How many of you still follow this meme?

how many of you still follow this meme?

Attached: bitcoin.jpg (900x600, 205K)

Jow Forums doesn't accept credit cards payments anymore so I tried to buy some bitcoin in order to pay for a pass. I tried for literally 2 days and it was so convoluted and sketchy I just gave up. Turns out my bank has a policy where they forbid cryptocurrency purchases so I'd have to find some way to pay for bitcoin with cash which seems overly difficult. It is literally the most useless currency in the world.

>bank dictates where you can spend your money
>this is fine

don't remind me... once I had $1M worth of memecoins I fucked up big time

i watch it for entertaiment, then i got out and buy lotto tickets

>use it to buy drugs on tor and pay for servers/vpn/anything I prefer not being linked to my identity easily
>laugh at "investors"

I'm sorry, what are you referencing?

Hey, at least you didn't buy $1M worth of memecoins during the bubble.

>Turns out my bank has a policy where they forbid cryptocurrency purchases
See this is the problem with your bank, not bitcoin, though. In theory bitcoin is super easy to buy and sell, as easy as buying any other thing. It's just the authoritarian roadblocks that governments and banks keeps putting up. Don't you feel pretty annoyed that they are telling you what you can and can't spend your own money on?

Add money to ur PayPal then buy through that

>lotto tickets
>lose 100% of your money

>bitcoin
>lose 90-40% of your money

Just find a seller on localbitcoins. Using bank transfers for btc is a pain because bank transfer can be chargebacked while btc can't, so they must absolutely ensure its you whos buying so they can sue in that case.
However cash is also instant and not chargebackable, so its a lot easier. For me it was a 20 minute tram ride, then 20 minute exchange. Sold $10k+ so far this way. Didn't even need any ID.

there are crypto exchanges in bigger cities. i think you can pay with paper money for bitcoin at them.

>cucked by a bank
>posts on Jow Forums instead of Jow Forums

It's almost like your bank doesn't want you to spend all your savings on a crypto, lose everything when it crashes, while the hard earned $ you used to buy in the first place are now enjoyed by a Chinese mining farm and lost to the national economy.

>banks are better at deciding how to spend my money than I am
throated.com

>easily
tfw chainalysis

This, I had the same problem and solved it under like 2 minutes.

Bitcoin is and was always great. It's just people getting in hoping to get rich fast and have no idea why Bitcoin was invented in the first place.
Doesn't really matter that much though. Whether Bitcoin is worth 100k or 100 Dollars, you can do the same things with it. I just hope all the people blinded by greed get out of BTC soon enough.

>Bitchcoin is great
>people start using it
>fees spike to $100

>lotto tickets
>lose 90% of your money
>>bitcoin
>>lose 100% of your money
fixed

That doesn't even make sense

>"decentralized" currency
>the entirety of its network's infrastructure is concentrated in China
>Chinese miners dictate ridiculous fees that almost make banks look reasonable

Attached: 1523177713919.jpg (482x768, 69K)

They can think whatever they want, it's still not their place to meddle in your finance. If any bank denied me transferring money to crypto exchanges etc., I would immediately cut all professional relations with them and find a different bank.

>tfw bitcoin tumbler
>tfw more likely to get caught because a cop smelled my weed than because FBI implemented a largely theoretical attack and decided to order tens of thousands of search warrants simultaneously
>tfw buying bitcoin in cash

>my bank really cares about me guys, they just don't want me to lose my money by buying that darned Bitcoin!

Holy fucking shit you are the goodest goy I've seen in a very long time. Imagine defending banks telling you what you're allowed to buy.