Things that need to be more common

>Silent mice
>Fanless laptops

Attached: fanless-laptops.jpg (620x400, 75K)

Non-retarded threads. Heterosexual OPs.

si-ilent mice
ho-ly mice
mac-fags quake
at the sight

Jesus my pc gets 108 Celsius with a fan
No

fanless laptop = shit performance

god forbid user waits .1 second longer for Jow Forums to refresh

buy a thinkpad for eeeeevery device
install gentoo and make it all nice
now all the feds will not see-eee!
Now all the feds will not see.

Attached: 10-1-Inch-notebook-Android-laptop-HDMI-Laptop-8GB-Quad-Core-Android-5-1-HDMI-Wi.jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

People will keep buying loud mice if they're a dollar or two cheaper.

Wtf is a silent mice anyway

so I bought a silent mice a while ago
the left and right buttons are silent alright
but the wheel click that's so useful to open tab in the background is loud as fuck, what the hell

They're for when you gayme past your bedtime so your dad doesn't hear your mouse and beats you again.

That's thick AF. It's hard to do this in a small form factor which is the whole point of laptops

the "2in1" tablets are silent and slim, if you value silence and mobility over power it's a good choice

Attached: CHUWI-HiBook-Pro-2-in-1-Ultrabook-Tablet-PC---Gray-20160810181500794[1].jpg (1000x691, 61K)

>fanless laptops
you mean a tablet?

Anons that aren't total beta faggots.

the "2 in 1" that just fold over are gay. detachable tablet is 100% the way to go.

If Jow Forums loads a little slower than that means that any modern webpage with their 3 frameworks will take forever. They load for seconds even now.
Also you can do more with a computer than browsing web

Touchscreen buttons and wheel

Get a Surface Pro.

Dumb attention whoring anime pedo fags' deaths.

>tfw made my laptop fanless by milling out a custom case that acts like a headspreader
>tfw laptop never reaches 65c in stresstests
>tfw laptop averages around 25-35c

Attached: 1523682293154.png (540x304, 149K)

>Fanless laptops

Those are just tablets with a keyboard. Fuck core m and costing $1000 for idiots that think it's a good deal.

fanless laptop sounds more like a fucking bonfire

got my toshiba chromebook 2, it's a laggy piece of shit and absolutely perfect for watching movies when falling asleep

Why do you keep posting this shit in every fucking thread?

no one cares

>>Silent mice
>>Fanless laptops

fa/g/s here put their gaymen tower with turbo fans on their fucking desk right next to their head and buy mechanical keyboards that you can hear a mile away.

Attached: 1344049818187.jpg (960x640, 116K)

A quiet fan that turns itself off when the CPU is not under load is infinitely better than no fan

Might as well just get a Surface Pro or something similar with a keyboard attachment in that case, because it's going to be a lot more portable and not feel like ass to use as a tablet compared to the huge ass 16:9 screens on detachable keyboard laptops

I want a huge screen. I like to read the digital edition of the Wall Street Journal in proper newspaper format.

Well maybe its bit stupid after all. If im the dad, its definitely a good thing

4channel

20 years later and ball mice are still better than shitty red light mice.

Everyone says that, but you still gave a (you)

>ARM based laptops

>silent mice

no thank you. I prefer my CLACKY CLACKY of my mechanical keyboard and the CLICKY CLICKY of my gamer mouse

I had a fanless ultrabook and when it died I bought a Thinkpad. The thing I miss the most is the screen but being fanless is a great thing, it really is.

>fanless laptop with a large external heat spreader you can cool with a desktop fan in case you need more performance

Attached: tails.png (348x350, 194K)

Wasn't there an Asus laptop with an external water cooling attachment?

fpbp
>silent mice
Which mice are not silent? Are you actually bothered by the microswitch clicks?

>small form factor which is the whole point of laptops
Laptops don't need to be paper-thin. My Chinkpad's base is 3 cm, which is perfectly fine.

i have a fanless huawei botnet laptop. it's pretty good except that it gets hot as af when charging and the stupid fucking hinge needs to be slightly lubricated every 6 months or it makes a noise

>hurr a laptop is thick
There is no reason for laptops to be that thin, laptops are much bigger in other dimensions so it doesn't really matter. It's not even a handheld device, you just take it out of your bag and put on a desk or laps. As long as it's not so thick to put wrists in an awkward position when typing it's okay.

But Surface Pro has no actual hinges and needs 3 points of support. That's a big turnoff for me, it's like a tablet with fifth of a laptop.

Post pics

>I'm too scared to unscrew the back of my laptop to clean the fan because I'm a gay weeb with a liberal arts degree

Fuck now I pay attention to mouse clicks and I wish they were lower-pitched. I don't mind audible feedback, but I wish the sound was more like a phone button press.

Why am I laughing

Attached: 1517407130615.jpg (400x400, 33K)

si-ilent mice
ho-ly mice
son of god, ooopen source
radiant beams from terry's face
with a single address space
nig-gers glow in the da-aaark
nig-gers glow in the daaaaark

Attached: 1536364716356.png (450x399, 223K)

I didn't realize what was happening until seeing this post

2in1 tablets have shit ergonomics and low powered hardware. All I want for Christmas is a T440s with a X220t style swivel touchscreen.

RISC-V desktops and laptops.

Traps.

Dickless women

No pics = bullshit

Overrated post.

Attached: 2014.07.21_Bo_Ningen0886_web.jpg (521x782, 284K)

John, just let the kids play their silly little games. At least they're not doing drugs!

People let thier kids have thier PC power cable for more than an hour per day? What shitty worthless parents. My kids get the cord for an hour to hour and a half maximum. And I change the wifi password daily.
The fuck kind of shit parents let thier kids have unsupervised computer/internet access?

Samsung XE303C12 will run Arch Linux arm.

Something is very wrong with your PC.

>The fuck kind of shit parents let thier kids have unsupervised computer/internet access?
Mine did, and I turned out fine. What you're doing is guaranteeing that your kids will become internet addicted when they get older, like kids who go crazy partying when they're finally on their own in college.

inb4 hurr you're on Jow Forums xDD

Heh.
My mom used to give me a power cable for 2h a day. I cut a cord from an old radio and twisted it around the terminals in the PC.
I hope your kids are dumb enough to not figure this out or smart enough to not kill themselves when they do.

>Are you actually bothered by the microswitch clicks?

I never paid attention to the sound of my mouse clicks until this thread. Now they sound loud at fuck and I'm convinced my late night browsing is keeping my family awake. Thanks guys.

Attached: swe.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Wow, it actually is like the crazy Christians say, faggotry really is contagious.

My macbook pro hangs around 55c while watching youtube at 1440p with the fan off

I can hear the electric buzzing of wireless mice, and their sensors.

Russian CPUs.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-26 elbrus cpu - Google Search.png (636x518, 53K)