Shaving my balls and every tiny hair on my penis is such a chore. What technology do you use to shave them?

Shaving my balls and every tiny hair on my penis is such a chore. What technology do you use to shave them?

Attached: [email protected] (2048x1282, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

naircare.com/en/Men/Products/Hair-Removal-Cream
youtube.com/channel/UClisvQgV5IYj9ND5TJU8w0A/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't

Attached: 9D826029-2921-4C8E-9D48-AC7236FDD357.png (416x414, 273K)

just go full weiner beard

Nah, my dick hair gets curly at some point. I don't like that.

Unironically wax or just grab and pull

the one from your pic

trimmed > shaved

>grab and pull
Nope. This causes damage to the ultra thin skin.

Attached: grains-de-fordyces-petits-points-clairs-peau-peĢnis.jpg (900x506, 61K)

Hair removal cream. Theres one for men cause thicker hair and such. Test if your skin can take it first.

If it does its pretty comfy. Put that stuff on, lurk on 4chin for 5-10mins and wash off.

Try depilatory powder/cream

Just get grooming scissors why are you shaving everything

Don't be a faggot.

>why are you shaving everything
Why do men do anything?
Women.

nair
just have a timer going to keep track so you don't burn yourself
even if it is mildly irritating at the time you dont run the risk of ingrown hairs or cuts

HRT

Is it going to cause cancer on your balls and your offsprings to be retarded?

Chemically speaking its pretty much the same stuff a barber uses to bleach hair.

DO. NOT. PUT. IT. ON. YOUR.BALLS
I did it and I was in agony for 4 days straight

it's just a slaked lime and lye that eats away keratin (what hair and skin is made out of)
the idea is it weakens the hair enough to let you wipe it away without causing too much damage to everything else

a nice side effect is the hair that's left over doesn't have a jagged sharp edge like when you use a razor so less irritation

Why are you asking Jow Forums and not consulting the million results you get through Google?

"remove shave pubic hair"
"how to shave genitals men"
"shaving penis hair removal scrotum"
"male shave private area"
"testicles remove hair safe"

Attached: 1542797374124.png (398x397, 150K)

Because OP is curios about my smooth anus and genital.

Just fucking grab and pull coward

post pics pls

Why go to the soulless supermarket when I can go to the comfy neighbourhood shop owned by a family friend?

It's one of the places you definitely don't want to use a safety razor on. You should use cartridge razors instead since you're less likely to cut yourself.

So in other words, it's going to cause damage?
BUT IT'S A BALLS THREAD

cause Jow Forums has huge amount of girls (male) that know that stuff better than any woman (female)

Because I don't want them to know I shave my balls?

can anyone confirm this?

Honestly ? Go into an institute. They're pros and will do your shit like pros.

I had my ass waxed the other day by a cute chick and i feel like a new man.

see it will irritate skin if left on too long, I would suggest buying the flowery "gentle" womans version and trying it out for the minimum recommended time if you are that concerned

you can always slather it on your ass cheeks if you decide it's too rough on your balls

>nair
I don't get it.
>apply to skin
>but don't rub in
>immediately wash hands
how dangerous is this stuff?
naircare.com/en/Men/Products/Hair-Removal-Cream

Attached: 1539005215438.jpg (301x286, 17K)

>not wanting everyone and your grandmother knowing you practice good personal hygiene

Trim or Wax

It feels better when I fap, I'm not doing it for the sake of 3dpd

Clearly dangerous enough to be harmful for your hands and at the same time not dangerous to much more sensitive body parts such as BALLS.
That's kinda fishy.

Someone recommend me hair trimmers that's good for the one-eyed dick downunder

Everybody's pubic hair does that, except for East Asians.

Just get a Brazilian wax.

duct tape.
you'll thank me.

Washing hands is so you don't get it in your eyes

>I had my ass waxed the other day by a cute chick and i feel like a new man.
Has she milked you afterwards?

just set it on fire.

Baka my hair still grows there. It's definitely thinner and way more manageable, but still problematic.

Attached: 1530415817060.png (446x333, 71K)

the only true, 100% proven effective method

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 5K)

I stumbled on this channel the other day, and it makes sense.
youtube.com/channel/UClisvQgV5IYj9ND5TJU8w0A/videos
Society is a highly vertical control structure. They're trying to train people to think children and gender neutral / ambiguous stimuli is attractive.

Shaved genitals look neat because everything is highly visible, but overall are unattractive. They're also higher friction, as that's part of what the hair is there for.

>You don't
But you shave your chest?

Aaaaaiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>nair
No. In the latex threads hair is a problem but using nair downstairs is a no no.

Trivia: old prank on nucler subs is to put nair in the shampoo to the new guys and watch hair fall out. Sudden hair loss is one of many signs of radiation poisoning. Amusing, once you recover from the heart attack.

>dick hair
thank god, i though i was the only one with this

Is this true?

