Are you sleeping correctly Jow Forums?

Are you sleeping correctly Jow Forums?

Attached: SleepPostures.png (2048x1072, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Coisum-Orthopedic-Ergonomic-Hypoallergenic-Pillowcase/dp/B076MG5KTD/ref=sr_1_6_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1543111003&sr=8-6&keywords=Side sleeping pillow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what if I sleep without pillow

I am leaning against a daki, so my head is only turned 46.92 degree.

on my side with my arm under my head.

Get a my pillow

Attached: MikeLindell.jpg (1140x1204, 95K)

>chiropractor

please tell me Jow Forums isnt this stupid

I actually had to look up wtf a daki is.

I can't say I'm surprised.

I dont know. Id have to ask my girlfriend.

If I had one...

i sleep without pillow you should too

I too follow every chart I find on the internet

You need to go back.

I sleep on my side. I wish there was a way for my arm and shoulder to pass beneath the mattress while the rest of my body rests on top. Instead my shoulder and arm are all bunched up

kek

I'm a side sleeper and bought like 8 pillows before I found something that works well for neck pain. It's this weird headcrab looking shit, but it has a nice neck support area and then open sides for easy breathing.

Attached: headcrab pillow.jpg (1500x1000, 107K)

Well well learn something new everyday.

Attached: meowth.png (308x301, 10K)

who invented my pillow?

>tfw I just put my arm under my head

imagine being this new

He seems like a nice person. I've heard people either say his pillow is amazing or it's terrible.

He's a coke addict, tax evader and huge trump supporter.

So year he's pretty nice.

test

I sleep with two massive pillows

Nothing wrong any of those basedboy.

it's a $40 piece of foam, he's a genius of branding for sure

dumb phoneposter

Attached: 1418670697394.jpg (636x574, 36K)

NO PILLOW BACK SLEEPER MASTER RACE

>BBBUT WHERES THE PILLOWS
FUCK YOUR PILLOWS

DANK ASS MATTRESS INDENTS JUST ENOUGH PERFECT AUTIST TIER NEUTRAL ALIGNMENT

>sleep on stomach
>wake up in a puddle of drool

Attached: 1475537603480.png (419x325, 212K)

Is sleeping technology?

Attached: 1509164516410.png (480x800, 402K)

sometimes

Attached: philips-respironics-system-one-60-in-use_3.jpg (1200x1200, 147K)

TOTAL GENIUS, AND PRINTING MONEY

"PATENTED FILL" CRACKS ME UP
ITS CUT UP FOAM PIECES OF 3 DIFFERENT SIZES GOOD ENOUGH FOR A PATENT LMAO

EACH PILLOW IS LIKE 80 CENTS OF MATERIAL IN INDUSTRIAL QUANTITIES, BUT HIS HOME STATE OF WISCONSIN USA LABOR PROBABLY SETS HIM BACK A BIT SO ONLY 2000% PROFIT MARGIN

What do I do if i'm a back sleeper with the head of a side sleeper?

>side sleeping
>right side is correct
Whoever made this is a retard. You're supposed to sleep on your left side.

Imagine being so fat you have to be put on lifesupport everytime you sleep.

Attached: digust_hana.jpg (723x720, 56K)

No I'm not, I have a very thin pillow and I sleep on my side with my hand in a "raised" position under the pillow to add the extra lift so the head can be straight. It cuts off my circulation and I wake up about twice a night with shooting pain going through my wrist and elbow letting me know that my hand is literally dying without bloodflow.

If I took that mask off, would you die?

I started sleeping without a pillow because I'm an incorrigible stomach sleeper and I'd always wake up with neck pains and headaches.

Could this work with nerve gas too?

Attached: 1528411056096.jpg (599x816, 110K)

Master race option desu.

>HIS HOME STATE OF WISCONSIN
Minnesohhhda

Does it have HEPA?

>side sleeper - use a very thick pillow
>back sleeper - use a very thin pillow
I don't know what I should be doing when I fall asleep on my side but wake up on my back, so I have been moving in my sleep.

>sleeping

Attached: 72864358723.jpg (600x477, 59K)

STRAYA PLS

Attached: 1466422211328.jpg (619x479, 78K)

My girlfriend says I sleep hump her in my sleep.

"girlfriend"

>stomach sleeper
Why the fuck would someone do such a thing?

When I was in hospital once there was this old guy who needed a mask like this inhabitating the bed on the other side of the room. Every time he put it on at night it looked like a really good Bane cosplay. Couldn't sleep next to its sound though.

Ever since I bought a loli I get the best sleep

Attached: 540d46e3-e567-4bff-ae6d-25876d36f1d1.jpg (640x425, 182K)

>145
imagined

You're big guy huh?

I hang off the side of my bed upside down until the blood pools in my head and I black out.

Then be a back sleeper? It's in the graphic

A profound number of people in the US actually believe chiropractors operate based on science and not anti-vax levels of bullshit.

Attached: 1541772505636.jpg (400x426, 69K)

>6'
>8/10
>genius level IQ
>extremely healthy, fit, and active
>still have sleep apnea
yeah that's cool life, thanks

Attached: 1491891645293.jpg (480x405, 32K)

>doctor of chiropractic
>doctor
>chiro practic

yeah, no

depends - are you a big buy?

