YES

YES
FINALLY
Jow Forums X WAS UPDATED TO INCLUDE 4CHANNEL
PRESS T TO THANK THE CREATOR(S) OF Jow Forums X

Attached: 1542582662218.png (450x405, 95K)

>slowpoke

>YES
>FINALLY
>Jow Forums X WAS UPDATED TO INCLUDE 4CHANNEL
>PRESS T TO THANK THE CREATOR(S) OF Jow Forums X
QR is not working with pass.

T
Shitposting without noscript captcha is fucking aids

Attached: 1541245551517.jpg (530x592, 38K)

TTTTTTTTtTTttttTttttttt
> Shitposting without noscript captcha is fucking aids
it's ebola, aids and cancer all rolled into one

some users are reporting the auto-update failed and the script still wouldn't run. but if you delete the script from tampermonkey, re-install it from github it should work fine.

click the update button in violen monkey

I don’t use Jow Forums x

>Personal computer posting

w-when will appchan x be updated??

Attached: 1491289193749.gif (60x95, 24K)

I've been maintaining my own Jow Forums userscript for some time. But now that 4channel.org is also being used, I thought it would be better to finally migrate to Jow Forums-x instead.

One feature I really liked in my own script was automatically updating ALL threads in the thread watcher. However, it seems Jow Forums-x can only auto-update the thread currently on the page, and I have to manually hit the thread watcher's refresh button to see all updates to my watched threads.

Am I just missing an option somewhere? I dont believe that 4chanx won't auto-update all of the watched threads.

Attached: 1511866218745.png (589x897, 594K)

i dont know why but image hovering on catalog never works for me

If your own script runs on Jow Forums then why not just include 4channel since they're exactly the same.

it extends the built-in extension instead of re-implementing a new thread watcher and other stuff.

this made it easier for me to develop, but going from Jow Forums->4channel and back causes the page script settings or whatever to get erased. For example, going from Jow Forums to /h/ and /h/ to Jow Forums causes the extension to not get loaded and throw away all my information about saved threads, which makes it basically unusable.

I could spend time fixing it, but I figured that the community has already implemented these features in Jow Forums-x

wew

>the base userscript in firefox still not touched..
in t he trash it goes I guess... I'll just have to use violentmonkey

>using tamperbotnet
wew

Dropped 4chanx for that. Just using a browser now . I was so happy when I realized for the first time what it means when b and pol are just gone. I don't want them back.

> being this fucking retarded

they're not gone, you thick cunt.

Lol why can we post in a locked thread?

Anyone having problems with no js captcha?

Attached: Untitled.png (288x124, 6K)

just sayin

Attached: fix.png (1366x768, 237K)

Attached: 38326861746642f0ea9911a4aaf0fce154c9a4229e4e3e9318b9b776c167c12a.jpg (640x436, 252K)

>board complains about botnets
>willingly puts itself into a botnet

kys phoneposter

S

Test

niggers