Suicide lines on hold 24/7

thenewsminute.com/article/microsoft-surpasses-apple-become-most-valuable-us-company-92140

Suicide lines on hold 24/7

Attached: Screenshot_20181125-153310.png (1080x1546, 383K)

I don't care anymore desu, I jumped off the aplel boat once bendgate and touch disease came around. I knew that from that moment on nothing good was to be expected.

Can you imagine how much a 200 billion loss hurts?

It makes me almost feel sorry for them

Almost lol

flip down that reddit mark

>Evil M$ only care about money
>Apple most valuable company in the world
>Only losers care about stocks
>Evil New york billonaries hate Apple

SATANIA POSTER GOOOOOOOOOO

tech is pretty much like a septic tank; the biggest pieces of shit floats to the top. and now microsoft is the biggest turd yet once again.

>my poor ass is on FIIIIIIRRRRREEEEEE!

MS offer big services whereas apple sell retail electronics in an increasingly flat market

>feeling sorry for a multi billion dollar corporation

Sôyboy spotted

This. Also MS is making a lot of diverse purchases and business decisions while Apple is not for some reason.

how the hell did apple manage to lose a fourth of the company

In my opinion, the elephant in the room is the chink phone brands

This isn't something to celebrate.

Curious that you would share a pajeet newspaper that is targeted in particular at South Indian readers.

>depressed iToddler spotted

I thought Amazon has already beated appel?

it pretty much is this. By selling all of their phones at a premium, they lose out in markets like Brazil, India, and China. Since their business revolves around iphone sales, it makes sense that if they can't sell their phones, they're going to lose big.

>megacorps fighting and destroying each other
>This isn't something to celebrate

Attached: 1527554408726.gif (250x194, 47K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1514595289521.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

based debiru poster

Attached: 1541990928650.jpg (157x117, 3K)

Attached: 1533875251653.gif (416x506, 21K)

how will they ever recover?

A few of my customers have tons of Microsoft clients. So many of them absolutely hate working there but the pay and benefits are really good. I think a lot of people just hate working in general....

Attached: 15277485383274.jpg (433x519, 37K)

I love satania

Valuable in what? At making fat people fatter? Theres not a single penny of real value and life condition improvement on both shits

>ipajeet
ftfy

based

why would they? they know those ifags will buy anything with logo on it!

They’ll need Microsoft to keep them afloat, again.

True, Iphone is still a premium brand here and doesn't even have "official" support.

Based

If Steve jobs was still here they would have gone to a 1.5 trillion dollar company Tim cook is a moron

>this is what itoddlers actually believe

Microsoft is the lesser of two evils so good for them

Steve Jobs was a terrible businessman

Steve Jobs literally had to suck Bill Gates dick to keep Apple from dying

Only after a bunch of Newton loving retards nearly killed the company right before he came back to it

He said 'almost', you fool.
Can't you read?

Spot the pajeet. MicroDick™ makes big on muh cloud meme.

I guess that's why they call him Steve Blowjobs.

Attached: 1541835941316.gif (396x284, 3.99M)

based

The fuck happened? wasn't apple selling tons of their basedboyphone X z max ultra now-people-will-think-im-successful-because-I-got-a-new-mortgage-to-buy-this?

their growth bubble propped up solely by stock buybacks finally burst

how will itoddlers ever recover?

I would much prefer to own stokes in apple. Apple has like 10% of laptop market? 50% of smart phone? It's all children's toys. Microsoft has to be ubiqutes to be competitive with children's toy company.

saved, ty.
i doubt it will happen without job unless MS plans to turn their whole model around.

>literally
hot

I knew shit like this would come out when Steve Jobs went. People like you are delusional. He had a 4-year plan and the company followed it to the letter.

The man simply released a premium, slightly higher quality phone than the rest of the market. Same with the iPod. It was premium. The rest of the market was too scared of Premium because they didn't have rabid fanboys to back them up.

The first iPhone was a gigantic failure. It hardly sold. The second improved a bit, but still lagged behind immensely. It was finally the third iteration that it actually gained traction after finally putting on basic features other phones had for years.

Attached: braun-vs-apple.jpg (570x591, 96K)