Stats edition

>stats edition
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Not sure what private trackers are all about
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNA
- WIKI wiki.installgento.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmicfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbbE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud1pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Attached: stats.png (1160x789, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/g6sZligtev3d.torrent
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: morestats.png (1192x791, 115K)

you put the subject in the name field you faggot

this is the faggiest op we've ever had

what a fucking terrible OP

FAKE NEWS

post them

Attached: StrontiumVaranidaeAsteria.jpg (720x720, 31K)

I have something like 9000 tokens to use on RED. what the fuck do I even download?

Download 50 ebooks this will get you an additional badge + tokens.

>download 50 torrents you don't give a fuck about to get one welfare token to use on something you do
the absolute state of redcucks

How's your day?

Attached: IPT.png (1073x40, 2K)

>Buying invites

Nah I got it from a friend

To the user who asked about OT invite forum, the well endowed one's fuckin dead lol

>well endowed one
Are you talking about the locked thread in the WE forum by some user who was asking for an invite? Because there is no "well endowed invite forum"

my day is shit my life is shit i just want to attain buffer

>tfw have like 20 mp3s that I want in FLAC
>they're not in RED

funny that some of them are on rutracker, I miss what.cd...

download them and upload straight to orpheus

>waffles
>nwcd
>orphes
um...no

Another day another good boy badge earned on RED

did you just assume that badges gender?

>none of the pastebins work
>OP totally fucked up
Wow!

Current best tracker for vidya?

GGn

The one you get access after getting Well Endowed, I should clarify. I've seen people mention stuff being in Bombshell but I don't know if that's a meme or not

Oh, yeah. The regular invite forum is pretty shit. Not a single official recruitment thread anymore.

hello , I am share you torrent?
a.uguu.se/g6sZligtev3d.torrent

Has anyone gotten a secret badge on RED yet?

DELETE THIS

delete your name op you fucked up enough for one day

>remembered I made an account years ago
>it's disabled for inactivity

Attached: 1521346624352.jpg (570x284, 29K)

there's only one tracker for vidya

go to the irc and they'll reenable your account
the staff are pretty cool for staff imo

>no .log files
Sorry, pajeet. Your torrent is useless to us. Practically useless.

Yeah but are they going to ask me for the email address because I don't remember the email I used at all, I just know the username and password

t. script kiddy

pls delete this shit op

Path to BTN, PTP & HDBits?

1. buy invitites and hope you don't get banned
2. pay to pirate and pay for multiple high end seedboxes defeating the whole point of piracy
3. kill yourself

The whole point of piracy is to share content.
The bare minimum is seeding.
Still if you can't do uploads, consider necking

Original release was cut from ReTARDED??? How fucking dumb are they. Dont' they realize what will happen in a few months?

Attached: i2rlrJD.jpg (576x420, 23K)

paying to pirate is 100% against the idea of piracy. piracy is FREE no money involved outside of your nomal costs. the most common fallacies of pay to pirate retards are:
>You pay for your internet!!!
>You pay for your electricity!!
well yeah, I was going to pay for those even without piracy. why would you pay some polack/dutch jew for a seedbox unless you wanted to climb the ranks on a tracker?

Awful OP

They seriously have no clue. This is going to implode on them in a few months and I'm waiting for it. It sucks that Apollo shit the bed or this would have turned out ok.

Attached: 1450905593486.jpg (387x461, 24K)

How long does it usually take for PTP to confirm uploaded torrents?

3 months

Depends on how many people are downloading it. If nobody is downloading it, weeks. If it's top 10 downloads material, hours.

Keep hook posting, zed. Maybe one day your tracker won't be shit!

you can't delete OPs any more, dear neon

Best seedbox`?

Attached: 1539037221539.jpg (184x184, 10K)

your mom's snatch

go away OP :c

>seeding
how cucked can you get? what the fuck is wrong with the /ptg/ bros???

IT STIMULATES THE ECONOMY!

Attached: maxresdefault (30).jpg (1280x720, 77K)

You still need to seed in order to chime in RatioMaster upload

t. FREE BANDCAMP TRASH uploader

>he's not using RatioMaster Pro

Attached: 1522709617167.png (600x677, 369K)

>The whole point of piracy is to share content.
This makes me wonder why I even stay on some of these sites. They have these lame rules about sharing member releases on other sites, and many uploaders place big red text in torrent description telling people not to upload this or that release to other sites. I struggle to make sense out of this. What gives someone the right to dictate how and where something should be shared, when they in no shape or form own the copyright to that movie.

Sharing is caring. I'd love to see a site make a rule that says they will not limit how you choose to share what you grab from their site.

oh pray tell us, you knowledgable ones, what will happen? :^)

>mad, that he got caught sharing stuff on other sites

Never got caught, but I still don't like the double standards of these sites.

Think the worst trouble I've been in was with some overly sensitive moderator due to a very obvious joke.

