pastebin.com/smjvLZN4
pastebin.com/quC0gz4j
pastebin.com/gHCCFBkt
pastebin.com/4LvsAFk7

Previous thread:

Attached: 136.jpg (1205x1205, 148K)

what's with Jow Forums's obsession with underage anime girls

muh ishikei

Nobody likes this shit he does it to be annoying.

What's Jow Forums?

Everyone likes it.
Cute anime girls and boys are the best.

Attached: 1526178646617-0.jpg (1280x1801, 212K)

breaking news: tripfag continues his streak of faggotry, no end in sight

>Everyone likes it.
Nope, you are just being annoying. The younger sister in to love-ru is about as niche pedo incest as it gets, you are a disgusting human being.

is it possible for me to make it so that Firefox has cookies disabled by default, but prompts me for them per-webpage? (like popups)

Attached: logo-quantum-high-res.cfd87a8f62ae.png (378x378, 20K)

Anons please help.
TL;DR does any of you have Jow Forums interview coding questions compilation image?
Some time ago in interview questions thread someone posted Jow Forums interview questions picture. It was compilation of many questions afaik in groups from ultra easy to hard.
The thing is for fun I have started working on it. I have finished several questions, but then life got in a way and I stopped working on it for a while... Now I can't find that picture. I thought it was pushed to repo... but aparently not. Does any of you have it? (Tried looking through archives, but could not find it)

retard here, this has been happening for quite some time now
every time I finish the captcha when posting, Jow Forums just freezes up
I can switch tabs, and use the browser, but Jow Forums just stops
specifically the quick reply box
I'm using Jow Forums X and no script captcha on chrome if that matters

>Pc shits itself when running disgaea 5
>Error popups saying X program tried to write to 0x0000
>Cant open new programs or they crash when opened
>Sometimes the PC cant even find the programs at all
>No memory errors even though only 40% physical memory is being used
>Tested the RAM with memtest and windows with no errors
>Only seems to happen with disgaea 5
What the hecc is going on here?

Attached: 20181124_014417.jpg (185x185, 22K)

If SWIM has a SoC, controlled from a smart phone, that deauthorizes devices connected to a wifi network and if SWIM were to use it in public, could SWIM be caught?

I wonder if she wears panties hehe

so say one of my friends wanted to buy shrooms on through tor network what would he have to do, it seems pretty complicated.

test

icles

Apparently they have an unmaintained image for the HTC dream, a phone I really like. What would be the risks in using an unmaintained image? Security issues I assume right? And missing out on new features. How real of a concern should the security threats be? Sorry I am not knowled/g/eable I usually just stay in /mg/

Attached: 00000.png (193x400, 120K)

Is the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro a good buy at £745 ($940) ?

Specs are:
Intel Core i7-8550U Quad Core 1.8GHz, up to 4.0GHz
NVIDIA GeForce MX150 GPU
16GB DDR4
256GB SSD

I want a laptop I can use for heavy video editing (full Adobe suite) so I need something that can handle being my main laptop through a 3 year film course.
Will this be enough or should I be looking for something else?

I was considering this or something like a refurbished P50, I'm not that clued up on technical info.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Is anyone having problem with OneeChan? It seems after the new version update of 4chanX it doesn't work anymore. Any workaround or alternative to OneeChan?

see you have to add a line to the script, takes 10 seconds to fix.

learn about pgp encryption
learn about bitcoin/crypto currency
learn about tor
find a darknet market
order

you'll probably get more detailed answers or even guides on 420chan or unironically reddit.

It worked, thanks user!

I want to get myself a cheap notebook for pure programming.
I wouldn't even connect it to the internet, outside of the initial setup.
I'd write shit in vim, so I won't be needing a touchpad. I would, however, be doing some graphical output in SDL, so some graphical capability would be necessary.

The specs I'm aiming for are somewhere around one of the stronger true quadcore Atoms, 4GB of RAM and an actual SSD.

Now here are my actual questions:
What type of screen should I aim for? I can see advantages to both high and low resolutions, as well as both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios. Does anyone have experience with a pure CLI workflow for development of graphical applications?

Also, my budget is somewhere around 200 to 300 Euros. I'm EU-based.
Is there a good place to get used thinkpads? And if yes, how annoying are the fans on old thinkpads? I've experienced a lot of displeasure with the fans on modern notebooks, thanks to work, often to the point that I'd flat-out refuse to use them if they were mine and I needed to use them for anything more than short bursts.

sounds like a lot of work

dont write to zero page on modern system pls

Reddit is honestly so much more helpful than g. The amount of misinformation on here is truly astounding. I don't know if it's intentional or not but it's gotten to the point where if someone gives good advice on here I have to double check to make sure it isn't going to fuck up my computer. g is genuinely borderline useless when it comes to gaining new knowledge. I think the opposite of what g believes on most things is true. As flawed as Reddit is it's much better for asking questions and learning.

sure, that's what happens when there's no name or post history attached to your posts. i still prefer anonymous discussion

alternatively look into legal research chemicals like 2c-b or 1p-lsd, they have very similar effects to illegal psychedelics and can be ordered on the clearnet.
erowid and 420chan for more info. just stay far far away from nbomes.
or go on vacation to the netherlands next year, which is what i would recommend if you can afford it.

