Recommend me a good antivirus

recommend me a good antivirus

Attached: 1543015211217.jpg (250x210, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Handbook:AMD64/Full/Installation
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/webroot-antivirus-goes-off-the-rails-and-flags-windows-system-files-as-malicious/
help.eset.com/eis/12/en-US/privacy_policy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Noscript

windows 7 defender
if on windows 10 good luck, but kaspersky seems alright

If paid, Kaspersky.
If free, pirate Avast. No weird patches or anything you just download a license file.

Pic related is kumon cents fags that don't wear a seatbelt because they "just drive good so it's not needed".

Attached: 1518665689193.png (657x539, 110K)

there's this one called Linux + IT certs

just be reasonable, antivirus itself is a malware (see kaspersky)
you cannot protect yourself from zero days using any of antiviruses available out there anyway

> Kaspersky
Nice try, Sergay

Good goy

>Using antivirus created and run by a literal ex-KGB in a country known to have unusually incestuous relationships between public and private sectors

The only good goy is you.

Install Linux

>>d-dont use Kaspersky guys it is made by russia and spies on you!!
>implying US-made antivirus products and entire operating systems dont spy on you

Common sense + built in defender / malwarebytes.

If you visit questionable sites then I would recommend kaspersky, Vadim may leak things to KGB comrades but you won't get virus, opppaaa

Clueless. Windows 7defender is not an antivirus. Windows 10 has built in mse with forced database updates via system updates. For normalfags there is no need for anything else.

Imagine being such a brainlet that one botnet isn't enough for you, anymore. Also,
>giving money to Russian niggers
>ever

Uninstall Flash and Java
Don't click supiscious .exes
You're safe now

What about tards running Wannacry on the network? What about legitimate sites being hijacked (eg CCleaner)?

Windows already has a built-in antivirus and sandboxing, you mouth-breathing niggers. Just stay in the MS botnet and stop buying snake oil made by antivirus companies.

This isn't about the number of botnets you get into you mong, it's about what botnet you're more willing to get sucked into than another. I don't even use antivirus software on any of my machines anymore; an adblocker and common sense is enough.

Bitdefender hands down. Been top tier for a good 3 to 4 years

>BUT WHAT ABOUT AMERIKKKA
Every time.

Attached: Le no.png (853x820, 546K)

Common sense

>giving money to Russian niggers
>giving your money to Pajeets
How is that different?

this one is pretty good op :
wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Handbook:AMD64/Full/Installation

CommonSense 2019 with Future NWO-Powered Threat Detection™

ESET NOD32 Antivirus

Protogent

I pay for malwarebytes on my wangblows 7 partition, I visit sketchy websites and even with umatrix I have to
shit's saved me too many times

>I pay for malwarebytes

Attached: 1535438445094.gif (644x714, 35K)

kaspersky. you know it's good if five-eyes are upset by it.

>bogs down his system with multiple antivirus software and only goes on Youtube & Wiki.
Good job.

A functioning brain + an adblocker.
It's literally all you need.

uBO

is Webroot any good?

No bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/webroot-antivirus-goes-off-the-rails-and-flags-windows-system-files-as-malicious/

trend micro is made by nips. one of the few products that hail from israel/usa/eastern euro

>nsa micro

Attached: 1515639189226.png (922x199, 41K)

oof.
i guess even they can't be trusted.
maybe nod32?

See for your self help.eset.com/eis/12/en-US/privacy_policy.html

Nod32

"G DATA" ah ah

GNU/Linux

looks good to me senapi

It's a GNU operating system.