What are some Jow Forums pills?

What are some Jow Forums pills?

Attached: yaabot_singularity.png (759x500, 267K)

Linux needs systemd and GNOME and less fragmentation to be sucessful in the desktop. It's Linux, not GNU/Linux. You can perfectly run Linux with musl and BSD utils/busybox. BSD is dead since the 2000s. UNIX is dead as a concept and POSIX isn't adhered to that much anymore. Windows is still good and a fully fledged environment, and supports many legacy software and media that Linux doesn't. Decentralized networks and "muh new internet" is a meme, with knowledge of the modern internet its impossible to recreate how things worked without reaching faux pretend/cat-v tier.

Attached: 1533021412776.png (1024x1024, 214K)

being a tranny makes you better at code because you feel cute/comfy and it also makes you more likely to get a job due to diversity

Good thing im genuinely trans

must feel nice being privileged as fuck

you don't need to sacrifice your penis to "be" trans, only your dignity, grow out your hair and wear a skirt, they can't call you not trans or check if you have a willie

It's meh, you have people who will treat you like a god and others who will harrass you

The technology you use is irrelevant as long as it gets the job done.

You don't need G-sync/freesync to prevent screen tearing, you only need a 144Hz monitor and a good GPU.
SSDs still die randomly without any warning beforehand.
Curved monitors are a meme.
AMD shills want you to believe the garbage game bundle is worth the advertised price.
Most of Jow Forums is made of gaymers using Windows.

not calling you out but I have a very old m4-ct128 crucial ssd from 2011. The machine spirit is very old, and has some eccentricities but hasn't failed yet.
Praise the omnissiah

You need only one monitor to be a good programmer.

A lot of 60hz monitors can be used in 75hz refresh rate mode

Attached: ahem.png (1000x1000, 216K)

>Linux needs systemd
kill yourself

None of this shit matters. From your Os that you use to the programming language you use. It's all a distraction in which you constantly orbit around the actually gravity well that is productivity. Jow Forums is board consisting of mainly consumer subreddits. Relating only under the banner of consumer electronics or software and many of these genrals fall into the trap of the typical dopamine loop of the purchase high. If not based around consumerism, it's either preaching of a item or software, which is noting more than a complete waste of time discussing the nuances of such a thing while circlejerking during it. This fits a more cult-like feel than anything actually intellectual. If anything Jow Forums is probably the worst place for someone programming or trying to productive because it gives the excuse that since it's focused on whatever tech related focus, I'm learning something. When in reality it is nothing more than shitty social media site.

Attached: 1511977486127.gif (680x453, 571K)

All correct, based and checked

>is a meme

>mech keyboards
>amd anything
>thinkpads
>apple anything
>paying for anything digital

>C is best language
>if the design doesnt look dogshit its most likely a botnet
>Embody is best chair
>mechanical keyboards are best
>144hz monitors are best
>Google collects and analyzes your every move
>STAX/FLAC or GTFO
>uMatrix or GTFO

>You can't play competitive without a 240Hz monitor
>Blue switches are bad for gayming
>I need a 10k+ DPI mouse with a 2Khz polling rate

>mech keyboards
I get that they're a meme, but they're the only ones that give even half a shit to X-key rollover. And if they don't advertise as giving a shit as having rollover then you probably can't even press Up, Left, and X at the same time.

At non-native resolutions

macOS is more usable than people think, just sucks with compatibility

Holy shit, I'm print screening this. til midnight and I'm gone from this site user.

Attached: gpilll.png (1835x582, 291K)

you almost got the point. but you saw it and got afraid. We are here just looking for a piece of software/hadware to feed this human function that is absolutely void.

This is the true Jow Forums pill.

Attached: 1542478279869.jpg (707x1000, 307K)

Not using any nonfree software

Fucking based. Dare I say, redpilled.