Just fuck my shit up

I get you are trying to make the website more profitable hiromoot but way to alienate half the sites users. Is this the nail in the coffin? Where is everyone going to go?

Attached: f0447272.jpg (793x786, 54K)

>Where is everyone going to go?
Nowhere? You have access to all of the boards.
See a frogger, pull the trigger.

And of course that fucking money-grabbing gook-kike fucked up whole Jow Forums X in the process. I'm migrating to hotwheels chan, it's better anyway.

Having access to all boards doesn't mean shit the gook split the whole fucking site. Things like this never work. Jow Forums was already on decline now just make finding the worksafe boards harder to find and now no new people are coming in.

Hit the fucking road then nigger and never come back.

literally none of the red boards are worth visiting

i left in favour of 4channel

then why not put them on 4channel why make the sfw boards harder to find for new users it is trying to move people away from the Jow Forums brand he is trying to change the site into a pc only image board

Jow Forums is the best board on Jow Forums

If you're reading this gookmoot, please either change the sfw boards to the Jow Forums.org domain or make the nsfw boards accessible through a simple link on 4channel.org. Thanks!

>Wanting edgy newfags to find the sfw boards
Most of the new people that find this site are edgy teens who hear about Jow Forums from the media or other edgy teens. They start with the NSFW boards like /b/ and Jow Forums where they think it's funny to repost forced memes all day, or they think raids are still cool or that they'll find members of Anonymous hanging out here. After that, they trickle down to the SFW boards and that's when you see the threads on SFW boards devolving into vapid forced memes repeated over and over again.

Personally, I'd much rather the name that gave Jow Forums the reputation that attracts cancerous faggots be reserved for the shitty NSFW boards. Stick the SFW boards in a place where you'll maybe get less asshats who think "OH NONONONONO" threads are funny.

this. Jow Forums and Jow Forums is all I need from this shithole

I disagree and I think that the site is probably going to die. I guess I have to stick around to see if it actually dies. I think that the edgy teens eventually either start contributing content or leave so they can be seen as a source of new content.

it's better for us as well user
it's much clearer to browse boards now, i know they are all blue

What are you going to do when all the contributors either die or get a life and there are no new users coming in. you just going to reply to your self and the bots that hiro sets up to keep you there.

the only bad thing about this change is that Jow Forums still links to 4channel so Jow Forumstards can still find their way off the board

>contributors
lol good one

KEEP POSTING FOR HIRO SHEKELS!
KEEP POSTING SLAVE!!
DOLLA DOLLA BILL Y'ALL!

>no new people are coming in.
>Implying it's a bad thing.

Attached: 1528322168241-0.jpg (476x477, 33K)

if you want people on the site you need the amount of people dying and leaving atleast equal to the amount of people coming in or the site will die.

>he doesn't know
how does it feel to be a brainlet?

it's slow af

Do you know any imageboards, worth visiting?

Jow Forums has already been steadily declining. At worst this would just speed up the process.

Also, I just found out that Jow Forums's homepage still links to the SFW boards on the new domain, so all this whining is just pointless alarmism. The only difference is that now instead of clicking "video games" and being taken to Jow Forums.org/v/, you're taken to 4channel.org/v/. The only way this impacts anything is if someone new uses a nsfw board and tries to navigate to a sfw board by just changing the letter at the end of the URL.

With this being the case, I'd say splitting Jow Forums into two domains is only positive since gookmoot can get better ad revenue from 4channel.org. New people get the exact same list of boards as they always did.

Off Jow Forums?

Attached: Untitled.png (878x309, 17K)

I imagine that this will be changed so that only nsfw boards will be shown on Jow Forums if not it is still an inconvenience that makes moving between all the boards inconvenient.

I hate frogposters so goddamn much.
Go spam your shit to Jow Forums you literal cancer.

Kill yourself.

Why would they change it? Jow Forums.org linking to the domain with SFW boards doesn't affect ad revenue. Only 4channel.org can't link to the NSFW content. That's the entire reason this change was made.

Having to type 4channel.org/g/ instead of Jow Forums.org/g/ doesn't seem very inconvenient to me. Oh no, an entire 3 extra characters to type! Definitely doesn't warrant the amount of incessant pissing and moaning that's been going on.

based

Can they at least stop screwing up my settings and deleting my thread watcher? I keep having to go back to fix it.

>make finding the worksafe boards harder to find
In what way???

>but way to alienate half the sites users

Why? I can still shitpost on every bored and call people I don’t like niggers. What’s the difference?

>*******
What did he mean by this?

I fucking hope most of the users leave. This place has become infested with newfags that look up stale memes on knowyourmeme and regurgitate them endlessly. OC has almost completely died out.
We need a culling of normalfags.

Bullshit that will never be implemented.

Seriously, how new r u? And I’m sure you came from plebbit, so if you want a big community go back there you nigger loving faggot.

tends to be comfy. less so though is interesting.

Behead those who insult Pepe.

Sure. If you happen to be a 14 year old Christian kid with no first clue about economics or politics.

Reinstall your extension.

This