What's your Black Friday haul?

I got a iPhone X at Walmart that came with a $400 giftcard and also bought a Xbox One X with it. What did you get?

Attached: SRF.png (1026x763, 529K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/omto9Q-eS_Q
youtu.be/emPiTZHdP88
youtu.be/vbEQf8qJXQ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>buying shitphone X

>Same screen as the iPhone XS
>15% slower
>iPhone XS & XS MAX outperform the fastes Andriod phone in a speed test using the hardware by a whole minute

>"b-b-b-but it's the fasdesd!!!!"
>spending $1k+ on a phone
fuck off shill

>iPhone X
Leave.

Attached: 4.png (731x318, 62K)

Got a Surface Pro 5 and the keyboard for $430 plus tax. Will probably end up selling the keyboard for around $100.

Oh god someone please save that cat

I didn't shop on black friday. I have a different day of the year where I shop for real deals.
Black Friday is a scam, but there is a day where prices a historically the lowest every year.

I got a RX 580

I've been here since 2011 fagot, I helped create the culture that you parrot to insult me. Pic related is you except instead of jew it's Apple.

Attached: 4.jpg (951x1439, 423K)

Don't worry, it's kill thanks to Chris Chan.

I bet you people don't even know who he is.

>i've been here since
no one cares, faggot
>I helped create the culture that you parrot to insult me
sure thing, newfag.

Attached: piratekek.gif (300x206, 1.06M)

popular youtuber who talks with God and made his compiler and operating system?
Linux or something

You're a faggot shit eating cancerfag. That's your real name as we stopped naming you abominations that are 20 and under after 2012. You hopped on mommy's wifi like your mom did your stepdad's dick back then.

Attached: e.png (303x100, 22K)

look at this dude thinking he's an oldfag because he's been here since 2011 and thinks he created Jow Forums culture

Attached: dalai_kek.gif (320x240, 1.54M)

I never said I was an oldfag, I know I'm a newfag but a real one. After newfags were summerfags and then cancerfags.

>i've been here since X
>"i-i-i didnt try to look like an oldfag, i swear!"
just end yourself already, you retarded hypocrite

I'm neither hypocritical nor did I ever claim to be an oldfag, you cancerfaggots don't even know Jow Forums culture. Stfu faggot. Go use a Jow Forums wiki and you'll see I'm right dumbass. I was there live when Rebecca Black and Jesse Slaughter were on TV from our raids, which I do think they should allow us to do again. Jow Forums's user hasn't been the powerful force it used to be since 2012.

>im older than you!
>i've been here longer than you!
totally not a mad zoomer projecting hard that you got called out for being a fucking faggot

keep posting, this is pure gold

Attached: 1487452561666.jpg (192x171, 26K)

This better be bait lmao

which one?

ah, yes, now I remember, it was ubuntu, not linux

p.s. he killed himself, iirc and real name was Ian
he also likes pokemons

Stop being a faggot that seeks attention, this is not Jow Forums

BASED INDEPENDENT 4CHANNEL GENDER FLUID ISRAELI BLACK BIG WOMAN USER #strong #power

He's actually an autist that is transgender that became famous for his comic character sonichu.

Attached: hgf.png (637x228, 26K)

g - consumer electronics

brought that new noctua meme fan NH-A12x25 for 20$ to see if its actually good and if I should get the 140mm version in the future or just get deltas

what delta should I compare it to I wonder.

Anyone that sound like a turbine and can chop your fingers off.

I bought a ssd but all it did was made me realize I'm too retarded for computer stuff. Probably gonna sell it at a loss once deals are over

I wish I didnt, the fucker even has a twitter

I think you're confusing him with someone else

Please give to me sir

to be fair you cant really say Jow Forums had a culture it wasn't only Jow Forums that was mocking chris chan it was random people online on forums and facebook groups and messanger and stuff as well.

Jow Forums takes responsibility for alot of stuff that isn't its.

and 2011 isn't early days. I started in 2012 and consider my self a newfag still. thou I was away from 2015-2016 and some of 2017 I guess.

like before Jow Forums was on the news for the anonomus stuff/scientology stuff or what ever in like 2009 or when ever that was I think the site was dif I had a friend that used it before it got mainstream attention and he didn't seem like the channers I seen in the early 2010s or today.

I think there has been like 3 main periods

early days pre fame "innocent years"
post fame up until like 2014 "edgy years"

and then the post massive growth years of 2016 onwards where sites got full of a more diverse group of people but its got attention for being right wing because of pol.

I think that's the main periods.

as edgy and white as some people here like to pretend we all are I think like 50% of Jow Forums is Indians and Arabic people because that's just what the internet is these days in last 5years such populations have grown massively online.

>anonomus

Attached: IMG_20181126_051828.jpg (238x242, 29K)

PFFFFFT HAHAHAHHA

Pic related (HP Omen 27", G-shit, 165 hz)

and a RTX 2070

Proceed with calling me names, Jow Forums. I'll NEVER buy AMD.

Attached: c05447801_1750x1285[1].jpg (1750x1285, 260K)

you're either a satirical genius or a dog smashing copy paste on pewdiepies comment section

>TN panels in 2018

Seriously?

a blue yeti microphone
and some hair clippers

I don't go to Wall Mart

>One of those racing style gaming chairs
It was cheap and it's better than a worn out old office chair.
>LG PK5 Portable Speakers
>Pants for work
>Gifts for mom

I bought a raspberry pi w, a lithium ion battery, a wireless charger, a 64 gigabyte SD card, a heart rate sensor, a vibration motor, and aquarium grade silicone.

$5500 worth of car parts

TN is kinda dumb because you may as well just get a CRT or IPS then.

TN only really makes sense if you are going to alot of lan parties or some thing. which is like 0.00001% of people

>lg 55" C8 for $1500
>lg sk9y atmos soundbar for $580
>ps4 pro for $440
Taxes are ridiculous in my country, so this wasn't nearly as bad as it seems to a 'murican.

A fool and his money...

>iPhone XS & XS MAX outperform the fastes Andriod phone in a speed test using the hardware by a whole minute
Cute.
youtu.be/omto9Q-eS_Q
youtu.be/emPiTZHdP88
youtu.be/vbEQf8qJXQ8
Also: