Amazon (JEFF BEZOS) spreading malware

why is this allowed?

Attached: 2018-11-24 17_54_54.png (1920x1180, 43K)

In other news, Western Digital is supplying cybercriminals; Toyota is supplying terrorists; and the sport of baseball itself is supplying abusers with bats to threaten people!

Are you suggesting that anyone offering hosting services is culpable for what is hosted therein?

>t. libertarian (pedophile)

Yeah, not sure what your point is though

Pedophilia violates the NAP

how?

> t. pedophile
Children lack the neurological structures to be able to consent, making sex with them an act of violence.

Someone utilised the free 1 year AWS server, nothing new here kiddo.

Spotted the pedo.

>Let's hold completely outside the realm of blame responsible for someone else's shitty activity
OP is why we can't have nice things

>Children lack the neurological structures to be able to consent
Buddy, all women do too.

I can't actually argue with that

no it doesnt

Attached: z7gd4zg4zmd01.png (1140x720, 505K)

Stop ruining our optics REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: fat_wojak.jpg (598x687, 75K)

install the add-on and reverse engineer it for us op

As a libertarian, I don't know this guy nor care about his opinions. I think sex with children is violence. It infringes on the liberty of the grown up within these kids, as confirmed by countless studies of kids that consented and were later hit by trauma.

Science doesn't agree with this guy. I'll side with science.

HE'S JUST STATING A FACT AND FRAMING IT AS BAD OUTCOME THAT ONE MUST FACE AS INEVITABLE IN A THEORETICALLY PURELY FREE SOCIETY

NOTHING IN THAT QUOTE DISAGREES WITH SCIENCE, ITS A WARNING IF ANYTHING THAT SOCIETY CANT BE PURELY FREE BECAUSE SCUMBAGS WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE

>It infringes on the liberty of the grown up within these kids
lol what the fuck?

Even if he didn't word it perfectly he's right.

That page is on an Amazon S3 file hosting account. Are you sure you didn't create that page yourself and upload it there?

I'm working on it.
So far seems to be some kind of cookie stealing thing. I don't know how Firefox addon signing works, should I really be able to just install something like this?

>tfw toyota produces the the most affordable and civilian acquirable military vehicles

Attached: ht_isis_toyota_sept2014_lf_151006_4x3_992.jpg (992x745, 59K)