Birthday

It's my birthday soon, and I want to treat myself with some tech.

My budget is $400.

What would you recommend I buy?

Attached: southParkGamer.jpg (474x266, 28K)

A gamer NIC

a Gentoo Linux license

Depends what you like.
"tech" is to ambiguous.

4K Tv

I personally got myself a VR headset with a $400 limit recently. I've been wanting one a while, and to me it was worth it, I love the thing

I like music, so I guess good earphones or headphones. I like gaming. I like programming, so raspberry pi I guess. maybe some form of budget phone or tablet.

What things do you already have?

You know what's good for programming

A ak47

I would try M50X, if you already have them I really would like to try the MDR CD900ST. The later is the most popular in Japan. Also a spare Thinkpad, or with that budget maybe a Thinkpad T460p with a quad core.

OP here,
Thank you so much for your helpful suggestion.

OP here.
Thanks, will definitely consider the Thinkpad T460P.

Google cardboard.

dragon dildo

save it for when you actually want or need something you idiot. You might find yourself in a position one day wishing you didn't blow that $400 just for the sake of spending money, or because you fell for the birthday meme

You can use a ak47 to get even more money

It's basically as good as a credit card at the bank

Excuse my ignorance, but wtf is that?

Zishan Z2 DSD DAP and Tin Audio T2 for 80 dolllars and free DSD torrents from ru tracker.

Add Brandy and Poopy Pod tea and some weed and you should be left with 200 dollars

t. better than heroin

Attached: IMG_6685.jpg (3264x2448, 1.44M)

it's the GPU people in Baghdad use to mine bitcoins

Not OP but which one did you get? Is the HTC Vive Pro worth it over the base model?

hookers

And coke.

>religious experience

Ebook reader.

A few stocks of a good stable REIT. You can buy it online, if it isn't techy enough for you

is this actually good explain I want to into DSD but do you need special gear.

or is this just for mobile listening what if I don't care about on the go listening any other option?

Programming socks

Attached: roll-over-image-to-zoom-in-pink-striped-programming-socks-14149451.png (500x510, 52K)

couple of petite chinese hookers for the night

dt 770 or 880

This

seek help mentally ill tranny

buy 120 pounds of sour cabbage and put it somewhere where the smell would bother your neighbors