Is there actually a way to see who views your Facebook profile? I don’t want my crush to think I’m viewing her profile

Is there actually a way to see who views your Facebook profile? I don’t want my crush to think I’m viewing her profile

Attached: D6D18AF9-4A38-4C6B-A5A6-B5A56E42E98A.png (512x512, 3K)

facebook is not technology

Delete your Facebook account and kill yourself

Go back to Jow Forums and kill yourself, OP

Times up

You should try drowning in a puddle of your own piss OP

Just tell her how you feel, you fucking mongoloid. That, or post her name here so I can go and fuck her.

No but there is a way to know who saved your images.

Yes, Facebook's algorithm will recommend you as a friend and you'll be in that list.

This is why I don't stalk people using my facebook. every normie knows this. you use a friends FB she doesn't know to look at her account.

This may sound crazy, but the only way you’ll get your crush to notice you is to kill yourself.

But I am her friend though.

then no not that i know of. Try getting to know her better and see if a relationship naturally forms.

Attached: 1541450981784.jpg (281x386, 18K)

She will never like you so why do you care?

Have you ever tried autoerotic asphyxiation?

Bitch ass niga, just view her profile and like all the hot pics and tell her in person too that shes hot. It's how you get it mofo

Nah, don't be the same as the otger 1000 guys liking her shit just approach her in person like a man.

How old are you, 12?

based.

might as well just add her OP. you will have to do it eventually.

false

What is your problem with Facebook specifically?

I bought 20 shares in Facebook (down 20% atm) and let me tell you: next trillion dollar company baby

What? You literally get a notification saying "X saved your photo" when you click download. I guess you're ugly and no one wants your photos if you've never seen it.

Just text Zuck to wingman for you OP. He probably has her nudes too.