Did the people who made the technologies we use get rich?

Attached: 1539948118209.png (574x603, 239K)

No, Nikola Tesla died penniless and alone

no

sometimes.

And Rudolf Diesel committed suicide.

At least Akira Yoshino is alive and well, but most people don't even know who he is and he is by no means rich

Don't forget jackin' it to a pigeon.

why did OP save a picture of a mentally ill woman?

Well, the CEO of Nvidia is probably pretty rich. The engineers who designed my RTX2080 are probably quite well off, though maybe not "rich". The kids in China who assembled it are probably lucky to afford a cup of shitty noodles everyday. So it depends on who exactly you're referring to.

To be fair though he ripped up billions of dollars worth of royalties when westinghouse fell on hard times and asked him to wait a bit.

>kids in China who assembled it are probably lucky to afford a cup of shitty noodles everyday
It's not Mao era anymore you stupid cunt. Industrial special economy areas in China have higher wages and living standards than most of eastern Europe that kept on getting raped by communism 20 years after it was quietly put to rest in China.

>top 100 most influential women in game development
I'd expect there to be fewer than 100 women in any significant game development position, so this doesn't strike me as particularly impressive.

No, but their bosses did.

how do I become Jewish?

lie cheat steal and snip the tip
pretty easy desu

Evolution, not revolution.

>jackin' it to a pigeon
what?

Ah the pigeon hole principle

Before anime so his waifu was a bird

and that was entirely his fault

Steve Wozniak and Elon Musk are the only ones I can think of.

Yeah, but Marconi did okay for himself, didn't he?