I miss it bros

I miss it bros

Attached: uihs-4ee6a63-intro.png (360x640, 154K)

Is this Kitkat?

looks like ice cream sandwich

That's either ICS or JB

I miss it too. UI was godtier dark

Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich was the peak of comfy

Windows phone master race for nostalgia, retro lagdroid isn't a thing

the most intuitive UI imo
posting from my piece of shit galaxy nexus

I never used a phone with that version of Android that didn't lag like hell. I don't blame the OS, I blame myself for being poor.

> tfw no more comfy Nexus 4

Kitkat was GOAT on my Nexus 7 2013. Everything after had some sort of problem or decreased performance.

KitKat was slow as hell, fuck dalvik.

Was slow if you used shitty phone.

I really miss Holo UI. Is there any way to get this on newer versions?

I had a S4 and it sucked. Android only got decent after Marshmallow.

I had a Nexus 4 and it didn't suck. Used it for 3 years before the battery started fucking up. Despite that, performance never degraded though.

Kitkat was blazing fast on the galaxy s5 which had a quad core snapdragon 801 @2.5ghz.

>Android
Android as well as iOS have always been shit. Everyone who used Blackberry 10 knows how shit both OS'es are. Blackberry messed up their marketing and left us with those two pieces of shit. Finally Google has realized how shit Android is and started building their own OS based on a microkernel (like BB 10 lmfao). I don't know a single ex BB 10 user who doesn't miss it.

Attached: bbz10.jpg (620x413, 47K)

This was patrician.

Attached: hp-elite-x3-hero-window.jpg (1600x1200, 250K)

>that comfy brief period where google was doing the tron aesthetic

Attached: Android3.0[1].png (1280x800, 780K)

What OS do you speak of

Android got decent at L, M was best though.

N was just M but with bugfixes and QoL improvements, desu it's the version that Android peaked, the last version without the bullshit "everything must be round" material design.