Tinder does not work on LineageOS without Google Play services

Tinder does not work on LineageOS without Google Play services.
>tfw botnet want me to die virgin

Attached: download.jpg (630x630, 13K)

Really tells you a lot about the people on this board who don't install GApps, doesn't it?

Use it in the browser?

>tfw no decentralized federated FLOSS dating network

t.brainlet

Attached: Screenshot_20181125-005754_1.png (720x394, 37K)

I have LineageOS with micorG, yet Tinder crashes on startup

Or, you know, just go out to a party or socialize with the people in your classes. Actually kinda sad if you lose your virginity through a tinder hookup

>can only get laid if connected to a remote computer cluster through a network spanning the entire planet from a dumb terminal that fits in a pocket yet needs more computing power than required to send men to the moon
Even I lost my virginity to a friend of a friend, and I'm socially stupid. Heed this guy:

Tinder works in a browser but it is a little buggy. I use it in a browser container.

Consider it a favor.

>he hasn't figured out 80% of getting laid is being physically attractive

Not really, as long as you can talk to people without sounding autistic

>talk to people without sounding autistic
I can't.

It's easier to meet good women on Jow Forums than it is on Tinder.

Then get Jow Forums user and physically improve yourself. You won't give a shit about autism if you have a physique and something new to be proud of.

Yelp won't make it work with any kind of google services?

This could definitely happen soon.

>he doesn't now it
gains won't get you hoes user

Most statistics (plus the experiences of basically all guys I've known) seem to suggest that Tinder is a waste of time if you aren't in the top couple percent of attractive men.

Does Discord and/or Google Maps work for you?

Physical attractiveness does count for something, but after getting very fit I was surprised how little it actually matters with women. Men care about it way more; women care about things like financial stability, sense of humor, how healthy is your family and social life, and your respectability in society