No

no

Attached: speaker-system-z623.png (800x687, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5m4ZkEqQrn0
youtube.com/watch?v=cuj__JnGWLg
amazon.co.uk/Dali-Zensor-Speakers-Pair-Black/dp/B0057X5KF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I use them, bretty gud if you ask me

No one cares about opinions of a poorfag with no comparison. If you ever used any speakers worth shit, you would understand why unanimous opinion on logishit speakers is as bas as it is.

yes

Attached: 2018092.jpg (3024x4032, 2.57M)

So what exactly is better?

$100 edifier 2.0 speakers will give you entry into non shit sounding speakers. Basically the same price as many logikek trash speakers. If you cant afford that, consider getting a job. Mcdonalds is always hiring.

The Logitech Z-1100 was the last good speaker system they made. It was built to last. But now they sadly only make garbage.

audiophilia is in the autism spectrum

Being a poorfag is a disease. I recommended very good $100 apternative in this thread, kill yourself you worthless neet manchild. Take your worthless logishit speakers with fake woofers with yourself.

Quite.

I would've gone monitor route, but the speakers didn't cost me a dime and receiver cost me $30.
No dents on marks and no sound problems so to speak of either so speakers were used wisely by the previous owner.

I like that spectrum. If it wasn't for them we'd still have mono 11kHz 4 bit sound.
If it was up to me, I'd want them to uses 24-bit 96kHz as a minimum for music made post 2010.

Attached: mic on a stand.jpg (1280x960, 439K)

With speakers positioned like this you might as well use logikeks.

They are not near-field monitor like the LSR so the 60 degree position isn't really a must nor would it matter since It's the casual gaming/work(as seen by the DELL U3011 behind the 144Hz in front) computer, I have the other computer for music listening.

>Monitor in front of the other
Explain this.

>mfw I got these many years ago for less than €100 and now they're €130 at least
Why did the EU decide this old tech needs to worth more now?

Attached: Stax™.jpg (1024x768, 205K)

I had these. Great for watching movies, but music sounds like it's wrapped in a blanket. Absolute garbage
Got instead, they sound nice and clean. Although I miss the floor shaking bass of z623

Ive had these for 6 years. Never upgrade would lukely be just 2 powered monitors and a dac

Attached: 61Te1WisYNL._SX425_.jpg (425x223, 11K)

+ Really good sound
+ Size
- Takes 3 power sockets

Attached: genelec-5040a.jpg (470x280, 44K)

>smaller monitor in front of bigger monitor.
My monitors are side by side. Am... I doing something wrong?

Temporary position for gaming when I wasn't using the computer for gaming.

Yes, you need to have one monitor above you and one below you.

Audiofags are absolutely retarded.

It's amazing how in the world of audio (in their minds) a $10 and a $200 system is literally the same thing.

In literally EVERY OTHER..."thing" in this world, there's an appreciable difference. A $100 GPU has its niche, and then there's the $150 range, and the $200 range.

A car costing $10,000 is one thing. $20,000 is another, but they each have their own purpose.

But not with audio. No sir no. Anything that isn't le ultimate $300 Klipsch is shit. What about a Logitech that goes for like $70-NOPE! Literally no different than a $5 0.1W speaker.

What about a cost effective $50-NOPE! Literally no different than a $5 0.1W speaker.

What about affordable speakers on the $30-NOPE! Literally no different than a $5 0.1W speaker.

What about something costing like $100-NOPE! Literally no different than a $5 0.1W speaker.

What about-NOPE! Literally no different than a $5 0.1W speaker.

What-NOPE! Literally no different than a $5 0.1W speaker.

NOPE! Literally no different than a $5 0.1W speaker.

It's pointless. It's futile. EVERY AUDIOFAG IS A DELUSIONAL PIECE OF SHIT. Not ONE SINGLE EXCEPTION. Plenty of people are satisfied with their 2.0 speakers that cost 30% of the price of the """"bare minimum"""" that is considered acceptable.

If you aren't spending at least $500 on a 2.0 system or $3000 on a 5.1 then:

NOPE! Literally no different than a $5 0.1W speaker.

You know the wrong audioretards and you haven't understood them at all or they can't say it on a level non-audio people understand.

I'm an audiophile with a $3100~ audio setup and there's a difference between $20, $100, $200, $300 etc sound.
Some $20 sound better than the $80, price isn't a factor for quality, nor does good speaker have to sound good in your room if you haven't made the room worthy of playing sound.

Now anyone ask here for good PC speakers on the $20 to $50 range, and then on the $50 to $80 range and the answer is "le poorfag all shit buy $300 klipsch".

Literally EVERY SINGLE TIME.

no way you can be so ignorant. I'm a brainlet when it comes to audio quality, but even I can tell a difference between shitbrand $10 and $50 sennheiser earphones

>falling for the 5.1 meme instead of spending $3000 on a 2.0 system
You only have two ears retard.

