How to tell a person is tech-illiterate

How to tell a person is tech-illiterate

>They're using a folio phone case

Attached: folio.1537550228.jpg (1200x800, 67K)

why?

I don't get it.

I bet OP is one of those people with a shutterstock wallpaper.

Noobs, he doesn't like folio cases so therefore people who use it are clearly of inferior intellect.

>t. NPC

they're the smartest option
- thin and folds out of the way when in use
- protects the screen when pocketed
- can hold credit and business cards

they're NPC man

The only complaint about folio cases I can come up with is that they make the phone kind of thick. This is the problem with all cases though so I don't quite get your point, OP.

the one i have for my S4 replaces the back cover, so only the flap's thickness is added, which is around 1mm

Attached: th.jpg (900x802, 46K)

I have the exact same case as in the OP, and I actually really like it, other than the ridiculous $99 price.

I realised I actually don't need most things in my wallet, only a bit of cash, a credit card and an ID. All of those loyalty cards can just fuck off, I'd rather overpay the extra shekel than carry 20 different cards around me.

Whew you sure got em OP

Attached: 1542473930291.png (160x175, 21K)

the best implementation

Also they are completely useless and make using the device hard.
Smartphones use gorilla glass for a reason. Being tech literate means you know the tech and how to avoid microscratches.

uh...ok

Attached: 1542518518011.gif (346x263, 945K)

(You)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>They have an iphone

apple is so fucking stupid. folio case but the cover is a flimsy piece of OP's cock.

Did the same with my Moto G2 and it's still the best case i've ever owned.
Too bad more and more smartphones have non removable back covers

this

>Being tech literate means you know the tech and how to avoid microscratches.
I mean, using a folio case is a good way to avoid microscratches. Do you just associate them with tech illiteracy because mostly women and old people use them?

>How to tell a person is autistic
>
>>They're obsessing over what other people do.

>they have a mobile phone

They don't use cash.

Cash is king.

Attached: 1541470729985.jpg (599x598, 446K)

Can confirm, I have one for my S3.

I would have likes the inside of the flap also to be a screen so I can get a larger screen area.

>Also they are completely useless and make using the device hard.
what
>Smartphones use gorilla glass for a reason. Being tech literate means you know the tech and how to avoid microscratches.
Nobody breaks the glass on their phone because they "don't know the tech", it's because they were being careless and dropped it, or kept it with some keys or some shit.
What an autist you are