/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Free of safe-chat links and name brand shill images edition.
In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user likes his new chink USB PSU • user pops his cherry • "Please!" • 11/11 IEMs reviewed • Dear friend Previous thread

Attached: csg.jpg (2933x2008, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Oversized-Mouse-Pad-World-Map-Gaming-Mousepad-Anti-slip-Natural-Rubber-Large-Size-Pad-for-Mouse/32913437410.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.1fec4c4dtpPz8L
gearbest.com/headsets/pp_009707667338.html?wid=1433363
gearbest.com/on-ear-over-ear-headphones/pp_533515.html?wid=1433363
audiobudget.com/product/KZ/ZSt
tested.com/tech/pcs/449537-korean-monitor-guide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lolis

>• user likes his new chink USB PSU

Much sorrow, friends.

for user
Link for the Van Gogh mousepad
aliexpress.com/item/Oversized-Mouse-Pad-World-Map-Gaming-Mousepad-Anti-slip-Natural-Rubber-Large-Size-Pad-for-Mouse/32913437410.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.1fec4c4dtpPz8L

Greetings Boyos
A friend of mine needs two cameras (one outdoor one indoor) to survey his garden and home. They need to be hard to see and infrared or something so they can film at night.
Any suggestions ?

My blob came today, I am satisfied

Attached: 1543085647180.jpg (1959x2683, 2.47M)

OTTAWA -- MPs have passed back-to-work legislation to end the Canada Post strike, after a late night of debate in the House of Commons and a staged walkout by New Democrats.

Bill C-89, the “Postal Services Resumption and Continuation Act," passed by a vote of 166 to 43 early Saturday morning. It now goes before the Senate, which is sitting this weekend.

If the bill receives royal assent, Canada Post workers will be forced back on the job at noon the following day.

>will be forced back on the job
enjoy your broken packages

Can anyone recommend some essentials? I'm going to order a Q-Shave razor soon.

Attached: q.jpg (1000x1000, 93K)

shit news. 1 star. Everything works as expected.

A sample pack of different razor blades from amazon to see which suits you the best then getting a 100 pack for like 10 dollars or something.
A good shave cream.
A good shave brush to lather up.
Alcohol free shave balm. (alcohol dries out your skin and makes you look older on top of irritating it)
Optional lather cup or bowl.
Optional case to keep all this stuff nice and organized.

Attached: chinked.png (1135x1993, 135K)

Also order a brush from them.
Find shaving cream (not foam!) at local store.

Can you recommend any specific items, especially decent chink shit?

>Find shaving cream (not foam!) at local store.
Is Barbasol not ok?

maybe

i think every prime minister back to something like Trudeau (senior) have legislated the posties back to work.

they strike every other year or so around christmas time. its bullshit. they leverage their utility (especially around the holidays) thinking it will help their negotiations, but they actually just piss the public off. very few in the public seem to support them. whether true or not, the general attitude is they are all overpaid whiners with highschool or less education

I have no idea what that is (not American). Cream, not foam, that's all you need to know.

I hope they'll be forced to work on gunpoint and any dissidents will be executed on the spot. Tbfh all fucking leafcucks should be gassed.

I use an old safety razor like that. I really like Derby Extra razors.

Make sure that you get some good shaving cream. I used to use the old Barbasol cans, but better stuff makes everything better.

basically the spray on stuff that comes in cans is not really effective as it has a lot of additives that add to the price and they can end up irritating your skin, plus they produce more waste so it's cheaper and more effective to just get a sensitive skin shaving cream .

Attached: nivea shaving cream for sensitive skin.jpg (1500x692, 77K)

>I used to use the old Barbasol cans, but better stuff makes everything better.
how much of a difference does it really make?

barbasol has sensitive skin shaving cream (foam) which seems to work fine for me

lowest level workers face $1000/day fines. the upper management is 50k/day and 100k/day. little faggots WILL be working

creams usually come mixed with ingredients that prevent razor burn, soothe the skin and help the hair stand out so you can easily shave them.
Personally I got a better shave with a cream as compared to foam.

Attached: 1519474553462.png (932x944, 241K)

SO anyone know a reliable seller for full or partial spectrum LEDs, that aren't lying about the wattage too much?

gearbest.com/headsets/pp_009707667338.html?wid=1433363

What. The. Fuck.

