What does Jow Forums think of the 8 bit boomer?

What does Jow Forums think of the 8 bit boomer?

Attached: 8bit.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIXOH1tJJu4
youtube.com/watch?v=q_3d1x2VPxk
youtu.be/Tat_-SGKy3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=wf1hlZCYfsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His voice is strange but makes nice videos.

THE boomer

pedophile

he's alright, he's the archetypal geek which is becoming a rare breed

>boomer
he's a balding gen-xer
someone post the webm

>"okay so..."
can't stand it anymore.

What do you think he would do if we started posting 8 Bit Boomer in his channel comments?

Some of the things he collects are kind of cringe

Not a bad idea user

Hello

Attached: Goku-bebé.png (2605x3217, 765K)

OP here. I only do it here as a joke. It'd be extremely rude to do that to him.

youtube.com/watch?v=cIXOH1tJJu4
Techmoan needs to stop sending him trash

>OP here. I only do it here as a joke. It'd be extremely rude to do that to him.
>posts this thread on 4channel
>not rude

I enjoy the restoration videos

It's been a while since I actually laughed at a YTP.

his videos are nice, the restoration ones are my favorite

I love his great content. I mean, sometimes its just restorations, which are okay but when he does research... Awesome guy.

Attached: escape.webm (800x450, 2.11M)

His restoration series is pretty comfy to watch. He also looks like the type of guy when I imagine a 40 years old Jow Forums autist, which is nice.

Please post the webm where he shorts his hardware.

this.
I like a lot of his videos. he's a chill guy.

kek

is this a The Prisoner reference?

He's alright I guess.

As people have said before, his restoration videos are some comfy shit to watch

well
there it is

Is getting boring, all he does lately is restoration and open gifts.

he fully fulfills the concept of "B YOURSELF"

Holy shit lmao

I keep a pic of him over my bed...if ya know what I mean.

I was so close to peeing myself.

probably feel sad

Too old to be a boomer.

Should we do it /b/ros?

cool guy with a nice channel

He's fine but he should study how old games work a bit more.
His lack of knowledge at tile clusters for example limited his C64 game quite a lot.

I don't.

Nobody here can name a better tech-youtuber than this comfy man.

First time seeing his videos, seems alright.

Techmoan has s weird puppet fetish and 8-Bit Guy has a very grating voice. Their content is nice but I can’t get myself to really enjoy them.

>be me
>zoomzoom
watched most of his content, a lot of it helped me grasp early home computing and the DIY ethic of the era.
He's like an autistic twice-removed uncle Jow Forumsentooman but doesn't want to touch my feet uWu. Texas blood is strong with him.
One of his stronger videos about beep/chip music youtube.com/watch?v=q_3d1x2VPxk

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

LGR is the better boomer imo

Old "geeks" are becoming a rare breed in general.
New "nerds" are you retarded neo nazi sociopaths and pink haired sjws everywhere else on the internet.

When the day of the rope finally happens and you both wipe each other off the flace of the planet perhaps these normal geeks can come back and take the hobby back from your shit stained hands.

Attached: 1323335300002.jpg (360x223, 54K)

His videos are comfy as fuck. Love the restoration stuff.

The videos where he makes his games in assembly are pretty cool.

>jurassic park

Ah... this webm is perfect.

Don't bully 8-bit bro.

He looks old.

He's a bro.

wicked fucking aspie but his videos are good

i like him because he's literally the nerd/geek you think of when you hear the words nerd/geek

good meaning, almost autistic obsession with this stuff etc i really like him desu, even though not much about old computers interest me i like watching his videos

LGR's food videos arent bad, and the look back at companies that fucked up were nice but thats about it

His video about AI was fucking hilarious. Got so much backlash he deleted it. He claimed something along the lines of "AI is basically just a bunch of if statements, I think I could make one in a few years if I put my mind to it".

8 bit goy's restoration videos are kino

it is ok

(I clicked four fire hydrants for this post btw)

LGR is more boomer, but based 8bit man actually creates content instead of consuming content

He has all the signs of autism

Attached: 1368119190764.jpg (414x342, 55K)

LGR isn't even a boomer. He just larping as one

Chill autistic boomer, I'm a sucker for old tech so I like it.

Except both sides will carry out the normie genocide so you won't survive yourself, user

> implying he would even know the reference
Imagine being this delusional about how important you are.

Which video is the edit from where he's alluding to people sending him shit that he throws out?

Pathetic overgrown manchild who needs to grow the fuck up.

Who the fuck goes jogging wearing jeans pants?

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

that woman did a u-turn when she saw him

Less charming than LGR, but I've enjoyed several of his videos.

>4channel

>Jow Forums invented the term boomer
Just lol

I like his restoration videos.

