How many tabs?

How many tabs?

Attached: hehe.png (645x213, 19K)

2, cause im not a fucking scrub lord.

One window, about 400 tabs.

I closed them about a month ago and started anew.

Attached: tabs2019.png (333x146, 5K)

Last I checked I was at 141, probably somewhere around 150 now

1 (ONE) because I have a work to do.

ITT: Idiots who think the number of tabs open makes them better or clever.

About 12 right now. Seems very counterproductive, especially those of you using browsers that don't have grouping/stacks

Two. One for Jow Forums and one for the Russian Jow Forums. Maybe one-two more if have to search something.

Attached: tab.jpg (453x154, 23K)

My internet is fast and my computer slow, so 10 tops, usually 3-4

If only there was a way to store the stuff you want to read later, like a bookmark in a book or something.

Four.

Over 10 tabs on average or vertical tabs = hoarder, seek help.

is not giving enough of a fuck to to close tabs as you leave them some kind of strange concept to you?

Is flushing a toilet a strange concept to you?

Hundreds. The death of the old Tree Style Tab extension fucked up my workflow.
Bookmarks are not created automatically and aren't deleted automatically when you close a window. I'm waiting for a browser that merges tabs with bookmarks.

i dont close tabs, i just type new stuff in the address/search bar when i'm done

The only people itt acting superior are the ones who don't have a triple digit number of tabs open. Just look at these asses I use tabs, bookmarks, and session saves. I'm not going to clutter my bookmarks with bullshit I only need temporarily.

Are you kidding? Most people with tons of tabs are ashamed of it.

692 at work

894 at home.

Your browser is not a toilet, it's your research desk.

We can tackle this issue together, user, the first step is to acknowledge the problem.

all of them.

Well, MY browser certainly isn't.

I have no problem to acknowledge. This isn't some stage I've spiraled into where I can't control my tabs; I made the active decision to do this when I discovered tab stacks and later tree style tabs

Be strong, user, we are all rooting for you, you only need to reach out.

Eat a dick

I understand you're being bamboozled but that sounds like solid denial to me.

10 but sometimes goes up to 20

Are you fucking retarded!?

It's anything but denial. So damned convenient having everything thoroughly organized and ready to go whenever I need it. If I used bookmarks, every time I changed pace I'd be closing 15+ tabs and opening another 15. Keeping them all open's far, far more convenient.

no, that's bullshit.
>i'm ashamed, stop looking at me, teehee
>(PLEASE look at me!)

I was a neet and had 2-5 tabs open at once. I'm in academia now doing some research and I have like 300+ tabs open with journals and papers so I can refer to them anytime.

The new tree style tabs works just fine

Still no tab outliner for Firefox :( this truly saddens me

Human brain can only see 30 tabs

Well you know what they say, out of sight, out of mind.

*30 tabs per second

10 or less most of the time

Same. Even though my 128GB RAM could handle more.

>could handle more
For now.

Attached: palememe.jpg (415x137, 21K)

I average six with two windows... Ever heard of a BOOKMARK?

1-20.

Sad but true

nice projection buddy

what's a book

Three because I'm not autistic.

Around 500 on a phone
I wish I could have this much on my pc too but it gets slower with lots of tabs and windows

link to russian Jow Forums?

The reason why people with triple digit number of tabs open aren't acting superior is because they're inferior degenerate scum. Deal with it.

how much RAM do you guys have?

what browser extension are you wanting to shill ITT? how much are you being paid for that? is it filled with malware or something?

2ch.hk

I recommend Bookmarks, it's so good all browsers have it built-in.

>Bookmarks
hmm, yeah, no. if you have never had a shitload of tabs opened, you clearly don't know what a mess would be to have all of them as bookmarks. bookmarks suck for power users.

Bookmarks for what you visit frequently, tabs for what you use right now, close button for everything else.

Perhaps you'd like OneTab instead, it is like a bookmark page sort of but you can order and organize it.

I use it now after being a 200 tab person.

Get on my level.

Attached: C8BDF85D-536F-4FB0-A5D6-749260AE47D7.jpg (615x491, 53K)

ascended wizard tier

Dudes at work do the same fuckin' thing. I don't get it. I autistically can never have more than like 5ish tabs open at the same time. I make heavy use of these things called bookmarks. For Jow Forums I use 4chanX. If I open an article or some shit, I read it. If I loved it, I save it, otherwise the tab is closed.

most of the time it's like 70% interesting shit that you'll "come back to" but you keep finding more interesting new stuff and you actually never go back but you keep telling yourself you will

wow this dude really thinks that he's cool or some shit because he doesn't close tabs

I never have more than 10-15 tabs open at a time, unless I'm browsing for, and saving wallpapers.
Also, there's this neat thing you can do on almost every browser for tabs you only want temporarily. Pin them, and close them when you're done with them. They open automatically when you open your browser.

More tabs = Less IQ / Lower Attention Span / Lower Short Term Memory

Keep shit bookmarked and if you're programming it should be full screen / F11 and no second monitor.

Stay focused.