Name one feature lacking on a device that has runined it for you

Name one feature lacking on a device that has runined it for you.

Attached: No USBC or Thunderbolt.jpg (485x273, 16K)

>40 series thinkpad
>don't have the chunky pre-20s keyboard

Non-soldered RAM modules.
Soldered RAM modules are absolute fucking cancer.

no headphone jack

Attached: iphone.jpg (867x912, 49K)

just drill it yourself

Buy a chinkshit bt4.1 jack adapter for 2$. Works for 4 hours and you can use any headphones with a jack

Usb type C instead of that damn thunderbolt 2 port

Non-removable batteries. Not so much on phones but pretty annoying on laptops.

this
also this

a shitty led facing straightforward with trash shrouding so it bypasses the plastic and directly shines into my fucking eye on my monitor. seriously, fucking braindead chinks. having an option in the osd to turn that led off and placing it on the bottom instead of the front would have fixed this. I had to put duct tape on it. will see if I open it up some day to unplug the led

No keyboard

> OLED in everything
Fuck this flickering piece of shit

What's a keyboard?

Attached: 5a689cb300d0efa6028b4eda-750-563.png (750x563, 390K)

>Name one feature lacking on a device that has runined it for you.
>device
>No keyboard
No problem bro, here's your controller.

Attached: 91ioklrGZeL._SX425_.jpg (425x319, 28K)

Backwards compatibility on pretty much every video game console since the PS2.

No rear USB ports.

Attached: playstation-accessories-ps4-slim-two-column-02-us-07feb17?$facebook$.png (1200x630, 272K)

No type C

No OIS ruins any phone for me
Not being fanless doesn't ruin a laptop for me but it reallly is a fantastic feature

This

No USB-C ports. Seriously, it's fucking 2018.

Attached: 6293624_rd.jpg (4176x2965, 541K)

But it's okay if Nintendo doesn't do backwards compatibilty, dmcas rom sites, and then sells roms through a subscribion service.

It's not even thunderbolt 2. The surface pro 5 only has mini displayport.

No IR blasters on any newer phones starting at around 2017. I really miss that feature from my LG G4 :(

Don't start a flamewar faggot. Read the rules.

it has one doesnt it?
two on the front one on the back

These

Also it flexing when you hold it just so it can get the title "thin and light"

It is stupid but I actually didn't buy a one plus 3t for a while because no wireless charging

non soldered ram with at least 2 ram slots for at least up to 16 GB
no thunderbolt 3
no 4 core-8 threaded CPU at minimum

my ideal laptop would have all of these above + 1080p, and in a 13" weighing at most 3lbs.

Fuck off newfag

no ethernet port and wifi card bios whitelist

lack of physical navbuttons

mSD card support

I used to not care since they were SO abysmally slow (like 5MB/s seq and 0.05MB/s 4K random slow). However modern micro SD cards have come a really long way since then, they're not NVME fast but holy shit are the magnitudes better than what they were before. Pic related has 4K read IOPS which roughs out to about 4MB/s 4K random read which is bananas when you consider the average hard drive can only do about 0.5 MB/s at best. Sure I'll have to wait 10 seconds to copy and paste a 1GB file instead of just 1 second but honestly that doesn't bother me that much. UHS-II and UHS-III cards are only going to get faster in seq and 4K.

Attached: Untitled.png (1071x620, 85K)

not being able to access internal storage on a ishit without jailbreaking it is bullshit

this

>tfw maybe uhs-ii 800GB msd cards next year

Attached: Gotta_mow_fast.webm (259x186, 295K)

arent sd cards just crappier ssd? without controller that actually makes them fast?

Don't project loser

There are no Ryzen motherboards with a PLX PCIe bridge for 2 slots at x16 lanes. If such a motherboard existed I would've likely bought a Ryzen system already, since it doesn't I haven't bought anything and I'm forced to look at Intel's overpriced Z390 shit.

every decent looking monitor is lacking one thing:
a reasonable price

I just found the PS2 version of that in my closet earlier today

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1579x763, 195K)

once they put a usb-c plug on there im heavily going to consider getting one of those desu

Essentially but modern ones have really good controllers but like most things you get what you pay for. There's 400GB cards for like $100 but don't expect faster than 10MB/s write performance.

>some Aukey USB-C hub
>no Ethernet
But it does have a USB-C port, which can be used for another hub that does have Ethernet
>tfw you have to double down on dongles
On the other hand
>signal to second hub is too weak when using a TB3 extension cable, which causes the NIC to randomly drop out if Gigabit is used

I regret missing out on the Surface Pro 5 with type cover for $400. Feels bad...