Mostly because if you do end up buying $80 from this site it means you're gonna go and buy something that you'll regret since it's below what you expect them to give you.

Therefore it's like with Graphic cards, save up or don't waste your money.
Considering $300 is VERY little when it comes to speakers.
It's like people think they are meant to be cheap.
Almost like thinking new car market should be as cheap as second hand car market.

Size for speakers is a very important thing.
Smaller speakers that tries to play as good as big ones costs $$$$$$$$ and doesn't offer the same delivery throughout the volume levels.

Big speakers can whisper and still play all the details while small ones can't, and playing loud is also easy on bigger ones, where the small ones just distorts everything into the mid-range and bloat the sound.

TL;DR Speakers aren't cheap, they aren't cheap technology just because some makers decide to make small cheap speakers with sacrificed quality claiming they are good.

>Making this thread instead of using the actual audio one

OP is a faggot

lOoOooOOOoooooOOooOOOol

yeah

>Every sound we hear with our two ears always comes from the front
Don't even think about comparing surround speakers to gamer "surround headphones"

Nice reading skills, on the level of a 11-year old, are you that old already big boy?

For fuck's sake of course there's a difference you nigger, there's a difference to everything.

The point obviously isn't that better things exist. IT'S PRICE RANGE.

PRICE RANGE. A concept that is incomprehensible to audiofaggots.

There's price range and then there's price wasting range
Spending money on shit is more expensive than paying more for quality.

And instead of helping someone choose the best option among less than $100 speakers, or the best for less than $200 or whatever, what do audiofags do?

Spend $1000. Or a trillion dollars preferably. Wew lad, anything else is stabbing your ears.

If you spent your life with quality stuff you wouldn't suggest shitty speakers to others either.

>he thinks he can hear in ((("surround")))
Fucking brainlet, surround is a scam by the jews who just want you to buy more cheaper and shitty speakers instead of two good ones.
If your speakers are bigger you get more audio, so since you only have two ears you should buy two big speakers (that's one for each ear) instead of five small ones. You can't even hear the sound from three of your "surround" meme speakers.

>buy more cheaper and shitty speakers instead of two good ones.
Assumptions.
My rear speakers are better than yours, I buy good speakers all around.
But since you're deaf and can't even hear positional audio there's no point in stating facts to you since you'd take that as an argument instead.

Listen here, buddy. My amp and preamp retail new for ~5500. My speakers are ~3500 retail. If you expect me to be able to suggest 100 speakers to a bunch of plebeians you're wrong.

>implying you can only hear sound from in front of you
Full retard nigga. You know when a vehicle is coming behind you. You know when someone is to your left or right. You are right if you're talking about 'theater-in-a-box' systems but otherwise nah, brah

Plenty of capable people can recommend affordable things on given price range, on EVERY THING ON THIS PLANET.

Except audio of course.

It truly is amazing.

Has it ever occurred to you that things might be more expensive for others, especially in other economies?

There reason "le horrible $100 speakers" exist is because that is what high end means for some.

Plenty of people can recommend that one mighty fine deal on a given price range for anything. Be it a car, be it a gpu, be it shoes, pants, dildos or shotguns.

But not audio....

No no no no no no...

Not our god-given, beloved, pristine, pure, heavenly audio, no.

>falling for bait this obvious

Attached: 1536661812729.png (376x866, 70K)

Missing the point, user.
There's nothing wrong with wanting better sound quality if you can afford it, but dissing afordable systems with only marginally worse performance is retarded.
Especially when a decent portion of sound quality all boils down to acoustics anyway

LMAO, so you spent $9000 on a useless piece of shit, congrats retard. Is that for throwing parties at least?

If you spent that to bother everyone else with your loud music and movies, then congrats nigger, let me enjoy my $8500 saved by buying $100 speakers for my PC and $400 for my home theater by using that money on things like TASTY FOOD and THICK BITCHES, you dumbass.

Attached: 1490138632998.png (600x580, 360K)

>Has it ever occurred to you that things might be more expensive for others, especially in other economies?

Boi...

>Is that for throwing parties at least?

>Expensive speakers have to blast awful music and incredible hihg volumez

Attached: tax.png (1887x195, 37K)

People want nice looking speakers in the size of a 1 liter bottle that also sound perfect which do not exist

>he spent more than me, must be only listening at 120 decibals
Ecks dee m8

This pretty much sums up a good reply to the retard that thinks he can get good quality from things that are made specifically to sacrifice quality to hold prices down.

/THREAD

Attached: 1540766521219.gif (360x360, 1.96M)

>THICK BITCHES
Gold diggers favor those who blow their money, user.
Looks like you both lose

My uncle suggested getting high wattage speakers and then underwatting them to improve sound quality at lower volumes.
This does not sound right to me, though when I sat in his truck to which he did just that, the audio was as clear as an old concert hall's.
What gives? Luck?