Arko turkish shaving soap is good. My mingshi razor really likes dorco and supermax blue razor blades.

Brilliant idea for stealth listening at work.

what's written in that box?

For RE-400 user, try all the included tips, or at least the double-flange ones and the one with the large bore. For some reason they make the sound quite different.
Had mine since early 17, upgraded earlier this year because I thought they're lacking in highs. Ended up with piercing highs on the new set.

Attached: .jpg (1500x1500, 58K)

gearbest.com/on-ear-over-ear-headphones/pp_533515.html?wid=1433363

Are these good Jow Forums?

can you explain what you find wrong with his post?

Cheap, thanks, I'll check it out

seriously guys I need some advice for this.

Attached: 100 percent sad.jpg (600x1005, 65K)

When they write the value on the package which price do they pick? I've heard they still put the full price even if it was on discount and you used coupons.

literally no need to go full autismo like most will suggest. Just get your razor, a bulk pack of blades, and any cream like pic related and you'll be good to go for a long while

Attached: 61L6WrwxbeL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 16K)

Very cute

>canned shaving shit

Attached: 3567589-batman_tas_alfred.jpg (800x600, 37K)

is the autismo stuff placebo or does it actually help

Whatever is under "Total amount" on the financial page.

Attached: please fake.jpg (640x451, 80K)

shaving cream is objectively better than canned shit. and you need a brush to lather with, the shaving balm without alcohol is also objectively better.

Attached: big head 4 uCapture.png (78x127, 28K)

t. falls for marketing gobbeldygook for every product he buys

Half way. Sure it's slightly better but after a year of autistically lathering soap with brush and cup, I gave it up and went back to the canned shit (although a slightly better brand of it) and my shave is just as good, just a couple minutes quicker.

Is there anything of the autismo-style stuff that is unequivocally a net benefit and worth doing?

I like the idea of the whole ritual but I value my time and frankly I have no desire to turn shaving into a hobby

Unbased claims.
There are literally thousands of creams and foams.
To say all foams suck is like saying all chinks are soulless.

>To say all foams suck is like saying all chinks are soulless.
is this post a false flag to get me to agree with the other guy?

Why do Russian women leave such reviews? Why is her flag a US flag?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 3.26.44 PM.png (1378x1134, 1.16M)

If you want to treat shaving like the hygienic task it is and not like a hobby, you'd be saving time and money in the long run by not going all out on fancy shaving products

Dear friend, hope I'm not conversing with a racist here.
Many of us are trying to rename the general to Chinese Shopping General or Chinese Stuff General.
Drop the racist act.

Hence my asking what is worth it and what isn't
Someone suggested the merkur futur clone and told me that the shave was objectively better so I figured that it's worth a look

chinkhaul

now tracking all these is gonna be a nightmare

Attached: 2018-11-24-20-26-user.gearbest.com.png (989x1400, 179K)

breh i'd sniff

Do chinks sell good Model-M/F keyboard clones? Or at least something similar enough.

Attached: IBM_Model_M.png (1350x565, 973K)

it's better than russian men posting their daughters

>Why do Russian women leave such reviews?
because 3dpds are whores
>Why is her flag a US flag?
I've noticed that a lot of Russians have the US flag for some reason, dunno why

>it's better than russian men posting their daughters
they don't do this

>wtf

spy shit nigga, cool as fuck

sure user. i don't want to get banned too *wink*

some fucking babushka taking lewds in her granny panties and house slippers

ruskis are so tacky

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 3.37.20 PM.png (972x1230, 836K)

>I've noticed that a lot of Russians have the US flag for some reason, dunno why
All Russian given access US VPN by Mr. Putin for make create Faking News. Ok. 2020 next up.

NO, piercing treble cannons

audiobudget.com/product/KZ/ZSt

for that price what you want is the TRN V80

Hi there I need more USB ports on my PC for shit, what's a decent hub on Aliexpress? tyty

Attached: 9.jpg (500x375, 100K)

Ugreen, Anker, Aukey, Orico

post the other picture as well

seriously you guys I need some advice for this.

