Any of you nerds have crazy examples of hidden cell towers?

Any of you nerds have crazy examples of hidden cell towers?

Attached: 2b228fca-9b86-4a47-470d-29f22552741a.jpg (420x600, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pedroc.co.uk/
amazon.com/Waveex-Leading-Technology-Electromagnetic-Neutralizer/dp/B07DBPSYBR/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Imagine googling something. Who the fuck does that? It's far more efficient to crowd source stuff from autistic and mostly illiterate basement dwellers.

Now install Gentoo, motherfucker.

Attached: snapshot4.png (1253x917, 749K)

>Jow Forums
>no one capable of talking about it
>resorts to RTFM
come on, man. It's a more interesting discussion than 90% of the shit on here. I fucking remember the time when seeing cell towers were jarring. Now we just accept them as a part of everyday life.

There's a fake tree by a park in my city, when I was in high school me and some friends use to smoke weed and found it when high. Was the funniest shit ever

>weed
fuck off, subhuman nigger.

that shit is pretty creepy if you think about it.

I think there's one around here.

Attached: wall.jpg (627x1044, 235K)

Yeah, never really thought about how creepy it was until I got older

DUDE WEED LMAO

what's the purpose of the hidden towers?
Aesthetics?
Hiding of 'critical' infrastructure for security concerns?
>random wallpaper

Attached: 1443211397471.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

I think to keep from looking too out of place so, aesthetics if I had to guess.

Yes and this site has tons of examples pedroc.co.uk/

Attached: vodafone_massive_mimo_manchester_university.jpg (1839x1086, 148K)

found the virgin Jow Forumstard

Attached: new york deep state metal towers.jpg (1200x2825, 457K)

People think cellphone towers give them cancer and they complain to the government about them

Keep smoking goyim yes PICKLE RICK!!!!!

It's just a substance that makes you feel weird for an hour, barely different from alcohol or caffeine.
People who get addicted to it would've found another self destructive behavior had weed not been available.
The only reason the jews are interested in it is to monopolize its production and sale.

on I-55 just north of jackson there is a tower disguised as a replica of the washington monument.

>I honestly thaoght that it was a half assed way to make the towers look better. Like how some neighborhoods paint street lights, and shit. I mistook crazy for aesthetics.

it sure smells reddit in here

Didn't mean to green text.

Fuck off. It was a fucking accident, asshole.

just like your conception then

For looks.

>complain about coverage black spot
>telco proposes new tower
>boycott due to it looking ugly/radio waves give cancer
>complain about coverage black spot

A customer involved in a law suit trying to block a new tower was also a regular complainer about having no coverage.

well "aesthetics" can sound like it's up to the people who own them, but in some places they _have_ to put some effort into hiding them because of local urban planning laws
like how in some areas you can't just drop a fucking skyscraper; the same with putting big plastic-y antennas in the old city center of some cities
same with some places that governments want to keep nice and natural, you get those antennas set up in trees and such, so that you don't have your beautiful landscape picture ruined by some 4G shit
I don't think security ever factored into it

t. worked at a provider during the rollout of their 4G net

Reminder that your RF environment is giving you tumors and most of you are too ignorant to do anything about it.

Attached: non-ionizing-radiation-cell-phone-ros-dna-damage-two-stage.jpg (522x360, 93K)

What are those for in the end?

I don't mind cell antennas then again I was always into radio communications.

Only thing is that I thought BTSs would be much smaller by now, with small antennas and just one "brick" as radio part while there are still quite big.

Attached: BTS Syria.jpg (798x782, 91K)

Attached: BTS Syria 2.jpg (900x598, 147K)

>implying alcohol or caffeine isn't bad

You're right, should have bought them
amazon.com/Waveex-Leading-Technology-Electromagnetic-Neutralizer/dp/B07DBPSYBR/
when they were available for 30% off on cyber-monday week.

>do anything about it

Hope you got your anti-rad sticker.

Attached: slide pic.jpg (1983x1512, 590K)

mine has that feature built in, but they call it 'airplane mode'

>Meaningful Health Technology
>Ghana Standards Authority
top kek

How would anybody know? The weird looking vent things are just LED luminaries, what the two things at the top and what is inside the huge aluminium body, nobody knows.
All we know is the LEDs light up at night, they're supposedly used for some
transportation related thing, need fiber optics connections, and also contain "homeland security items".

they don't want the blue collar tradies installing them to mess up the delicate RF design by having to mess around with transmission lines or even waveguides (remember they're using microwave frequencies there)

>Hi, yes, this is Verizon, we want to install all this cell equipment on your building
>Hi, yes, this is the building management's board of directors. Ugh, all that stuff looks ugly. We have a vision here at some-asshole'sLLC,INC and we can't have those giant ugly white things hanging off our building
>Okay, what we if just make it look like it's part of your building facade
>Ah, that's fine. Rent is $6,500/Month

That's why they look a certain way. Building/land/HOA/Neighborhood Associations/Civic Associations/Historic Associations/Etc, complain about the dumbest shit. Our downtown area has a literal 600-700 page guidebook about the outside appearances of buildings in the district, which includes shit like what type of lightbulb you're allowed to use, depending on what kind of street they're facing, their height, and operating times. Yes, groups and organizations are that asinine. It's Weenie Hut Jr. for wannabe-politicians.

Johnny Mnemonic: Yeah, the Black Shakes. What causes it?
Spider: What causes it?
[points to various pieces of equipment throughout the room]
Spider: This causes it! This causes it! This causes it! Information overload! All the electronics around you poisoning the airwaves. Technological fucking civilization. But we still have all this shit, because we can't live without it.

Just edit your post, friendo. :^)

Why would you hide them ? They're not that big and ugly and you'd want people to know a neighborhood has good 4g

Can't speak from experience with weed, but it's pretty possible to use alcohol, tobacco and caffeine in reasonable moderation.

>microwave radiation splits water molecules
Stupidest shit I ever heard, senpai. That's pretty much what it means for radiation to be "ionizing". Even if that were true, the hydrogen ion would also still be there, and it wouldn't be a "free" radical. You are aware that "pH 7" means that your cell nuclei are full of these so-called "free radicals" all the time, right?

feels like early 00s all of the sudden.
is the kind of shit i would love to talk and turn into an /x/ discussion.

Attached: COAULbuffalo_outspoken1.jpg (620x300, 18K)

why do they hide it ?

To make it less of an eyesore.

then do so