Ikea Bekant desk
how are you liking it user?
I'm planning to get a few tomorrow

>People want nice looking speakers in the size of a 1 liter bottle that also sounds NOT like shit

Fix'd for you.

When people ask for those they don't want crazy shit or anything like it. They just want something that sounds okay and has some bass at least.

There's nothing wrong with using even Logitech speakers for a regular PC desktop, to listen to music on your own or play games.

My speakers are rated at a max of 300 watts. But with 1 watt of power they push out 100 dB of sound. It isn't how many watts your speakers can handle but how the gear used. An amp rated at 500 watts only puts out that much power when turned all the way up. Most amps use 1-10 watts at the absolute most unless their sensitivity is incredibly low

So using my speakers as an example of dB and watts used

100dB = 1 watt
103dB = 2 watt
106dB = 4 watt
109dB = 8 watt
112dB = 16 watt
115dB = 32 watt

Speaker sensitivity generally ranges ~80-105. Average around 87 or so

>but how the gear used
Gear used and the speakers themselves

It's the IKEA GALANT.

Bekant is a way smaller one.

I like it. It's sturdy, but it's not as nice looking as the GALANT black glass one I have even though it's basically never used besides when I once per month decides to play some games from the bed.

I don't have any speakers on that table right now though so people can shitpost about muh $80 speakers.

Attached: taburu.jpg (2133x1024, 246K)

Thank you user, very cool

>glossy plastic

no.

Attached: 1491551377672.jpg (591x811, 27K)

Big NO.

I don't know what they were thinking when the made the 30XP series.
They should've just kept it as it was.
Then there's the stupid LED.
At least it have a better tactile volume control, or so I've heard.

Noce leddit spacing you braindead moron. There is plenty of budget audio recommendations around, including in this very thread. It just so happens that those are not logishits for a simple reason: logitech doesnt make any speakers of value.
You need to spend around $100 for speakers, assuming new, for them to not be shit. This is just how it is with speakers, below that get headphones. If you want decent speakers below $100 you have to get something used.
And before you start sperging out again, go on some fucking sports car foum and ask them where to get sub $100 decent car. You cant, because there are no sub $100 decent cars. Its the same wirh speakers. I hope your sub 70 iq brain can process this.

I also heard they did nothing to fix hiss, which is why old lsr305 did not survive past 2 weeks in my possession.

Fuck off and never come back

Did you have the volume on max?

Because like all class-D amps hissing will be present when you max volume.
Max volume in your OS, then up the volume on the speakers until they are slightly louder than you usually listen at then lower the volume 5-10% in your OS so it's at comfortable listening levels.
Monitors aren't club speakers, they aren't there to throw you off your feet.

Get a load of this faggot

Attached: 1497818317820.jpg (261x203, 7K)

Don't ever call Jerry a faggot.

Nope. Im aware of it, I googled the shit out of all hiss issues. I used past tense because I dont have lsr305 for a long time now.
Either way I was only ever listening at minimum volume and audible hiss was there at all times. My $100 edifier speakers dont have this problem (hiss is omly audible with ear next to driver) and didnt sound considerably worse than jbls, so thats what I stuck with. In general I know all amplifiers in this class of speakers will have a bit of hiss, but lsr305 seem to be especially bad.

seems so.
I'm using passive so I don't have to replace speakers if the receiver is making the hissing.

I have a pair of those R1280DB $99 speakers from Edifier. They distort pretty easily with any subbass, they actually sound pretty good when you lower the bass knob enough for them to not distort and them add a subwoofer. But at that point you're competing with other $200 speakers that may not have the niggerbass of an actual sub, but they have way more detail retrieval.

Attached: 1531000729336.gif (165x142, 101K)

Why lower the OS volume? Don't you want to avoid lower volume with software as much as possible?

Volume is a brake.

Using maximum volume in software is recommended but doing like I said (5-10%) is for convenience since you wouldn't turn the knob all the time on both speakers.
It's just unnecessarily inconvenient.
Thus keep it at comfortable level, with 5-10% volume control from windows.
Unless you have a volume knob on the DAC that is close to you. Then max windows at all times then put speakers on 50% then use whatever on the knobs for volume.

I have r1600 and Im hard pressed to find any faults with them at this price point. I have bass set to -2 db due to close wall placement.
But I dont really expect anything more than decent sound from them, I put on my hd600 when I want to have sound quality.

Any good for speakers between 100-200$? Looking for something i can blast music on like rock and have it not distort.

Yeah, they make some really solid stuff for cheap. I also bought them only for watching anime, for music I use a pair of HE-400i (despite the chinky stinky QC).

>hd600
Can't wait to get my own HD600 and Topping DX3 Pro.

