Tries Mint

>Tries Mint
>Installs steam
>Deletes all my categories from I've set up over the years
What other Jow Forums memes have you fallen for?

Attached: 2018-11-24 11_07_35.jpg (289x666, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/philosophy/nonfree-games.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aren't those connected to your account? Why would your OS break them?

Yeah, this sounds more like Valve's linux client not correctly propagating categories.

Not sure what did it. Probably something about the Linux client. I'm pretty tempted to get an SSD and just fucking go Mint. It was comfy.

if you like mint you'll love manjaro

with that list of games I'm sure you can recategorize them in about 26 seconds

This. I have 190 games and organizing them doesn't take long. Steam client is just shit overall and organization should be much faster.

gnu.org/philosophy/nonfree-games.html

Linux lite is also pretty fucking comfy and easy to set up

>steam fucks up
>somehow that's the fault of the os

It's not a GNU/Linux Steam client thing. It happened to me too at one point. Those categories are known to reset at random.

Mint, and steam are NOT Jow Forums.

happened to me (on ubuntu), I just restarted steam and i got my categories back.

That's bullshit

Who is programming this garbage

>The Linux Steam Client being bad means that the GNU OS is bad!
i have to work tech support, people like you keep my job security, keep at it thx

Valve. The Steam client is still using very old code from its first version. They should really do a full on overhauls, especially if you look at how the chat part is completely different in terms of technology now, but it's Valve, they take their time on everything, look at their track record, and look up valvetime.

This. My categories keep getting deleted randomly. I now just put games I play in favorites, games I might play I don't touch and shit games I just hide.

How could you even sell a game if you give the code and instructions on how to build it? Anyone with half a brain cell won't buy your game and instead grab the source code, read your instructions, and get your game for free.

Fuck off retard. Port of a pajeet tier distro never

>Tries Mint
fucking cuck, what's next? a blog post about how you suck a big black cock and you thought it tasted nice?

You have a depressing steam library

>Yeah, this sounds more like Valve's linux client not correctly propagating categories.
I'm pretty sure they are stored client side.

>see ubuntu or somethin on Jow Forums
>try it out
>no audio
>stuck in 480p
>have to manually download every driver for literally ever controller on my motherboard
>lan, audio, sata, wifi, usb
>some work on this version of ubuntu but the most are for random version from months ago
>comes with nothing to function out of the box
>no program support
>slow as fuck even though THERES NO SUBSTANCE
>janky as fuck animations a la android v1

how do people like this shit?

Your mind was easy to change.

Attached: steven-crowder-biography-300-300.jpg (300x300, 10K)

>ubuntu
>manually download driver
Huh?

idk maybe it wasnt ubuntu but it took like 4 hours to set up and it still lacked basic functionality that's built into windows so i gave up

How do you not know what OS you where running?

because it was like 4 years ago and i used it for about 4 hours???????

I literally don't know any GNU/Linux where you have to download drivers. Most is handled by a package manager.

Also, you sound like a legit tech retard.

>How could you even sell a game if you give the code and instructions on how to build it?
By charging money for it?
>Anyone with half a brain cell won't buy your game and get it for free
You mean like how you could already do for years on torrent sites, and yet chumps like OP still buy games?