I HATE USB C REEE

I HATE USB C REEE

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.29M)

how the fuck do you macfags even operate as normal people? you all walk around with cracked phones as if you have to wear a helmet when you walk around the house.

>>>/toys/

>being a macfag
found your problem

Don't you have school tomorrow?

>don't *sips starbucks coffee* you *gets breakfast from mcdonalds* have *buy 1000$ TV on black friday* school *tosses copy of "The Lightbulb Conspiracy" in the trash* tomorrow *drives his BMW to class*?

Yikes. Why aren't you doing real werk™ right now Pajeet? I thought that's what your computer was for.

Attached: 1533212376046.png (464x452, 187K)

why doesnt your mommy want to pay to fix the toy she bought and you broke?

I hate both USB and C

>M-mommy
That might work at recess but it doesn't work here, zoomer. Perhaps you should go back to you know where.
And of course you're a phone poster.

Attached: 1535537316096.png (256x256, 20K)

I guess that makes you a USB Cuck XD

>macfag kid is so mad even his damage control is bad
lmao kid, beg mommy for another toy!

>mommy mommy
>WAAAAAH

Attached: 1531949208679.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>of course you're a phone poster.
proofs?

>quoting his mad self
lmao. are you breaking more of the toys mommy bought you, rn?

>WAAAAH MY MCTOY BROKE I NEED ANOTHER ONE MOMMY

>quoting himself again
lmao

Attached: 1528637027458.jpg (540x540, 80K)

>macfaggot

Everything in your photo is dirty, maybe take better care of your stuff?

I don't hate USB-C itself. I think its a great idea. What I hate is the implementation. It's literally been a dongle money grab. 10 years ago companies included the adapters to help with adoption of these type of things.

Attached: Dongles.png (1089x843, 227K)

how the fuck do you manage that

>applel
you asked for it, now stop kvetching and buy new you goy!

The correct approach is the one of Lenovo where they give you 2 USB 3.1 Thunderbolt ports and also a bunch of other ports.

Literally every company in the world switches to a new standard by having it alongside the old one (when possible ofof course).
Only Apple forces you to have a dozen dongles to do basic things that the competition allows you to do with no dongles whatsoever.
If Displays are still gonna be hdmifor a long time, sd cards will never connect to usb natively, all the legacy hardware is type-a.
Why can't they have the sleek minimalist design on the Air and keep the Pro a capable machine for professionals?
Why have the sleek form-over-function design on a workstation that doesn't need to look good (and already does)?
The only advantage is that Apple makes money off of dongles at the expense of the quality of the product.

>more than two ports
?

>buying a macbook

retard strength