Attached: wright in a benis.png (904x542, 26K)

>stuff that literally goes nothing
It's as good as using shampoo as shaving cream

god bless you my man just got an Orico one

Attached: Dancing-frog-390009.jpg (590x653, 51K)

If I leave feedback anonymously I get assigned a USA flag a lot of times.
>t. reviewer

I guess they do it to give the reviews a more authentic feel for the burgers, as if to say, hey americans shop here too not just third world shitters.

Attached: 4D9MmIb.jpg (1024x681, 170K)

kek

That's a neat carpet.

Someone recommend me a decent MMCX bluetooth cable pls

Attached: 41089662_2246414048706374_3189831404254920704_n.jpg (536x960, 205K)

Why is there no chink shit here?

mah shit from early october still hasnt arrived

any good chinkshit hdds?

dont do it user they're not worth it

TRN BT3

Is that a racist characatuer?

TRN BT20 nibba
TRUE wireless

Thank you for your recommendation. I’ve tried all the small/medium tips and found the small double flange tips to be the best. I’m a complete faggot for foam tips though so I’m waiting on those before I go ahead and make a youtube video.

fuck, if it wasnt $40 i would get it just for the novelty

I've bought a few pairs of KZ-ZSTs in the past for friends and family. Are there any new models boasting any better quality that have been released in the last 2 or so years? Debating snagging a bluetooth cable for them, but figured I'd check if there are any better products about worth trying.

If you unscrew the top has it got a load of dinosaur DNA vials?

it's a russian meme.

Attached: Ждун.jpg (570x380, 35K)

Ah ok cyka blyat

I'm a retard and posted in the old thread. I'm still fucked though right?

Attached: 1xwdAqk.jpg (625x945, 79K)

It's a bit of Chinkery I'm afraid. You paid for "faster" shipping thru DHL (or whatever). You will get that. But you had to wait 10 "Processing" days. Which the Chinks will claim (rightfully so maybe) have nothing to do with shipping.

If you really feel slighted you could dispute, but I doubt you'd win.

now you know
never pay extra for shipping

only if you say the magic word while doing it

CHINK SHIT GENERAL
BECAUSE ITS SHIT, QUALITY WISE
AND MADE BY CHINKS, A DEROGATORY NAME FOR THE ENEMY OF THE ENGLISH SPEAKING WORLD

>UMBRELLA FOR SUNNY DAYS
MFW CHINKS ARE SO RACIST THEY WANT TO STAY PALE AND NOT BROWN THEMSELVES BY TANNING SO THEY CARRY AROUND A RAIN UMBRELLA WHEN ITS SUNNY OUT

MOOOOON

Attached: -734448442-980421841.jpg (930x930, 284K)

why is it wringing its hands

Did you know Jews use a lunar calendar?

Do chinks sell good monitors? Seems like the market is filled with overpriced garbage, and I just want a nice 27" panel with a good ppi.

Attached: 1524001049311.jpg (184x320, 32K)

GOOKS ARE THE GOTO FOR PANELS

South Korea. It's a gamble. I wouldn't risk it personally.
tested.com/tech/pcs/449537-korean-monitor-guide/

>tfw shit I ordered on 11/11 arrives faster that the shit i ordered on 9/11

From previous thread
>Just got myself another of those juicy $200-$100 Gearbest coupons. The ideal window to target is between 1.100 and 1.150 seconds after the hour. Good luck for those still trying, I'm done.
Is this a chinese shill or can you actually take one?

Attached: 31229378_187016842018095_7338606006433218560_n.jpg (416x500, 27K)

I had my redmi note 4 for 11 months now.
.Battery holds a charge well, but does drain noticabely faster from 100-90%
.Installed lineageOS after like 4 months, miui worked pretty nice but I really wanted root access for adaway.
.Hardware buttons still work flawless.
.Camaera is great for the price but only with gcam and api2 thingy enabled.
.headphone out quality is crap lotsa noise and static when using headphones, not like ALOT, but still too much.
.Output power is decent as it can power an akg k501 to ( nearly ) decent volume levels.
.Is still snappy with the last LOS release
.does't get super hot like my old s4 did(for some reason)

Good phone all in all

Attached: 1543081841688.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Good goy