Attached: nani.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Unironically these, feels good man

Attached: saca-cejas-maxi-by-apple[1].jpg (771x1000, 30K)

ball hair removal is technology

>pocket circumciser

duh

Attached: u4yIesM.png (620x413, 255K)

Any faggot vain enough to shave their fucking balls belongs there, i.e. everyone on thread. That includes metrosexual homos that shave their chest.

also handy for when you're at starbucks and some degenerage male tries to assert his dominance by walking in the front door

>vain
Didn't realize wanting to be free of ball itch was purely for vanity

My balls never itch. If your balls are consistently itchy it's because of some other thing you're doing to yourself.

It's not
Even east asians have curly pubic hair

He wants the Jow Forums approved and redpilled method to shave one's balls

yeah but girls are much more likely to put your balls in their mouths if they're nice and smooth

>it's because of some other thing you're doing to yourself
Existing?

If your balls are itching, it may be fungus. Is the skin powdery, dry, and flaking?

No, it's just a little hairy. The actual skin down there is quite smooth and supple, actually

My balls are like that. I've been scratching it for 2 years already. The doctor keeps telling me it's not fungus and to do the same shit, wash with pH neutral soap, dry it properly and cotton underwear but the itching continues

Wrong assumption.

Possible causes include:
-Showering in chlorinated, fluoridated, brominated, birth control pill and post metabolic prescription drug contaminated water. All of which will dry out skin, alter skin flora, and can promote various low grade infections which in a moist area with a lot of folds can cause itchiness. What does shaving the hair do? Get rid of anything rubbing more sharply and reduce moisture retention.

The other possibility is soaps or other dietary factors. Balls shouldn't be itchy all the time. Mine aren't.

>shaving penis hair removal scrotum
>removal scrotum

Attached: smiledoggo.jpg (600x459, 47K)

>chlorinated, fluoridated, brominated, birth control pill and post metabolic prescription drug contaminated water

Attached: alex-jones.png (968x681, 1.02M)

But Jow Forums is /lgbt/'s little shota brother he wants to fuck but won't until he gets some solid signs

Yeah, that's a clever reaction and all, but what are you saying. It's not true, it's irrelevant, or?

Show us

Fire

Friendly reminder that 4channel is a SFW, advertiser-friendly site!

i just bought an electric clipper for my pubes and i shave balls and shaft with a regular old disposable razor.

keep it manly up top and soft for that virgin ball licking

One time I accidentally washed my balls with some really strong face wash and that caused the skin to dry up and itch real bad.

Not knowing what the problem was, I continued to wash it vigorously for the next month or two. Thinking I just wasn't cleaning it well enough. The itching, of course, never stopped because I was drying it out.

One day I decided to stop washing it for a day or two. Dryness was gone after that and it's been fine ever since.

You should try not washing it for a while.

I've gone through 3 days of not taking a shower but it still itches. Maybe I'll try for 1 week to see if it works

>But you shave your chest?
No. I'm into women who actually like men.

tweezers

it would take hours to tweeze off hair that's on my balls/dick/pubic area

iirc normal (((women)))'s nair is stronger than men's. make sure to get "bikini area" versions if they offer it

can confirm. tried it once and, no shit, 2 seconds after putting it on it felt like i teabagged a cup of lava. a day or two after i started developing scabs. yea its bad news bears

Do you also like that type of women? Meaning women with body hair?

False
t. minority

Ah. That would be the exploding testicle syndrome.

this, I use my wahl trimmer with the 3 mm guard

another vote for trim > shave
what are you, an olympic turtle?

I've heard that using a lighter to carefully burn off pubes gives best results.
Haven't tried it myself though, since I'm not a fag.

>fucking retard that shaves his entire body trying to prove something
lmao@urlife, shaveboy
i'm not that guy, but you're a fucking loser. i'm a pretty hairy guy, with a hairy chest, hairy back, hairy ass. i shave my armpits so they don't stink, i shave my crotch with a philips body groomer, and my asscrack with the same bodygroomer so it doesn't get damp as fuck
grow a fucking pair of balls and stop thinking you know anything

you're not browsing Jow Forums

this. he probably doesn't fucking wash

imagine the fucking faggot that actually enjoys having his balls licked. what the fuck sort of fetish is that?

>what is a back x sack x cracc

For fuck's sake, user. Do NOT put a damned thing on your nuts, least of all anything recommended by Jow Forums.

Attached: 1532094475830.jpg (604x526, 58K)

he's just a faggot with itchy balls, lmao, don't even bother replying to him

to all clueless retards in this thread: this is how you body groom. don't use a fucking razor on your cock, balls, ass, armpits, whatever. the razor is meant for your face

don't use shaving or hair removal creams, those are for gay faggots who take it up the ass

i can push this thing into my scrotum or pull it up and down my cock with no fear of the blades cutting my skin or pulling hairs. it's fucking 2018

you're welcome

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1300x1300, 108K)

but how else can i get rid of hair on my balls

shaving non facial hair is the gayest thing ever