Attached: pihkal.jpg (318x475, 22K)

me too which is why I'm here at all but holy shit is the quality of discussion generally extremely low on here. So many people talking out their ass pretending they're experts when they know very little on the subject.

>As flawed as Reddit is it's much better for asking questions and learning.
Take a look at their calisthenics sub's guide and try to tell me that again with a straight face.

i forgot to mention psychonautwiki.org, another great source for information.

Is Java still better than C# if I'm trying to get a job at big companies?

This varies too much by location. Check your area what language is in demand.

That makes sense. Thanks user.

anyone?
is it only me?

alright Jow Forums, I have a Lenovo y400 and now it doesn’t boot up at all. No light indicators or anything, it did die on me however and when I plugged the charger in it wasn’t working. Before I buy a new laptop, is there anyway to test and see if it’s just the charger without buying a new charger? I am a poor fag with only enough money to afford an T420 but I rather not go that route.

I need to boot from an .iso in Ubuntu 18.04. Have found walk throughs but something fails in first steps. halp

.iso is already downloaded and on my desktop. Tried moving it to /boot/grml and getting no such file or directory. I think that walkthrough was for older version? Help appreciated.

get a volt meter/multimeter, and ask on toms hardware

Also to make it clear this is a linux box (not vm or dual with window) and I am trying to boot into 18.04.01 server.

Would one like this work?

The only thing that's less likely to happen on reddit is getting advice that fucks up your PC. Otherwise there are just as many tech illiterates or people spouting half-truths (at least that's my impression after the short deepfakes hype).

google how to check a laptop power supply with multimeter.

Picture didn’t post, too large. But anyways, I know how to check and my charger is giving out 80 volts when the information says 19, is this normal?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.19M)

nvm at zero

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.23M)

Hep
I'm trying to run mpd but something is hogging port 6600
Running sudo netstat -tulpn | grep :6600 Gives me
Tcp6, blah, blah, Listen, 1/init
How do I clear it?

Attached: Wah.png (497x487, 711K)

sudo kill -9 1

Command ran, but the program is still hogging the port. What did I just murder?
Tried rebooting, problem persists.

Attached: Carlos_ge01.jpg (500x375, 29K)

>What did I just murder?
1/init. killing init should result in a kernel panic ("attempted to kill init!")

Well funny that, cus my system hasn't crashed.
The program definitely ran.
Huh.
Anyways why is this happening? Init wasn't hogging that port before.
Imma try your kernel panic command again, this time verbose, see what happened.

mpd uses systemd's socket activation, so systemd will take its port when the service starts, and then pass ownership of the port to the mpd process when mpd attempts its first connection.
If the port is still bound by init, it means the mpd instance being run by the service is failing to start properly. Are you starting and stopping mpd correctly via systemctl? What does "systemctl status mpd" say?

Says
Loaded: loaded
Active: active (running)
Docs: blah
Tasks: 5
Blah
Then there's a log.
Starting MPD
It complains that my encrypted second drive wasn't mounted yet
Then it says that it's started.
Tried killall'ing it and ran netstat again, still hogged by init.

it looks like it's already running
are you trying to run it directly from the command line at the same time?
if so, stop the service first (systemctl stop mpd)

>Tried killall'ing it and ran netstat again
Nigger can you not read? Stop and start it properly via systemctl

'kill'ing it will cause systemd to think mpd crashed, and will restart it automatically

Anime website
She is best girl

Attached: 13124123.jpg (525x525, 54K)

Service stopped by systemctl
6600 still hogged by inits cock
Same if I try starting it again through systemctl

oh no no no
How do I update oneechan to work with this new domain?
Everything is fucked!

Attached: ss (2018-11-24 at 16.02.10).png (1049x971, 78K)

Nevermind I fixed it
But there's one more problem it appears Jow Forums X doesn't recognize the pass authentication on 4channel.org anymore

Attached: ss (2018-11-24 at 16.06.54).png (597x362, 29K)

does mpd complain that it can't bind to 6600? because here's from my VPS;
systemd 1 root 96u IPv6 13893 0t0 TCP *:6600 (LISTEN)
mpd 397 mpd 4u IPv6 13893 0t0 TCP *:6600 (LISTEN)
this is with mpd working fine and streaming over ipv4 to a remote client, no ipv6 connections

tl;dr, is mpd not working? what is your issue?

Yes, it does complain.
Port 6600 is currently in use by 1/init, even though it shouldn't be.

where does it say that? because it wasn't mentioned in this output: this is the only place you should see such output

It says that when I try to run it.
Exception: failed to bind to yadda
Exception: nested: Failed to bind to socket: Address already in use
I tried playing something and it worked, uhh.
Yea I really don't get it, I thought it needed it.

please change the OP to "Linux questions" since that covers a wider set of Linux distributions and also includes the Linux kernel

oh, did you also stop mpd.socket?

why are there so many peers that appear for a while but are at 0% and that you never upload to?

