Its been 2 months since the CoC arrived to linux

Has anything changed since then?

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (521x550, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Rape_apology_on_LCA_mailing_list
twitter.com/_sagesharp_/status/1042769399596437504
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Linux-CoC-Greg-KH-Revised
github.com/nodejs/TSC/issues/310
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not at all, to the surprise of literally noone.

Attached: file.png (511x777, 82K)

Speak for yourself. I am surprised.

>guy makes a point about the future
>gets response based on the present

How funny. 'Diversity' activists tried to make a run at Theo and ultimately failed. The CoC really does look like it was put up just to get the whiners to shut up.

COC is (((them))) in the guise of SJW. They already monitor android, ios, windows and macintosh. The last bastion of freedom is linux, which has no corporate entity behind it. Im suprised (((they))) took this long, either because of underestimation or retarded spatial intelligence

Attached: cjfjoifuuaeca8i2.jpg (501x504, 63K)

yeah it's almost as if the future is based on present conditions or something.

>Has anything changed since then?
The post quality on this board has gone down, thats about it.

trannies at work now take turns fucking my ass

>don't worry about these new rules, these guys are actually in charge. don't worry about the future, I'm sure they will be the ones doing merge requests in their retirement home, the rules we apply today will never do anything.

Also, if you actually read the letter. They have the right to (((remove))) "sexists" and "racists". AKA, because the jews plan to inflintrate team with jews. Anyone who accuses these infiltrators will be labeled as "racist" and get kicked out.

pic related. it's me waiting for the Linux Foundation to start putting SJWs in governing positions.

Attached: surelydeliver.png (259x194, 94K)

your posts are boring

link to this letter?

as long as they can write good code then who gives a fuck about their politics

the CoC is the opposite of that philosophy

THIS is why its so easy for the elites to infiltrate tech companies.

when their politics is about changing that philosophy

actually the sperg in the CoC thread brings up a good point. he has social issues and can't always tell when what he's doing offends people. it's given him employment issues in the past.
I just don't think the CoC is ever going to cause problems for him.
companies are the elites you idealist retard.

>a non-political document is the opposite of non-politics
no

I'll say it again. THIS is why its so easy for the elites to infiltrate tech companies.

Now tell me, why would the elites NOT infiltrate something as widespread as Linux?

show me ONE instance of the Contributor Covenant using their shit for SJW ends
JUST ONE
you can't, because you're irrelevant people and no amount of idpol shiting will make you not worthless.

>elites infiltrate something they created
swing and a miss
>why would they infiltrate something which was already infiltrated decades ago?
that's strike two

you got one more chance to make a coherent statement

The what?

geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Rape_apology_on_LCA_mailing_list
twitter.com/_sagesharp_/status/1042769399596437504
Her push to have the CoC enforced against Tso ultimately failed. However it is obvious to all now how the CoC was intended to be used, however it has become the digital equivalent of a complaints box that feeds into a paper shredder.

show me one instance where the CoC was needed to reject someone's contributions; meaning they couldn't have rejected their contributions without it.
just one.
you can't, because it's not necessary, and no amount of your shitting will make it not worthless.

>it failed
yeah I wonder why (hint: )
unlike your alternate reality fueled by memes, people don't give a shit what the whole of the Linux Foundation decided to sign off on for their standards and regulations. I'm not defending the CoC, I just don't give a shit because I don't think of an evil stampede of authoritarian blue hair landwhales every time I see something that Jow Forums told me was vaguely anti-white through sophistry.

>you can't, because you're irrelevant people and no amount of idpol shiting will make you not worthless.
yikes, don't forget to dilate today

Attached: chrome_2018-01-12_16-47-56.jpg (1664x981, 180K)

>her

>you're the buttmad one not me
>literally spends hours kikeposting to convert tech nerds to his retarded religion.

>i'm going to avoid answering this because i now see that i was wrong; the CoC is not needed, nor has it ever been needed, to reject anyone's code for any reason at any time.

Sarah sharp is FTM

I never argued that it was needed you sophist.

oh.
carry on then

That is, believe it or not a woman, very ill and confused, but still a woman.

Several guideline to Code of Conduct make in practice agains SJW use but in theory is same CoC.

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Linux-CoC-Greg-KH-Revised

>have the CoC enforced against Tso
That person was not and never has advocated for doing that.

>show me ONE instance of the Contributor Covenant using their shit for SJW ends
>JUST ONE
>you can't, because you're irrelevant people and no amount of idpol shiting will make you not worthless.
you sure sound assblasted for someone who doesn't think it's needed.

Don't play games, you know how this works. It was an attempt to create a shit storm around a key figure in the kernel. She wanted to use the CoC and test it's effectiveness. In other political arena's this kind of thing is common enough it has an actual name, it's called a trial balloon.

I'm annoyed by your worthless shitposting and shitting up this board to remain relevant. I prefer honest discussion unlike you people.