Attached: HD600 yurucamp.jpg (699x720, 44K)

>I put on my hd600 when I want to have sound quality
Man of taste

Attached: reminder.jpg (953x720, 470K)

>and have it not distort.
What you seek is out of your price range.

Your best bet is Klipsch R-15M, but I wouldn't play music that is has distortion as it's middle name on those speakers.

Hey boy, your autism is showing.

>What you seek is out of your price range
I disagree with this statement, it's possible but he has to get crafty. Maybe a pair of Dayton T652 (non air) and spend the rest on the amp. Maybe he can get an SMSL AD18 on Aliexpress.

Attached: 1534052181422.png (422x309, 99K)

>Creative 70$
You welcome

Attached: 513310_v03_b.jpg (698x800, 49K)

Listen to yourself. You're basing your opinions on what someone has. Just tell him to go an Home Pod from Apple like the retarded iPhone user you are. Only people that think they need "studio quality" at all times it retarded as fuck.

Sourse : From a former Klipsch dealer

Get crafty would mean he get lucky and buy some second hand speakers that are big BIG that won't have a problem playing mids with no problem.

But that's the problem, big speakers cost a lot and the first one to recommend Cerwin Vega should get shot.
that's the lowest trash tier of big speakers.

>plastic and boomy sound with no rollover when going down in frequencies. It's literally ear rape -> muffled mids -> silence where bass would be.

>Sourse : From a former Klipsch dealer
Would you say my recommendation for Klipsch R-15M way off or is it somewhat true?

Because I listened to them and felt those speakers are like made for songs like Giorgio Moroder or Within from RAM?
Although needing a sub at low volume to help with that low-end without drowning the mids.
youtube.com/watch?v=5m4ZkEqQrn0

youtube.com/watch?v=cuj__JnGWLg

amazon.co.uk/Dali-Zensor-Speakers-Pair-Black/dp/B0057X5KF0

Slightly cheaper than new, but if you live in USA, you're probably used to somehow see them go for stupidly high prices above $400 for no reason.
That's just what you have to deal with when you're not used to paying 20%++++++ VAT.

You need to go back

They don't want him back.

R-15s are just fine. I thought you was the guy who was spewing about how it needs to cost more.

Actually the R-15s are exactly what every faggot in this thread needs. You can get them for 150 bucks about right now.

Then he should get them.

I'm happy with my Zensor 7, 5, 1, Vocal and Sub E-12F

Where are they being sold at that price?

Attached: 1542647025788.png (612x679, 624K)

Who wall-e masterrace?

Attached: logitech z120.jpg (601x369, 36K)

You clearly don't since you don't even know the meaning of wall-e

If you said EVA, that'd be another thing.

>Tiny driver meant to play tweeter and sub frequencies all in one distorted mess.
No thanks.

Google "best music to test speakers" to listen to shitty music that isn't good nor impressive soundwise nor have any high-fidelity songs listed that makes it so you are almost there with the instruments playing.

"i only spend money because i'm able to spend money"

>spending more than $10 on speakers to listen to youtube
Yikes

he based

user the Prophet.
Preach, nigga.

"Waaaah waaaah mommy people have better things than me, make them stop my pee pee hurts"

Being so mentally limited that he only listens to Youtube audio cumpression.
You have yourself to blame retarded poorfag.

I use these and they're perfectly adequate for gaming and media. Anything higher quality and I just use headphones. How mad does this make you?

Attached: product-58f03d73ba476-81Uxqy4jAjL._SL1500_[1].jpg (1500x988, 81K)

yes but now you have no subwoofer

$20 > $80

JVC vs Skullcandy

yes I too only listen to classical music and never any pop song or anything with bass

Not much, its your choice to use inferior shit.
Not a single one logitech subwoofers is actually worth anything. Its actually better not to have it.
Proper speakers reproduce lower frequencies properly without subwoofer.

I have something similar from gfgaming. Things like these sound pretty good. Just make sure the room is isolated good. And who the fuck gives a fuck about muhhh sound quality when behind the pc and not using headphones?

>And who the fuck gives a fuck about muhhh sound quality
Clearly not you. If you dont care then why even bother posting your worthless, shit tier opinion? Making a post is not a mandatory thing here on 4channel.

Same quality, higher price on turdcandy.

You seem like you'd be fun at parties

Are these okay OP?

Attached: 4165hYfTonL.jpg (500x500, 20K)

And you seem like a braindead retard. You clearly have no interest in the topic, why bother?
I dont give a fuck about woodworking for instance, I dont go over to woodworking communities and shill ikea furniture because "it wergs for me xddd"
I have been here for a long time and audio related threads are always full of clueless morons like you who feel the need to leave some feedback on something they know nothing about. It gets old pretty fast.
This thread is a case in point. Do you people dont have better things to do in life?