feel like going full autism and buying the tires only and taking them to a nearby shop to get mounted.

Got this 545s 512gb bad boy for $56

Attached: StorageReview-Intel-545S.jpg (850x541, 131K)

I bought an iPhone 6S for $300 and a copy of Fallout 76 for $40. Also picked up a goty fallout 3 cheap for the dlc on the second disc.

Don't you people browse slickdeals.net?

Unfortunately, I don't have a local Sam's. Costco only carries one tire all season tire that fits my car and it's pretty expensive. As usual with my deal hunting, I'm going full autism.

Goodyear.com has $100 off + extra rebates this weekend.

Or I could could double autism and buy tires off ebay when their next 15-20% off coupon drops and have them sent directly to a local installer.

Nice... should last a long time.

i have this too but it's bad because you waste so much time doing this instead of just picking

I have a NooElec R820T2 SDR.
It came with a cheap antenna that broke.
What is a good antenna to get for those things? It is hard to search because I don't understand the adapter names I need to plug in.

was it a telescoping antenna? shit I just ordered a NooElec today... maybe I should cancel?

amazon.com/gp/product/B01GDN1T4S/

Anyone have experience with the zotac 1070ti mini? How are the temps on that thing, how does it deal with slight overclocking?

$120 aud here

Same, and then I spend too much time researching and it either goes out of stick after I decide or the deals finished.

I bought an LG Stylo 3.

that's fucked

>[Gaming RDY SBIBG202] Intel i7 8700K, GIGABYTE Z370 SLI Motherboard, MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Video Card, XPG Z1 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4-3000 Memory, 500GB Western Digital SSD, Liquid Cooler, Windows 10, Included Game: Call of Duty

List Price:2099
Price:1699or as low as:150

ibuypower.com/Store/Gaming-RDY-SBIBG202

How is that wasting time, Jow Forums?

Yeah the telescope was total junk and broke only after a couple times of collapsing. That said I was getting pretty good signal. I was picking up plane transponders from Pittsburgh over half way to Lake Erie. So basically don't cancel your order, but if you are into it then get another antenna.

>Where the fuck is Black Friday thread??
In a fucking trashbin, where it belongs.

should have got a black nvme drive heh

I need some good deals on 2.5" harddrives. Probably the only thing I need the most.

Are the protonmail deals worth it?

Attached: 20181123_234825.jpg (1080x2052, 312K)

why not SSD?

Why do Americans get all the best deals
It's not fair bros...

LAND OF THE FREE

FLAG CARRIER OF CAPITALISM

Attached: 1499043024392.gif (318x318, 1.9M)

I already have an ssd.

Bought the 65" x900f. Got $480 cash back and $300 Dell gift card to make it sting less.
BJs is pretty good. Just bought these winter tires.

Attached: index.jpg (976x598, 86K)

buy bigger one

Niice. According Consumer Reports recommended these tires in it's last tire issue.

Too bad no BJs near me either.

How? You must have something like discount tire or tire rack then? Try those.

Nordvpn had a deal on the 20th for $2.47 a month for a 3 year plan. Best deal I've seen so far. I'm hoping Monday will bring something good for vpns.

Just local shops and Walmart. There are a few local shops that participate in TireBuyer.com though

Majority of reviews come from NPCs and idiots though.

I almost got that one but I went with the 49" NU8000 instead because I didn't want to completely splooge.

Got 1more tridents for $142 after tax at sam's club (didn't even need a membership for some reason). God bless consumerism

doesn't have to be on sale. but, what are thumbdrive brands to be cautious about?
also looking for a 1tb external drive, any recommendations?

back in stock for you faggots who can't handle 512gb yet

Attached: Screenshot_20181124_010954.png (940x651, 178K)

Why's that? I do pretty basic computing tasks and don't need to move a ridiculous amount of information. It was $30 more.

Because that's the reward for selling your soul to the chinks.

Anyone know any good Laptop deals that have at least 1Tb of space?

fuckin cheap goddamn

STORAGE AND RAM ARE SHIT SIMPLE UPGRADES BUY LAPTOPS BASED ON THEIR SCREEN CPU GPU

> unless you want to spent $2000+, where things are off for a significant amount.
What $2000+ items are on sale?

$210 for Sapphire Nitro+ 580
m.newegg.com/products/N82E16814202280