I'm sure something is affecting you emotionally, seeing how you are all over the place. adding something like that to your post says nothing but insecurity. maybe you forgot you are on an anonymous image board?

github.com/nodejs/TSC/issues/310
Node.JS scandal make today dead fork ayo.js

>you people
racist.

yes. you are affecting me emotionally because I recognize that you are pathetic, worthless, annoying, and ultimately more transparently insecure than I could even dream of being in my worst nightmares

Read the whole thread. She draws a clear narrative of Tso being a rape apologist(LOL), Tso sitting on the TAB, which would handle CoC complaints creating a conflict of interest. And urges people to write the Linux foundation with their 'concerns'. This is activism 101.

I am just glad they failed. This time.

christ, kill yourself roastie

guess again

I know exactly how this works and it takes two to tango, namely "second parties" willing to play along with misrepresenting someone else's position. In this case, that party is YOU. Keep your baiting in Jow Forums where it belongs.

Nothing is misrepresented. Her goal was to at the very least get Tso knocked off the TAB. If you can't see that you are naive.
Politics has no place in technology. That has always been my position and it will always be my position.

>yes. you are affecting me emotionally
heh, we won.

not doing your biddings. what is it that drives you to constantly looking for normal functioning communities and forcing your political ideologies on them?

No it's sales 101. That person is a professional diversity consultant and literally gets paid to incite shit on twitter. I am getting sick of seeing this trash posted here when you know exactly whose pockets you're lining.
>Her goal was to at the very least get Tso knocked off the TAB.
False, please do your homework before you post here.
>Politics has no place in technology
I don't think you know what either of those words mean.

>No it's sales 101. That person is a professional diversity consultant and literally gets paid to incite shit on twitter. I am getting sick of seeing this trash posted here when you know exactly whose pockets you're lining.
If it's so bothersome to you, you could try not going into the thread and reading it. Have you thought of that? This topic seems to get you pretty wound up. There is quite a bit of overlap between politics and sales, but in this case it's definitely political activism. She was using Tso to make things personal and polarizing. Classic activist tactics.

I already don't read it because I am not susceptible to basic social media advertising tactics. Perhaps you should consider doing the same since you seem to find irreverent troll posts on twitter to be "personal and polarizing"

The bad-ending for the CoC inclusion wasn't "Oh no, the linux kernel blew up over night!", it was "Oh no, the linux kernel slowly decayed over the course of ~5 years!". And to that point, yes you see bits and pieces of it.

>The last bastion of freedom is linux, which has no corporate entity behind it.
The antisemitic part is enough retarded, but this part made me smile.

>being this much of a NPC

The CoC bullshit was hyped up by [[[microsoft]]] to try to dissuade people from using Linux, just a repeat of the halloween documents I guess.

>The last bastion of freedom is linux, which has no corporate entity behind it.
>which has no corporate entity behind it

Attached: vegeta laugh.gif (220x220, 44K)

If only that was the only issue there. It also happens that the response is a complete lie because politics are a thing. The entities being talked about WILL get pressured by the TAB and WILL have no choice but to do as they say most of the time because if they don't do so they will be ostracized and bullied until they're cut off.

>yes. you are affecting me emotionally
Looks like you got blown the fuck out. Remember, caring about things and showing emotion isn't "ironic" and makes you look like a faggot.

>not at all
HAHAHAHAHA.
You fuckers are delusional. Pic related it the bad speedhole impelentantions directly affected by the CoC, code now gets accepted by the political views of the author, not the quality of the code. Plus many good developers just left outright.

Shits fucked. Accept it.

Attached: KEK.png (605x804, 114K)

how new are you?

Linux 4.19 was signed by Greg and not Linus.

you have intel and their buggy shit to thank for that

Linus was temporarily kicked out. This was really him getting a "if you don't stand in line we're getting rid of you" warning.

>code now gets accepted by the political views of the author
Why would any rational person inject their political views into their code? Spergs who can't control themselves need to be removed from the herd, and that applies to ALL political thoughts in this situation. The COC is about as generic and limp wristed as you can get.It's literally nothing more than common manners, and it silenced the whiners, so let's just calm the fuck down.

linus is the apex predator of the kernel community, nobody has the power to kick him out

>Why would any rational person inject their political views into their code?
I, recently, wrote a program to display solid color in fullscreen, to check for dead pixels or dust on the screen. I wrote two interfaces, ISlave and IMaster. That's how you inject political view into your code.

I don't believe the Linux COC has a provision for this level of nonsense. It's pretty straightforward,mainly,don't be a dick.It's not nearly as specific as the ridiculous BSD COC. Linus is a shrewd motherfucker,he played the game to the absolute minimum, and let these idiots walk away thinking they accomplished something.

The proof that you're wrong is in the facts of what happened already.

Linus was gone for,what? A week or two, while he pretended to get counseling for his outbursts? C'mon dude, you can't be this naive. He did the bare minimum required to shut these people up, and that's all. It's practically impossible for an organization of any size to get away with not implementing a code of conduct these days. It's just a stupid formality, similar to a corporate "mission statement".

Have you been living under a rock? Look up the master/slave shit that's been happening.

and they call leftists npcs for monkeying thing they hear funny comedians/protesters say
meanwhile this post
I mean the poster is not necessarily a magapede but holy shit the irony nonetheless

Attached: 1542004077519.jpg (1296x1341, 115K)