You have to understand that Uploaders have nothing to gain besides buffer and “prestige” so we should respect their wishes. Else just walk away.
Copyright holders get real money from sales albeit loses some “potential” sales. That’s why most trackers prohibit you from getting monetary gains from trackers content

S***e will break that ass you're playing with

spine couldn't find his own ass with his two fingers and hands

He doesn't know

Attached: 1450762600584.png (909x933, 453K)

Who?

again: Who?

Spine

This isn't about monetary gains tho, but sharing with more people, free of charge. Why is there a problem for hdbits and their uploaders that someone choose to share something DON on a different tracker? I see "scene" faggots do this too. "don't share our stuff on p2p sites".

Who'mstve?

is it me or the links on OP post are out of date ??
anyway you guys have an idea for a music pt ?

red

>using the smiley with the carat nose

lossless ?

>lamenting the use of the smiley with the carEt nose
:^)

>using the smiley with the caret nose

Talentless, brainless and dickless are all there

>TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS
1 Thou shalt not use seedboxes.

2 Thou shalt collect no trackers beyond Cabal.

3 Thou shalt make no posts in the forum.

4 Thou shalt respect staff to their face but mock them on /ptg/ or OT IRC.

5 Thou shalt not accept unofficial invites.

6 Thou shalt not donate to trackers.

7 Thou shalt not invite anyone to any tracker, furthermore thou shalt not accept invites to any tracker except through official recruitment.

8 Thou shalt not hoard buffer.

9 Thou shalt not leech without seeding.

10 Thou shalt always having a big heart (for you).

>TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS
#1 Files are files. If you can get the same shit from a lesser tracker it's not more special when it comes from a cabal one. Same shit different toilet. Take advantage of this and cross seed. Not doing so is like paying $200 at Best Buy for some shit you could get at Wal-Mart for $100.

#2 Seedboxes can be great as long as you're actually getting something out of it other than just seeding shit. Stream things you don't want to download and save. Host your personal website on it (with a vhost for fuck's sake, don't be dumb.) Run ZNC. Whatever you do get your money's worth.

#3 Tracker staff are a bunch of self absorbed morons. You don't need to kiss their ass but you do need to avoid them unless you have a good reason. Like Biggie said in the Ten Crack Commandments If you ain't gettin' bagged stay the fuck from police.

#4 Use your good boy voice in all tracker forums, comments, or IRC. Don't talk about the worldwide Jewish conspiracy. Don't call other users faggots and berate their uploads. Do report them and laugh when they get warned or worse.

#5 If you don't want to use a seedbox have some source of content to upload. If you're dead weight you won't last long. Before you're set for life either upload or cross seed.

#6 There's nothing wrong with hoarding buffer as long as you plan on actually using it. The earlier you get the hard work out of the way the earlier you can fully enjoy the benefits tracker membership can offer you.

#7 Don't collect trackers unless you plan on actually using them. I know, it's tempting to be able to open every door. To access all the things. But these assholes are serious about that one account per lifetime bullshit and if your account gets disabled due to inactivity it's up to them if it will be enabled again or not. You never know, you might need it later on.

#8 Only invite people who already know the private tracker game unless it's to some shithouse tracker like IPT. Only accept invites from people at your level or better. If you have no contacts that know anything about this shit just disregard it and don't fuck with unofficial invites. Your life will be better for it.

#9 If you actually like the tracker and the staff donate if you feel like it. It's your money, faggot. But don't feel obligated at all to do so. Especially if you hate them

#10 Once your accounts are in good standing and you have access to everything you want get a fucking life. Stop thinking about that next tracker you want to get into and consume some of the content you got from the ones you already had. Go outside. Breathe some fresh air. Meet some people that aren't self absorbed assholes that will fill you with rage. I know you can do it user!

Attached: stats.png (1169x813, 85K)

Attached: morestats.png (1182x784, 117K)

First guy to post his email gets an invite from me XD

Attached: 1541093106083.jpg (800x1200, 150K)

MODS

She's not underage you fucker

Report it yourself as trumpable (look for a good reason in the rules, there are many) and it will get verified in a few hours so you can get your PU

Attached: 63.png (225x300, 39K)

>just got an invite to JPS from some saint on slsk, just for downloading an album he liked and chatting

how do I not fuck this up?
do I still have to do a short interview?

jps is extremely easy to survive on just grab some small torrents and wait for bonus points

user post JPS username I’ll give you more bonus points than you could ever want or need.

first posted username gets 5 mil. not even joking.

Attached: ........png (159x29, 1K)

spaghetti

To many people here i might retire Jow Forums posting....

Attached: sample-60d60a1cb33f043146166111c1ebcf45.jpg (909x1000, 104K)

Please do

to many normies in the game i am just here listen to grandpa music because i like it.

reported to jps staff

another day another 0mb uploaded to red

Attached: 1542897198382.jpg (1945x2850, 489K)

fuck off OP

Is there a site that can show me if the album I am looking for is on redacted or not? I don't want to get an invite just for one album

orpheus network

>

Attached: LOVE.FACTOR.FOR.AHD.gif (320x240, 1.42M)

>normies
you should retire from posting right now

Attached: 1504235905784.jpg (2480x3507, 2.8M)