So, what does Jow Forums use to code?

So, what does Jow Forums use to code?

Attached: IMG_20181124_103951.jpg (680x664, 59K)

C, Haskell, Erlang

I don't code, I program

keyboard, text editor and mutherfucking compiler

/thread

Nano

I've been coding with terminal nano for the last 2 years...

Mostly Vim these days because I just moved to a new shop and we don't have internet access to set anything else up (SCIF world problems).

what's you job user? I always wonder what kind of job people who use nano, vim and emacs have, I've read some comments saying that they use certain IDE's at their jobs

VS code is great

notepad++

Right now Atmel studio because it fixed an incomparably I had with my device. Also I never recieved a formal training in AVR programming, I'm winging it.

Attached: 1542421922769.jpg (558x185, 30K)

Attached: 1542953203290.jpg (1094x935, 53K)

My job is requiring me to use labview.

I want to kill myself.

get micro, it's fucking amazing and a worthy upgrade to nano

I'm so sorry

MIT-Scheme, atm since SICP

Attached: 1511195475474.jpg (700x700, 67K)

HolyC, with Ed(); as the editor.

I would enjoy TempleOS more if god wasn't awful at choosing fonts and color schemes, this whole OS is a clusterfuck of blinking, flashing, and scrolling text.

A computer

currently installed

Arduino
Keil uVision 5
TrueStudio 9.1
VisualDSP 5.0
Kinetis Design Studio 3
Visual Studio 2010
Delphi XE7
Matlab R2015b

Sublime or VS Code. Didn't like VS Code at first, but it's growing on me.

Neovim
Don’t listen to the Emacs evil mode shills.

paint

notepad

micro best editor

I am basic as fuck, VS Code.

This. Evil mode is a complete and utter joke. But worse than evilmode shills are fucking spacemacs shills. They give me chills. How can these people even live? I mean, it must be quite hard for them to breathe, shouldn't it?

Vim for few files. Atom when I have a project with more than 30 files.

Vim for my own projects
VS for my job

truestudio

Pajeet or gamer?

Jetbrains

t. larper

I use klossy to code

git, powershell, javac, and sublime text 3 as a text editor.

jetbrains (clion and intellij)

Vim+gcc

>nano, vim and emacs
Lumping these three like that and enumerating them as if they belong to the same category of things.

vim, notepad++

vim
make

based

based
add Coq into the list for me

I write ruby in sublime text

cat, but it's a bit bloated since it's gnu coreutils cat instead of sbase cat

GIMP

The only language I feel like I actually know at this point is Scheme. But I work with SML and some OCaml. And I've had to do stuff in Java, C++, and Matlab.

>Jow Forumsentooman loves coq
Gee who would have guessed

been language-hoping for the past 2 years.
i have been a web designer since 2010, tied everything from prolog to php, and sometimes i feel like i want to fucking kill myself.

last i tried were node just to see what the fuss was about with Mongo and all that, and went back to c# to develop webapis. Also lurking R.

as you already figured out im a windows fag, so autism++ was my editor of choice, but since my current job demands me to use git i switched to VS Code. I think i hate it.

im currently looking forward to learn C and Earlang, since my coding sucks and as a failure in life i want to learn how to be a real programmer, but sadly i need money and im almost 30 and want a nice house of my own and a wife, so im using all my energy in devloping weebapi shit and see if is my way out of poorfag city.

But i swear to fucking god that i will make a homeserver and have everything runing under earlang someday.

thanks everybody for reading my blog!

Attached: capn-image2.jpg (408x306, 16K)