Will you ever forgive me, Jow Forums?

Will you ever forgive me, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1542843373068.jpg (752x600, 124K)

I don't know who that is nor do I care.

Based Todd, I forgive you and will go out to purchase Fallout 76 collectors edition right away for only $89.99!

your lies have finally caught up to you Todd

no
you're shit and your games are shit

Attached: 1469749293660.jpg (500x375, 45K)

I can't take more bullshit
from you and specially EA
and Activision and just waiting
for cyberpunk 2077 while playing
red alert 2 so i won't feel sad

>this man still makes more than you

Attached: 1507925941170.png (800x750, 73K)

If only you'll make another mobile game.

How do they even get away with that

You guys all have phones, right?

the little liar handled the introduction of a mobile game much, mich better than the dead husk of blizzard did.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH

just make TES VI better than Skyrim and we will be friends, ok?

do you even have any hopes for TES6 after Fallout 4 and the dumpster fire that's currently unfolding?

yes I do

The day you pull a new engine instead of the dead mess you have.

you are a fool, but at least you believe

spend the billions from skyrim to make a engine that you will use in mid 2020s plz.

starfield 2019 and elderscrolls6 2020 use the crummy gamebryo shit you have been using since 2002 and is literally a engine from the 90s

Go away Todd ,I'm not gonna buy any more versions of Skyrim tm

That's a meme. The creation engine has no equal for RPG games. No other engine let's you leave an item and have the game remember where it is for ages.

he can corrupt gaming industry all he wants. i don't care.

I don't know who you are and I don't care, but your wall looks pretentious. Ain't the kind of shit artsy grown ups should have on the wall, it's the kind of shit children who think they're adults would have.

I enjoy Fallout 76. It's not same fallout as others (which Todd said from the day one), but pretty nice.
What I don't understand is angry faggots who tells everyone how angry they are.
Just don't buy it and wait for Fallout 5. Jesus Christ, what a bunch of niggers.

I forgive you, Dad.

I will forgive you on one condition: make another TES that is at least as good as Morrowind.
So I guess what I'm trying to say is no, realistically I will never forgive you Todd

Next elder scrolls will be mobile exclusive.

Of course Toddyboi, you know I can't stay mad at you

Attached: 343313356499.png (476x350, 332K)

He should give the rights to Obsidian

>The Elder Scrolls: Immortal

>No other engine let's you leave an item and have the game remember where it is for ages.
this is literally all stored in save files and most of it bar important shit resets after an ingame week
their games have one of the worst save file bloats ever

I would like them to release updated Morrowind and daggerfall with new game engine and other improvements

No. You're just an ignorant faggot spouting shit some other shiteater posted somewhere or another.

>The creation engine has no equal for RPG games.
Hilarious.
>No other engine let's you leave an item and have the game remember where it is for ages.
That's basic functionality. They should rather get their physics right before you can spout such memes.

are you actually fucking retarded?
where the fuck do you think is the game putting the information on those items?
your moms cunt?

this, fuck Zenimax.
Also, you forgot Ubisoft. The big 4 cancerfags.

kek'd
Like I care. It's not like I buy games younger than 3 years after release, aka betatest.

their bloated saves were tanking framerates in fucking menus since Oblivion
you can actually enjoy those game and still acknowledge just what insane piles of dogshit they are on the technical side of things

>The creation engine has no equal for RPG games.
Pretty sure Rockstar, the polish guys and the ching GTA game producers can easily compete. Probably even the EA thing, if they ever produced a noteworthy game which they will never do.
From the technical side of things:
>joke tier integration of havok physics engine
>outdated LOD
>outdated saving mechanism
>Papyrus is almost ok, it almost prevents race conditions. Almost. But it doesn't, and introduces races in a number of quest. It's slow to the point where the introduction sequence of Skyrim progresses at visibly different speed on different computers. It also broke the game console, which apparently still uses the old system.
That said, most valid complaints about Elder Scrolls/Fallout are content/UI related.

If some Poles on a budget of vodka and potatoes could came up with their in-house engine specifically tailored to their needs while working on Witcher 2 then I'm sure a giant like Bethesda could have done the same thing in the 15 years they spent patching gamebryo.

>giant like Bethesda
people are overestimating this studio way too much
Bethesda was on the brink on bankrupcy when making Morrowind
They made Oblivion on a shoestring budget, half of which went into Patrick Stewart and Sean Bean's VA work
the only technical aspect of that game that deserves recognition was NPC simulation.
Not even Witcher 3 has anything of the sort.
In it you have people walking up and down the street, or browsing a shop or chopping wood all day and then going to sleep.
Other than that the game was a fucking mess.
Fallout 3 was reskinned Oblivion with a gimmick mechanic that left people's mouths agape even though it was ripped straight from a turn based game to give a crutch to broken real time combat.
By the time they made Skyrim the engine was a total clusterfuck but they invested way too much time into cobbling it together to just tear it all down and start over.

Jow Forums is now a Jow Forumsaming board

Attached: IMG_20181109_130951.jpg (1000x1000, 106K)

Only if you re-release Morrowind with Oblivion's UI and Skyrims combat/graphics.

But forreal, I've gotten a lot of solid game play from the last 3 TES games but Skyrim was a step in the wrong direction with the skill trees and shit magic system. Also ESO isn't fun because every enemy is a damage sponge.

If ES6 is trash then I'm dropping the series.

Attached: furdervaterland.jpg (440x460, 22K)

I'll play Fallout 76, Todd, thank you, Todd.
It is a nice game, Todd.

If, you guys, wanna some drugs, look for slav Chad. I have what you need.

Attached: ChadEUPC.png (2125x1309, 3.29M)

Would definitely play blades over the new diablo tbqh

>Fallout
Is this some vidya e-celebrity? What is this shit doing on Jow Forums in this case?

>is on Jow Forums
>doesn't know/bother to research

Seems pretty obvious from the thread that he's hated on /v/ for making a bad gayme. So, how about you drag that trash off of Jow Forums?