Attached: peers.png (1461x230, 30K)

What's the goto book all about satellite communication technology?

Oh, That's it.
You'd think they would be the same but Nooooooooo.
Anyways thanks. I feel like a right twerp.

Can i use a partition of an external HDD to install windows from or do i have to make the whole drive bootable?

it's alright, this is actually the first time i've had to touch them as well, i heard systemd had it's own thing for what xinetd did, but i never did bother to look into that, either
i know the basic idea of it though, being that it creates a network listener in place of the actual service, until such time that a client tries to make a connection to the service, this allows your system to spin up the server only when it's actually called upon
in this case, it means mpd remains closed until an mpd client tries to connect to it

Probably better off with a gaming laptop. Better cooling and better GPU.

did you check your hard disk if it failing ?

Attached: 4chanXONEECHAN.png (1366x728, 189K)

Anyone using 2019 LTSC? Is it better than 2016 LTSB in any noteworthy way? Reinstalling when I get home in a few hours and I've got both ISOs, I'm just not sure if I should try the new version or stick with what I know.

Do I get anything noteworthy by buying a Ryzen 5 2600 over a 7 1700 ? They score the same in benchs and I can't find anything about whatever new features they may or may not have.

>trying to set up my akai mpk mini on ableton
>download plug ins and set them up
>go to link midi preferences (pic related) and select mpk mini but input says none and grayed out
>follow rest of tutorial
>ableton isn't reading input from midi controller
what's the deal?

Attached: midi.png (1920x1080, 229K)

Why are there two /sqt/'s today?

Attached: F74CFDEF-99D7-410E-8989-8817FA7129D4.jpg (640x686, 151K)

because you're a macfag

Probably because one of the two OPs can't use the search function. Or haven't refreshed the page for two hours.

I have a CPU that can supports up to 16 GB and as I have read my motherboard only can support up to 8 GB. What is the logic of this?

How to fix this?
what settings should i change in 4chanX && OneeChan to fix it ?
what shoud i change in theme settings ?

Attached: 4chanPROBLEM.png (1366x728, 103K)

you bought a cheap motherboard

i just bought parts for a new pc but didn't buy an os. can i torrent and install windows 7? is it straightforward to do that? i only have a laptop that has an operating system atm

>Can i use a partition of an external HDD to install windows
yes
yes installing win7 from an iso is very easy, ultimate version = "best"
rufus 2.17 is the best thing i've found for making a bootable disc from an iso for windows

Does it behave any differently on different browsers?

Is there no decent Android music player that can play internet radio streams?

Is there a way to shrink the Force noscript recaptcha in 4chanX? This shit takes up the whole page.

You keep saying that over and over... I know I bought a cheap motherboard, a cheap computer... This computer is 8 years old... I know it's shit and old but it works for what I do.

But that is not my question, my question is: WHY THE MAKER OF THE COMPUTER PUT A CPU IN A MOTHERBOARD THAT CAN'T SUPPORT ALL HIS MEMORY?

This is like putting a big engine in a car that can't support that power.

You probably need to use the "Vdc" mode on your meter for that kind of cord.

reposting:
i know this isn't Jow Forums related but i also know that soem of you know the answer
whre can i find the most up-to-date translation for Custom Maid 3D 2?

They might have had only that CPU in stock or was cheaper because of that or there was no other one available or they purchased it in advance and didn't have much left for the motherboard.
Lots of reasons.

I have been using the 4chanX add-on for Firefox but as it was last updated ages ago and seems to be shit anyway I decided to move to the Greasemonkey script so I can at least use 4chanX on "4channel" again.

What bugs me tho is that whenever I load a site it loads the "native" site first, only to reload into 4chanX.

With the Firefox add-on it was instantaneous, It just loaded right into the 4chanX layout.
The delay I get with the script is quite annoying, how can I get rid of it?

that's rather odd.
Do you use some cookie/storage blocker addons?

not that I know of, I only use ublock origin with random shit activated that I read of in a list here once.

I just want to write Java or Python code and not have to deal with Javascript, CSS, and 10000 frameworks. What kind of work should I get into? Cloud stuff? Software as a service? I'm going to get a Master's eventually for Data Science but until then I gotta get money somehow. Graduating soon. What would you guys recommend?

>68638568
just find a job as backend dev

so i'm trying to use dd to write an iso to a flash drive in /dev/sdc/

in specific i'm trying to write kali to it, and kali is in /home/kubuntu/downloads

how do i format the command so it just werks? i'm trying to do net install of a amd64 image to troubleshoot my issues

Will windows 10 exclusive game will work on it?
Don't this games require windows store?
What app will be missing from the LTSC version? can I install manually what that is missing?

I'm afraid windows 10 exclusive games won't work because it's LTSC

Attached: 20181008084209_scdk.jpg (500x700, 125K)

here's a video of the behavior

Attached: shite.webm (794x526, 1009K)

What does it mean when somebody uses the word "binned" when talking about components?