Other urls found in this thread:

frankfurt-school.de/en/home/programmes/bachelor/bachelor-science
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pure mathematics

CompSci

Out. Both of you.

Probably biology

labor relations

a 5 year old could pass my comp sci course. The first 40% is completely spoon fed to you, you only have to try if you want 70%+

Any hard science like chemistry or biology it’s literally just memorization

This, but unironically.

The problem with the brainlet degrees is that if you're smart, the classes are excruciatingly painful because the course materials, professors and your classmates are all stupid. Revealing your intelligence in class or in exams or essays will result in lower grades, because your professors will believe that you are the one who is wrong and stupid.

Gender studies.

Politics

Not a science

Pol-sci

i bet you are a fan of Rick and Morty too

Attached: 2136565498.png (898x790, 279K)

computer science is unironically easier than bio

No, it isn't

I bet you've got a PhD in social work

yes it is. CS is brainlet tier. cope harder, cuck.

spotted the retard

Based and this

spbp

This not even joking.

As part of my EE degree, one of the electives was to take a Mechanical Engineering course. The instructor actually apologized one day to the non-MEs for the stupidity of the course.

For example, he would work an example problem out in detail on the board, and that exact problem would be on an open-notes exam.

compSci may have some braindead courses, but if it involves any advanced math, it leaves BSME in the dust.

So far my courses have all lifted their tests and quizzes out of some universal resource instead of making anything original or even rewording shit. A quick Google search of a single question gives the answer sheets for the whole thing. The programming exercises are all simple and lifted from the textbook's examples. You have to be an actual retard to not pass with an A.
I can't believe I'm actually paying for this shit either.

Attached: 1529381023816.png (615x597, 301K)

Bare minimum BSc in CS is jokes but you can make it hard by throwing in math/stats/physics, etc.

It's basically ECE with more DOFs.

t. ECE forced to take shit ton of irrelevant courses like fluid mechanics

The non meme answer is business administration

>Bachelor of Science in Business Administration

frankfurt-school.de/en/home/programmes/bachelor/bachelor-science

>judges whole field by a few electives
>thinks compsci on undergrad level involves any math whatsoever that can be called "advanced"
wow just wow

I'm sure there's a school somewhere that gives out Bachelor of Arts in NatSci, but that doesn't change the fact that OP was referring to classical BSc degrees.

i was rejected by cambridge last week

oxbridge does BA and MPhil for natsci, so do ivy leagues i think

I studied Econ and it was filled with retards confused by the basic high school algebra required to take any of the mid level classes. I was embarrassed to be around them and knew they were reducing the value of my degree.

Most if not all universities offer polsci from their arts faculty. It's not a science.

Biology or Earth Sciences

Geology. Hardly anyone takes it, so you get a close knit class of people who will always help you, and be able to beg profs to reschedule shit if the timing gets rough.

Why would you want less than 70%?

The US military academies only issue BSc. So I guess a BSc in English, philosophy, or Poly-sci.

Attached: Fun-Fact.jpg (800x566, 49K)