I am four jews.

Not everyone on this board is greasy loser user.

Sleep is a spook

Attached: stirner.jpg (668x674, 165K)

>he doesn't have a big U pillow
what's your excuse?

Attached: ultimate cozy.jpg (1200x850, 143K)

Most of us are greasy at the very least.

Attached: 1542051956150.gif (540x540, 682K)

What's it actually called? I can't find a pillow I like. All seem to be hard too go too flat.

Literally third item on the list when you look up "Side sleeping pillow" on amazon.
amazon.com/Coisum-Orthopedic-Ergonomic-Hypoallergenic-Pillowcase/dp/B076MG5KTD/ref=sr_1_6_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1543111003&sr=8-6&keywords=Side sleeping pillow

Thanks had found it just after posting. I don't know I'm willing to drop $60 on a pillow I'll likely hate.

All depends on how much you value being able to sleep at night.

And I'm aware that makes me sound like some mobster trying to pitch "insurance".

Explain how the stomach sleeper ones are different from each other. Looks identical

Do they make waifu covers for them?

gb2/4ch

repeat after me:
there
is
no
wrong
way
to
sleep

>160lbs, 5'10"
>still have sleep apnea

Fuck.

Yes there is.

Attached: 1385542353754.png (487x463, 215K)

people who sleep on their side are more likely to have heart problems since it gets more pressure put on it over time.

people who sleep on their back are more likely to snore or experience sleep paralysis.

people who sleep on their stomach are more likely to have neck problems.

there is no right way either.

sleep is technology after all

That's not right, see

I honestly never expected to like the pillow and ordered it at the same time I got one of those back tube pillows i planned to put under my neck to use with a normal pillow. That sucked and hurt my neck more.

Gave this frankenstein pillow a try, and the first few nights it almost feels like you are being choked having a nice strong neck support, but now I can't imagine sleeping without it. Having all that extra support for your neck really makes a difference. Using multiple or a really thick pillow to side sleep doesn't really help change the fact your neck isn't supported for shit.

Also for the guy that commented on arm under your neck, that just causes your arm to fall asleep and makes you hotter.

I can only sleep on my left side, sleeping on my right feels uncomfortable and I can't do it. I don't know if I'm the only one.

one of these is not like the rest

I have one i like it, its fluffy but thin.

I'm primarily a side sleeper, so I have several thin pillows on my bed, which I tend to ball up to be more firm or comfortable. I also used to have a really cushy mattress, but I found my back hurting a lot so I got rid of it for a much firmer mattress and I honestly get the best sleep of my life now than I did years ago.

Just ordered one. Thanks.

Attached: 1446072674107.jpg (552x594, 25K)

Wtf. Has anyone tried this?

Attached: 1405939309175.png (500x375, 124K)

>Slip two on at once
>Sniff double waifu pussy all night long

>imagine being so NPC that you need a guide on even how to sleep

>Not using a thin pillow + your arm as a side sleeper

The fuck do you people do with your arms if not that?

What do you do with it?

>not getting a solid bamboo memory foam pillow with cooling gel

Honestly if you didn't pay $100+ for your pillow, you paid too much.

I believe my method of sleeping is superior.

Attached: ccn.png (828x796, 32K)

pretty sure you already know

This. Took the no-pillow pill 6 years ago and never looked back. Feelsgoodman

I usually lay basically face down but sometimes I sleep on my side. Usually I don't use a pillow

should have been called Mike's Pillow desu

how fat are you?

my daily 10mg ambien says yes

I use a body pillow. Basically every night before I go to sleep I spend about 10 minutes humping it or having it "ride" me while fantasizing about one of my female friends and making out with it. I set up a whole scenario where we would end up having to sleep in the same bed together and we agree to sleep back to back so it's less awkward but something always happens that leads to us having sex. Sometimes it's her coming on to me or wanting to cuddle. Sometimes she gets up to use the bathroom and when she comes back I have turned over in my sleep and she can see my night boner through my boxer briefs and she gets really impressed and turned on by it. Whatever the scenario, it always leads to sex in the end and then I do some whispering back and forth where she's telling me about how she always thought I was cute and about how she's so sexually satisfied with me.
I do it in the morning too, most mornings at least. I have a real good hard on when I wake up and I'm still sort of out of it, so the fantasy is less creative, but often more satisfying because I'm the one taking control. I'm more confident and aggressive in the mornings, and really who wouldn't be after having their sexual prowess confirmed the night before.

So yeah, you could say I'm sleeping correctly.

Which site is the one that sells /mlp/ and or furry dakis? I live with a roommate, but we both have separate rooms.

How should I hide my faggotry?

pillows are for faggots

humans evolved using rocks for pillows therefore rocks are the ideal pillow

Attached: 1d52ca1497a896ebb05573896ecc0261e1d1be0e.jpg (480x270, 16K)

>Sleeping on your stomach

OH NONONONONONO

Interesting, so I don't have neckpains I just can never find one that works well enough. And I have that weird thing I wake up with pain in the middle of the night in my ear.

Barney