Bitcoin dies GPU becomes cheap

Coincidence?

Attached: 1527956551224.png (264x336, 63K)

It's Black Friday dumbass

cryptotards make me laugh so hard

>newegg
>black friday
if you want used crypto cards go to ebay newfren.

you have to go back.

isnt blackfriday just a meme?
if i had a big shop i could just calculate into the product a blackfriday price, also everyone that has been into buying and shelling knows that if the demand is low or the product moves slow it wont sell faster if you drop the price

This is the shittiest RX570 of all, not even miners want that.

it's a big marketing meme, yeah. But marketing works.
I won't be shocked until I see a 400$ 1080ti though.

That's wrong in some cases. Clearance sales get rid of stock fast if the stock was overpriced. I once saw a 1700x, 580, 16gb pre-built for sale at $900 off for clearance. It was $1100. It got sold out pretty fast. The 1400x, 570, 8gb versions are still for sale though. It seems nobody wants that. 1400x is a piece of shit for gaming.

What are the best RX570?

Asus strix 8gb I think

cryptards make everyone laugh, even cryptocurrency users. like multi level marketing "entrepreneur" autism mixed with sports team fanaticism autism with a heavy dash of neckbeard

ICOs were literally the worst thing to happen to Crypto.
>mfw seeing all the dumb twitter users that entered in 2017, buying garbage like XRP and TRON

Attached: 1367109871.png (1164x1080, 548K)

It's completely unrelated bruh. Pure coincidence.
>a thread died for this

>bitcoin mining with a GPU
HOW STUPID ARE YOU DUMB FUCKS?

anyways, i'll keep making passive income while you GAYMERS stay poor forever.

Attached: mining fag.png (1192x432, 1.18M)

Sapphire Nitro+

whatever i made my 50k and i m happy . could have make 500.000 but was a weak faggot and didn t buy more ETH when it was 8$ .

>buying into ponzi schemes

I missed out on the bitcoin train, too, man. just accept you didn't make the right choice and move on

>ponzi
Thanks for the shekels goy

Fick off, Inever had the money to invest, but If i did that would be stock.

But now can laugh at the miner scum who denied me a 290x when I was a kid and wanted to play Witcher and inflated the ram prices again a year back.
Now they are offing themselves or selling their idney to payy off their fucking miner rigs, and I'm not going to buy one from them, they can keep them now.

Kill yourself, poorfaggot turd worlder.

all early participants should give back their gains

Sapphire by a reasonable margin.

>ponzi schemes
$14,000 in my bank account says otherwise.
you are just seething because you missed the train. AGAIN.
enjoy being poor forever.

>I made lots of money from buying in early and selling to later adopters
>it's not a ponzi scheme I swear

Attached: B04A5E3DF3D34D52A2BF1CB5957D900D.jpg (656x877, 105K)

you realize if he was mining then, he made bank. even after the crash.
He's rich as fuck now and you're still a gaymer.
you realize if you got in now, in 2021 or whenever this shit blows up again you'd be the """early adopter""" right? Only idiots buy high.
Idiots like you called it a scam in 2013. Laughed at it through 2014 and 2015. Yet the only ones that made money last year were the ones buying then. Think about that for a moment. You could've got in but it's a "scam", so anybody who was smarter than you and took advantage is morally below you. You're always the winner in YOUR mind, right?

Anyway you basically just described buying/selling stocks anyway.
>he got rich from buying Amazon stock early and selling it to later adopters!
>it's not a ponzi I le swear
dumb frogposter.

we tried telling you. Really we did. Search through the archives. I think I personally started warning people in 2015.
The same thing will happen in a few years. But for now crypto is ""dead"" in the mind of the sheep.

Attached: 1513835915846.png (1006x737, 271K)

The ICO meme already happened in the 90s and zoomers are falling for it in crypto form. Can’t wait to see the bridge jumpings because their shitcoin exit scammed them.

You speak like you have a ponzi scheme to sell.

I have nothing to sell idiot. im in it for the tech.
Is the internet a ponzi scheme? If I was telling you about how big the internet was going to get in the 90s, am I scamming you?
jesus christ. capitalism =/= ponzi

Seething nocoiner missed the 10000% gains.

i bought a sapphire and get a shit chip.
i bought a msi armor rx570 which pcbg said to avoid, and get 82% asic. overclocks to 1.4GHz at 1.02V. stock voltage is 1.15V.
>:^)

>just got a new RX 580 for $120 on ebay
fuck off lol

>I'm in it for GPUs running basic equations non-stop and basically just turning electricity into heat for nothing.

No you aren't. You're in it to make money from idiots.

>im in it for the tech.

So i take it you frequently use bitcoin to buy and sell real-life goods instead of just gambling with it on internet marketplaces and converting it to fiat currency whenever it goes high

I hope my shitty RX580 8GB OC Armor will be able to do that when I put it in my fresh build.

How heavy are those bags?

Not OP but I actually do this. I buy chicken from A "Wing Stop" and there is a computer junk shop that I buy from in my city with crypto. Also fairly recently landords in my city recently started accepting crypto. There are even landlords accepting only crypto.

This would have had me seething a year ago when I was struggling to find a reasonably priced GPU. Now I can happily laugh at you and your bags of worthless internet tokens. My how the tables have turned Amazon Cage Operator No. 1247...

Attached: 1531625695954.png (208x232, 113K)

Isn't Nitro+ already came with factory OC?

It is because the whole "crypto-currency craze" was one elaborate money laundering/wealth transferring scheme. It just haapens to kinda resemble a classical Ponzi scheme.
The top 2% preyed upon greedy, economically illiterate fools.
If you weren't on top 2-10%, you barely broke even or made a marginal profit for the entire endeavor.
The overwhelming majority were losers a small minority were massive losers.
The current crash is caused by tech stock crash and whales are cashing out their cryptocurrencies as collateral.

$14K is chump change bud in the real world. The overwhelming majority of miners were not as fortunate.

Dunno man, here in yuropoor they're still quite expensive.

only a matter of time till 51% attack

>tech stock crash
that happens all the time.

nah, it's gotta be the lack of cost effective hash power from GPUs removing a significant chunk of hash power from the market.
Notice how the stock tickers of Nvidia and AMD crashed pretty much at the same time as bitcoin.

>$14k
that's a pathetic amount of money.
I saved $30k in a year with a normal job and didn't have to bother with any ridiculous volatility stunts.

Most altcoins are ASIC resistant so you can mine them with a GPU. Ethereum in particular is mostly mined with GPU's.

cheers from /biz. the nerds here don't know and won't accept that when it comes to cryptos, some are scams and some are not, but you can still profit on everything. my biggest profit was $20k off a single trade, but I think those days are over.

What's wrong with this one? I like how simple the shroud is. It reminds me of the cards that existed like 10 years ago

Got a 1070 for under $240 will probably last me 3 years.

any card can overclock 70MHz when you put 1.2V on it.
i've had lots of sapphire cards. they're ok if you think coil whine is acceptable.
but i feel they have the lower binned chip.

Its major flaw is being current gen ayymd house fire trash.