Ordered 5 hours ago

>ordered 5 hours ago
I already regret it.

Attached: 05-google-pixel-3-xl.jpg (724x407, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slickdeals.net/f/12268417-pixel-3-pixel-3-xl-400-off-at-best-buy-thanksgiving-day-and-black-friday-400-16
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Actually buying the most botnet phone after chinese crap

>Spending more than $300 on a phone.

I'll buy it half price

I missed the $400 off deal at best buy by a couple hours

Attached: 1200.jpg (618x412, 27K)

It's kinda half price. There's a couple $400 off deals.

I was going to order one, because google plastered their deal on their front page.
Turns out
>low end no notch, pay extra get notch
>no headphone jack
>no removable micro sd
>small non removable battery
>priced like a flagship while missing features
I pretty much just wanted to avoid google even more after seeing that.

Pixel 3 64gb was half off at Best Buy on the 22nd and 23rd

slickdeals.net/f/12268417-pixel-3-pixel-3-xl-400-off-at-best-buy-thanksgiving-day-and-black-friday-400-16

Attached: 1515480403776.jpg (1617x750, 1.42M)

Could be worse. I fell for the Galaxy S8+ meme. Phone can't be bootloaded, can't be rooted, can't have a custom ROM. Forced to have tons of Samsung and AT&T malware. Due to screen curve can't have tempered glass protector without fucking up touch input. Can't remap the bixby button, and can only kinda disable bixby.

The only upside is the camera is nice, and the display is nice.

Attached: HidingPain.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

ADB can uninstall all the amazing and carriet bloatware without root. The Bixby button can be remapped with bxactions on the Play store.

The s8+ can't be rooted, or custom rom'd? What makes the AT&T version different from the other S8+ variants?

At least you know better now.
Samshit panders to the type of people that buy iPhones.

>Can't remap the bixby button, and can only kinda disable bixby.
>what is bxActions

Did you mean you fell for the AT&T meme? Just because you are living in a CoCed country with bad providers locking their phones doesn't make the phones bad. I'm also glad you can't use a retarded screen protector.

Samsung phones sold in the US have the bootloader permanently locked, not just the carrier variants but the unlocked ones too. Only the international Exynos variant and Chinese Snapdragon variant can have the bootloader unlocked.

No wonder burgers are upset about samsung phones constantly. You would be stupid for buying one in the usa.

How absurd. Why would they ever do that?

That back is so ugly. What were they soking?

Because the Japs hate us, or America LOVES anti-consumer behavior. Probably both.

So the Chinese got the best of both worlds (processor and unlocking) and Samsung hovers below 1% market share in China. Truly ironic

I got a xiaomi mi max 3 instead