I got this recommended as well
Boomermoan and 8bit boomer are goat
>no sjw modern day agenda shit just straight comfy kino
>comfy classic tech/science educational channel programs from the 70s-90s very simple

Technology connections CD VHS and laser disc series is goat even if he has a very faggy gay voice (he isn't) just a simple nerd
and f2f tech has a great documentary series on old gpus and CPUs the 2900xtx vid was genuinely great as I skipped ati from 2005-2010
youtu.be/Tat_-SGKy3Y

Adored TV's voice is so fookin annhoin but does great Jow Forums tier rants about how shit Intel is as well as nvidia

Gamers nexus is good as well Steve tech jesus is basically the new tom's hardware anandtech/hard ocp in video form

Shame Linus jumped off the deep end his older vids where OK but now it's just pimp my pc levels of retarded but his main channel can churn out some decent stuff occasionally

>Technology connections CD VHS and laser disc series is goat even if he has a very faggy gay voice (he isn't) just a simple nerd

wait he isn't gay?
aww he's real boyfriend material uwu

i had me until you mentioned Gamers Nexus. lol. that "feud" with jayztwocents was pathetic.

*you had

Yeh he mentioned his wife in some amberlamps episode I think.
Also alot more variety in his content

Shame there isn't many genuine nerds on YouTube anymore the oldfags that persisted went waaay too commercial or end up paid ad shills
Hardware unboxed is a mixed bag but usually ok

Can't think of any other tech tubers I like apart from digital foundries retro series their main gaming and tech vids are terrible now and come off like long winded ads they also tread very lightly on pointing out flaws in the reviews but still bring up problems

Shame simple channels with no gimmicks are basically dead on YouTube now it's all bland stuff

Lgr ain't bad but has a fellow 28 year old larping as a retired boomer neet I find most of his stuff kinda fake
>paying attention to eceleb crap drama
Jayz2cents is a sell out I forget what that shit was even about

Glad the real tech community shit all over Intel for the i9 and crap Lake CPU vrm motherboard aib bs and nvidias dogshit rtx tho it aint all bad and infighting much less then retarded morons like h3h3 and pewds who haven't been funny in 5+years
What was it even about again?
I don't remember or keep up with fake drama keemstar tier shit
Only jre episodes I watched was James damore Alex jones and Elon munsk
Aj and munsk episodes are great despite joey and rogan being insufferable

He looks and acts retarded but his content is great

What the absolute fuck kek

First funny YTP I've seen in at least 5 years

Attached: 1540589525714.gif (362x271, 3.94M)

Are youtube poops making a comeback or something? Haven't seen one in years until this one.

Attached: 1523970596692.jpg (612x612, 91K)

I like him. I worry that trying to keep up with YouTubes algorithm is harming him tho (as no one can really keep up anymore). His recent videos haven't been so watchable.

I'm subscribed to his channel and would prefer quality over quantity. Or just short, easy videos like reviews of old programming books for the C64.

Also, his planet X1 game isn't my cup of tea. Then again, hopefully he made it for his own enjoyment and not to sell loads of copies.

His recent content seems to be content for content's sake. I don't know if he's literally run out of old systems to talk about, I mean there's only so many right, but it's been pretty lame for a bunch of months now. Still better than LGR who should stick to games reviews because he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about with old tech

LGR is comfy too. I won't compare them though. Plus I know its subjective, like I also think Joel Vargskelethor & AVGN are comfy.

>He claimed something along the lines of "AI is basically just a bunch of if statements, I think I could make one in a few years if I put my mind to it".
youtube.com/watch?v=wf1hlZCYfsM

Attached: 20yearsnoprobs.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

He's escaping from Techmoan who keeps sending him junk.

Like his more recent videos a lot, but man were his old ibook guy videos cringe sometimes. I still remember his home networking video being ostracized a lot on Jow Forums back in ~2013.

>being dumn enough to not know it's a meme and doesn't mean literal baby boomers

>Implying you couldn't implement convolutions with super long if statements

yeah, try to prove it. Because making such a claim out of thin air is pretty fucked up.

I enjoy his vids.

>I-I-I could totally do it guys I swear
>I just won't because I'm smart enough to know I shouldn't!
>look at me, I'm smart AND socially conscious!

I'm a survivor, we're a dying breed.

just look at him. I can see him being on the catch a predator show.

Attached: 8bitboomer.png (489x429, 100K)

LGR ftw

I couldn't. He doesn't even have a mustache or pedoglasses

Anybody got pics of his daughter? I wanna see how ugly she is.

Attached: 8bitthots.png (1280x720, 547K)

Yeah, I was just thinking that. He looks like such a cute cuddlebug~

Attached: tc.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

Does anyone have the webm of him destroying an old computer by hocking up a separate power supply to it?

Pretty good looking considering the genes she had to work with

Oh god I still love this format